PartyAtLewis.com Reviews

12/19/2014
PartyAtLewis.com Ratings and User Reviews. PartyAtLewis.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 276 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

PartyAtLewis.com Rating

More About PartyAtLewis.com

Recent Reviews for PartyAtLewis.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    Some fields in the website are hard to see against the white background. The search function not the website does not yield results that it should based on keywords. I found most of the items I ordered by seeing other recommended items or groupings of items, the search function rarely yielded anything.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Your large quantity paper products are very reasonably priced with quick and reliable delivery service. Now I can afford to donate holiday paper goods to the nursing home I a currently employed with. Thank you
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Shipping prices are a little pricey compared to a few other sites, but you have a good varity of items.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I really love this site,fun stuff for Kiddo's!!!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Quick and easy to order from !!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Waiting to see qualtiy of product
  • Dec 13, 2014
    It was great.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I'm happy with the products, but the shipping rates to Alaska are outrageous. I'm a wedding planner and plan to use this company in the future, but they should really reconsider their shipping rates to Alaska...even last minute!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    i love the quick customer service response
  • Dec 12, 2014
    if the service is what it appears, I will shop more often
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Provide prompt service, products have been very good
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Very nice inventory, lots to choose from.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I was impressed with the nice selection offered in every item I was searching for. I now know where I can go to find things I need for special occasions without running all over town to find what I need, and at a reasonable price.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Found just what I wanted at a good price
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I'm not sure I understand when I will receive my merchandise. The site says that you may or may not have the items I ordered in stock. If you don't, then it may take 2-3 days until you get the items necessary to complete my order, which will most likely put me beyond when I need them. It would be better if I knew when I could expect to receive my items. I don't even know if I will receive any updates regarding when the items will ship and when i will receive them. Fingers crossed...
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I was shopping for this exact item at Amazon and I was getting charged $7 more and it was gonna take until next month to get it and then I saw this website you have no idea how badly I needed this ASAP and you made this possible I am one happy customer
    Dec 14, 2014
    Found exactly what I was looking for an data cheaper price and delivery date was awesome
  • Dec 14, 2014
    wanted larger ones
  • Dec 3, 2014
    great selection ,awesome service
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    My place mats are beautiful and arrived sooner than expected! Great product and great service!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    great prices
    Dec 16, 2014
    One item was missing but you got it to me only a few days later thanks great job