PartyAtLewis.com Reviews

05/22/2015
PartyAtLewis.com Ratings and User Reviews. PartyAtLewis.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 289 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

PartyAtLewis.com Rating

More About PartyAtLewis.com

Recent Reviews for PartyAtLewis.com

• May 22, 2015
    Ordering was easy and fast.
  • May 22, 2015
    They had exactly what I was looking for.
  • May 22, 2015
    I enjoyed looking at this company supplies
  • May 21, 2015
    The shopping experience was great. I want to see if the produce arrives on time. I am ordering them for an event at a Mega Church, and found this website. We normally use another vendor, HOWEVER, I LIKE WHAT I SEE
  • May 20, 2015
    I order place mats & napkins every summer for MDA Camp. I found some fun supplies this year! Service and products have always been great.
  • May 20, 2015
    Need more colors of the stayput tablecloths
  • May 20, 2015
    it's not good at saying how many come in a package.
  • May 20, 2015
    Website was easy to use and my purchases were easy to update.Good product selection and good prices.
  • May 20, 2015
    I am highly upset about having to take a survery before I can complete my order. How will all this information be used??? Will I start receiving information from a ton of suppliers I don't want to know???? I could not find a place to NOT TAKE THE SURVEY -- if this was an option.
  • May 20, 2015
    Looking forward to using this product
  • May 19, 2015
    I was very happy to find that PartyAtLewis offered USPS options. This helps keep the payment down. Thank you!
  • May 19, 2015
    I enjoyed my shopping experience!
  • May 19, 2015
    I am very satisfied with what you had to offer and also your customer service department.
  • May 19, 2015
    The site would not let me use PayPal. Otherwise satisfied with ordering. Hope order is also satisfying.
  • May 19, 2015
    This was a great website. someone dropped the ball and I had to get the items rushed. thank goodness for your business.
  • May 9, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    I am very impress with the service and delivery of the product . I received my purchase within a couple of days, it was unbelieveable. Excellent service ! Best service !
  • May 8, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I have always been pleased with the products and prices from Party at Lewis. The cups I needed were not available in the size I needed so I am returning the ones I ordered in their place as they are not big enough.
  • May 7, 2015
    First time on the website and love it.
    May 20, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    So far my experience has been positive. I hope the items ship quickly.
    May 18, 2015
    Thank you for excellent service.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Most of my buying has and will be either reunion or church related. Very pleased with what I've ordered.
    May 19, 2015
    Very pleased with everything I've ordered, prices are good which is very important to me because I order for a little country church's activities for the community. Thank you for promptness in orders for sure.