Paul Fredrick Reviews

02/11/2016
Paul Fredrick Ratings and User Reviews. Paul Fredrick is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1956 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift... Show More Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift certificates, and a function that enables you to design your own shirts.

Paul Fredrick Rating

More About Paul Fredrick

Recent Reviews for Paul Fredrick

Showing 1 - 20 of 1956 Reviews
  • Feb 11, 2016
    ELBOWS!!! i keep blowing them out!! and i am not hard on them . my cleaners tell me there thin shirts ??
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Keep up the good styles.
    A great company for me
  • Feb 11, 2016
    outstanding , Love the shirts !
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have ordered from Paul Frederick in the past and am pleased with my purchase. That is why I am a repeat customer. i find great value in the offerings from the company. The price point is right for me and the size selection is excellent. The only suggestion I would mke is to try to have more styles available in both button cuff and French cuff.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Very excited to receive the socks.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Very satisfied with my previous order
  • Feb 11, 2016
    confusing site after seeing add to get shirt for much less still ordered but will just go to local vendor next time where cost is similar
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    My previous order was a problem. Order: 7492230 I ordered on Sunday night 1/31, and it did not arrive until Thursday 2/4/16. I paid for 2 day shipping which at the very latest, I should have received by Wednesday 2/3/16. I should be credited the 12.99 for the late shipment. mickeycummings5050@gmail.com
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I have ordered dress pants, sport coats, ties, sport shirts, and sweaters from Paul Fredrick in the last 9 years. I have been satisfied with each purchase, most of which I am still wearing. Ordering on-line is easy and shipping is very effective. Discounts are a definite plus in decision-making.
    Feb 11, 2016
    Advertised photo was great, Actual sport coat not quite what I expected. Color not as vivid.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Some of the photos in the on-line catalogue could be better e,g, some of the actual colors (e.g. stripes) are bolder than shown.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    18/35 and 18/36...cuff is fine, but shirt tail is a little too long. Just something to get used to
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I wish the dress shirts had one more button hole - the tails are long enough, but the buttons seem to stop short. One more button hole, perpendicular to the rest, would make a big difference in how the shirts stay tucked during the day. I'm constantly tucking them back in at the waist line where they start to spread open during the course of an active day. I've had to have my tailor add an additional button - it would be nice if they came that way. Other shirt retailers have this feature.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Monograms cost has gone through the roof and takes aways from the value of shirt sales. If I have to do without monograms (personalizing shirts) because of cost, I will find this product else where, cheaper.
    Feb 11, 2016
    The monograms are to pricy and when you add shipping, the deal is not so great.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    This is my first order so I'll reserve judgement until I have a full opportunity to see and feel the merchandise I ordered
    Feb 11, 2016
    I couldn't believe the quality of the product, beyond expectations.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Frustrating not to be able to get to shopping bag after moving item from saved to bag. Had to go all the way out and log in again.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Shirts are great. Only the Pink shirt had a little smudge on the collar - I returned it for a replacement. Still waiting for the new shirt. Otherwise it has been a great experience and high quality.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Great product, on sale, and easy to order
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    The flat front linen pants were very full and required tailoring.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Shirts are always great quality and excellent fit. I love that there's always a tie cuff links to coordinate.