PatioShoppers Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PatioShoppers Reviews

05/29/2017
PatioShoppers Ratings and User Reviews. PatioShoppers is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.

PatioShoppers Rating

More About PatioShoppers

Recent Reviews for PatioShoppers

• May 27, 2017
    None
  • May 27, 2017
    Very easy to order the waterproof cushion I wanted
  • May 24, 2017
    I have ordered from patio shoppers in the past. So far I have ordered two sunbrella umbrellas which have met all my expectations and two protective covers. The covers haven't held up to the elements. They faded quickly and one ripped from sun rot after one year.
  • May 12, 2017
    May 23, 2017
  • May 14, 2017
    The only disappointment was that the site said their were two types of additional discounts being offered but neither one was valid at checkout. 10May was 10% or EXTRA20 was 20%. I did place the order anyway. My hope is that someone will review this and that the product will exceed my expectations.
    May 23, 2017
  • May 21, 2017
    Easy shopping and reasonable price
  • May 20, 2017
    It was clumsy getting through the checkout process.
  • May 17, 2017
    Overall very good shopping experience. Particularly liked color offerings for umbrellas.
  • May 16, 2017
    I have purchased all my umbrellas and some other patio items and ALWAYS refer them! However, I am trying to find a Teal sunbrella on teak in 9' and can't seem to locate it!
  • May 15, 2017
    I was helped significantly by an online rep who helped me understand the item!!!
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Checkout was not easy
    May 11, 2017
  • May 08, 2017
    Love you guys. I've ordered replacement cushions and I believe an umbrella before and all have held up FOREVER at a way cheaper price than what I was quoted from another competitor for the same items. I tell all my friends to check you out for better bang for your buck.
  • May 07, 2017
    They are great for ordering any of my outdoor items
  • May 03, 2017
    I recieved notices about promotion codes but never saw any opportunity to use them. Irritating.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Nice website
    Apr 30, 2017
    Sunbrella products are most durable hereSunbrella makes great products...
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Apr 27, 2017
    Not my first time shopping here and won't be my last. Products always of high quality, support staff is excelent and delivery of products always on time. Always a pleasant experience shopping here.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I called PatioShoppers while online to get extra help and the sales rep was quite helpful!
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Nice website
  • Apr 15, 2017
    The clearance section was difficult to navigate and filter. Many clearance sections did not have any products available listed within them. The filtering section for all categories, including regular priced buys, should be expanded. Also, several items that I was interested in buying were simply out of stock. That is frustrating. Maybe remove them from the site to avoid the tease.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    I do like the ease and overall convenience of ordering patio furniture and equipment online for my communities. The website has a ton of options, you will be sure to find what you are looking for!