Paul Fredrick Reviews

07/22/2016
Paul Fredrick Ratings and User Reviews. Paul Fredrick is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1546 reviews.
Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift... Show More Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift certificates, and a function that enables you to design your own shirts.

Paul Fredrick Rating

More About Paul Fredrick

Recent Reviews for Paul Fredrick

• Jul 22, 2016
    Love your buyers sense of style.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I first purchased PF because of a online promotion. I continue to purchase because I like the shirts, they wear well, feel comfortable and look good.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Your Website Is DIFFICULT! Continue this and I'll not shop here again!!!
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Good prices on big items. Small accessories overpriced.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    The best value by far for top quality, stylish dress shirts.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    the shirt quality is outstanding and the service is unequal.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Always satisfied with m purchase.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Excellent clothing, but the prices are a bit extreme. Also Shipping is expensive.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Catalog items displayed enticingly.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    My husband just started his new dream job and for our second anniversary I wanted to help him spruce up his wardrobe. My grandpa has been shopping with you for years, I called and asked him some good brand names to introduce James to and they highly recommended you!
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Monogram price seems a little high. $6 - $7 would be more in range, additionally your sales prices are great!
  • Jul 21, 2016
    This was my first purchase and the shirt fit perfectly. I am completely satisfied and will order and will recommend your company to others.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Something as basic as a dress shirt for work should be an easy event. And yet when I go to Macy's at the mall, I am inundated with plenty of shirts, but never the size or colors that I want. Paul Fredrick was exceptionally well priced and the ease of purchasing three shirts having the size and color made me a believer. I looking forward to receiving these shirts.
    Jul 22, 2016
    This was the first purchase that I made with Paul Fredrick. The shirts that I received look great from a packaging perspective. This might be my "go to" online company for purchasing dress shirts. I just want to see how they wear before I switch my allegiance completely.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Jul 22, 2016
    Exactly what I wanted and expected, I have already told a business partner about the service and shirts. I will definitely order again!!!!!!!!
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Great value and service and SALES
    Jul 21, 2016
    Pants were to small...waist 38 was to small, perhaps different template was used...by other 38's purchased elsewhere fit fine.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Jul 21, 2016
    Very fashion forward for mature men without looking too trendy. Updated classic looks and colors. Everyone calss me a "Dandy".
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Wide selection of business wear. Several choices of french cuff shirts with different color styles. Prices fair. Overall quality excellent.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Wide selection of suit separates, French cuff shirts, ties, cuff links, etc. Overall product expectations. Good value.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Jul 21, 2016
    I like the fact that they have pictured the monogram options for shirts. Bought a shirt at least 5 years ago and the monogram was incorrect due to my not having a reference point regarding the different fonts.