Paul Fredrick Reviews

02/05/2016
Paul Fredrick Ratings and User Reviews. Paul Fredrick is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1985 reviews.
Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift... Show More Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift certificates, and a function that enables you to design your own shirts.

Paul Fredrick Rating

More About Paul Fredrick

Recent Reviews for Paul Fredrick

Showing 81 - 100 of 1985 Reviews
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Your mobile phone ordering process needs to be improved (made easier, more expeditious, ... For us Seniors
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I really like your website.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I've been using their products since 1991. Great quality.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Site overcharged me due to price confusion over too many online deals
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Usually I buy from Jos A Bank. Recently I bought from Charles Trywhitt shirts from London. Now this is my second order with Paul Fredrick.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    flash sales was a nice idea.. good marketing. I think your tie prices are too high and it seems you bumped up the pricing on your products make the sales more attractive. Not very appealing for a long time customer.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    More double-breasted suits, please! With higher armholes for a better fit and greater mobility. Also, more 39 Shorts would be perfect; that's my exact size, and you'd save me a small fortune on tailoring, too. Please bring back your solid brown double-breasted sports jacket you had for sale last year; I want one!--size 39 Short, please? Thank you!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    great items that cannot be found anywhere else , fit and quality
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I like the Quality of your shirts
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I wish the dress shirts had one more button hole - the tails are long enough, but the buttons seem to stop short. One more button hole, perpendicular to the rest, would make a big difference in how the shirts stay tucked during the day. I'm constantly tucking them back in at the waist line where they start to spread open during the course of an active day. I've had to have my tailor add an additional button - it would be nice if they came that way. Other shirt retailers have this feature.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Wide variety of colors and patterns to choose. I'd like to see more dress shirt options in extra trim.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I had questions about the two shirts I was ordering. I wanted to know how to add the Ties that I had seen in the picture to the order. A Young Lady named Sierra answered my phone talk and kindly walked me through the steps so this could be accompolished. She was very helpful and I will order again.
    Feb 1, 2016
    I ordered a shirt because I liked the Tie that was shown with it. I ordered both the shirt and the tie. I received the shirt but not the tie. Then was told by customer service that you don't have the tie anymore and will not being receiving another shipment. Now I have a shirt that I don't like without the tie. I am totally disappointed.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    The pairings on the website of shirts and ties are great but without item numbers it takes a lot of searching to find the tie paired in the photos,make it easier to buy the set as it is
    Jan 31, 2016
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Excellent products, good delivery experience, packaging protects merchandise more than adequately.
    Feb 1, 2016
    - Merchandise appears on delivery to be of good (not excellent) quality, but I am disappointed that all shirts are "Made in China". China is far from trustworthy over integrity of materials and quality of craftsmanship. - I will still order my "best" shirts direct from London from Thomas Pink & Sons, and will still rely on Charles Tyrwhitt for fine shirts that are "Made in England".
  • Jan 22, 2016
    love style, love promotion I used
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Always easy to shop this site. Although I don't need any more clothes I can't go here and not find something I can't live without.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I had a hard time distinguishing the different types of material
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I have ordered from Paul Fredrick in the past. This is my first on line order.
    I am very satisfied with Paul Fredrick and their products
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    need a place to order 2 button cuffs on shirts. Had to place in comments section. Only one shirt came with 2 butoons on cuff