PartyAtLewis.com Reviews

05/28/2015
PartyAtLewis.com Ratings and User Reviews. PartyAtLewis.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 292 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.

PartyAtLewis.com Rating

More About PartyAtLewis.com

Recent Reviews for PartyAtLewis.com

• May 28, 2015
    Found exactly what I needed at a good price for my son's Eagle Court of Honor. I love that you group products by theme--the Patriotic Shop made it very easy for me to shop!
  • May 28, 2015
    Good source for all kinds of party supplies and paper goods.
  • May 28, 2015
    Way too much for shipping!!!
  • May 27, 2015
    Good quality products, elegant appearance at affordable prices. Purchasing items each month for our church's 100th anniversary to be celebrated in November 2015.
  • May 26, 2015
    Very convenient for me. Good quality. Great color selection. Timely delivery. What's not to love?
  • May 26, 2015
    VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE
  • May 25, 2015
    Looking forward to using the items for my nephews graduation
  • May 25, 2015
    The shipping and handling is to high
  • May 24, 2015
    I love the Soda Shop Collection to add to the 50's Diner look I'm creating. great selections to choose from!
  • May 24, 2015
    Rectangular doilies are becoming increasingly hard to find. I'm glad that you have them in stock.
  • May 23, 2015
    They only negative I have about shopping with PartyAtLewis.com is that when you make a selection and add it to your cart, you are sent back to the top of the list. I'd like to be able to change the qty of all items I'm interested in and enter several different items into my cart at once. At the very least, when I add items to my cart, keep me at that place on the item list. I've ordered from them before, they have nice quality merchandise and unique designs and the order arrives nicely packed and in timely manner. Also, add shipping promos!
  • May 23, 2015
    I was impressed with the offerings on the PartyAtLewis website.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    Excellent service, my return was a result in color change on my part....Look forward to future business with company
  • May 14, 2015
    This is my first time on this site and I like it !! You have a lot of party needs.. My purchase today is for my Relay for Life Team, our theme is Western !! Shipping is a little high
    May 24, 2015
  • May 9, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    Good selection, competitive prices and fast shipping.
  • May 9, 2015
    Very impressed with the affordable prices and happy that my sister referred me.
    May 25, 2015
    Very pleased for my first order will continue using PartyAtLewis and Thankful that my Sister-In-Law gave me the site.
  • May 8, 2015
    I was surprised that there were no patriotic products.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I was really impressed at how quickly I got everything. But the graduation plates I ordered are really thin and flimsy. I loved everything else. I'm just ordered double the plates so people can use 2 plates. Also I got cupcake toppers and one package was open and they were spread out all over the bottom of the box.
  • May 1, 2015
    Very nice array of products. Will buy from you again
    Very nice stuff.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Was happy to find punch cups that looked like punch cups in plastic