PartyAtLewis.com Reviews

04/18/2015
PartyAtLewis.com Ratings and User Reviews. PartyAtLewis.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 244 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2015.

PartyAtLewis.com Rating

More About PartyAtLewis.com

Recent Reviews for PartyAtLewis.com

• Apr 16, 2015
    good prompt, confident customer service response, reasonable prices.
    THEIR WERE NO COUPONS AVAILABLE ALL OTHER SITE
  • Apr 15, 2015
    This is my first order from this supply and hopefully the products are good and will be delivered in timely manner.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I am the party and special occasion organizer at our church. What a wonderful selection. I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO VIEW Anything EXCEPT WHAT I WAS INTERRESTED IN and I plan to do that. So many things I could have been using. I'LL BE BACK! I did find it hard to Log On, I had to keep signing in....very annoying.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    great site to shop on
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Thank you for offering products I couldn't find anywhere else for reasonable prices.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Great prices and good product.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Bought item because of price. If quality is good will purchase more.
    Excellent products - well satified
  • Apr 9, 2015
    well this is the first time
  • Apr 9, 2015
    GREAT PLACE TO ORDER, JUST STARTED CATERING, AND IT MAKES IT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING AT ONE PLACE
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I was very happy with the price, discount offer and selection of the products I was looking for.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I find the selection at Party at Lewis to be one of the best online. I have shopped here in the past to provide paper products at a reasonable price for my church events.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great selection, but your website could use some improvements, specially when adding stuff to the shopping cart.
    I was missing 2 tablecloths which is very disappointing
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Nice party items for a 50's theme. Somehow thought I had ordered 2 weeks ago but found out it did not take. Maybe a better place to set up an account is needed.
    Apr 15, 2015
    This was the first time I have ever heard of this business and I had a great experience. I was looking for a particular item and I googled it and your company came up and I had a great time looking at all the products. I have more events coming up and will be using your company again. Thank you
  • Apr 1, 2015
    1st order. Hopefully will get product in time for my event.
    Apr 9, 2015
    Totally happy with my experience. Products were delivered fast and in great packaging.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    It would be nice if you didn't have to start from the top of the page every time you added something to your cart.
    Apr 16, 2015
    I am extremely happy about the products. I'm so glad I found this website!!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I wish there was more of a variety of colors available in the 60-inch round elastic tablecovers. Think holidays. Our festival will be having a 'beer' tent and our festival takes place in the fall. Having a selection of colors would allow me to purchase something in a fall color, like orange or brown. This would also be helpful to people who have holiday events, like for Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah.
    Apr 9, 2015