Payless Decor Reviews

02/26/2015
Payless Decor Ratings and User Reviews. Payless Decor is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 02/25/2015.

Payless Decor Rating

More About Payless Decor

Recent Reviews for Payless Decor

• Feb 25, 2015
    The cheapest blinds that I found online after searching for 3 hours.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Your website has a typo you should fix. "Piece of mind" should read "Peace of mind" It looks unprofessional to have this error.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Heard about this site from my mother. Very easy to use and find what I wanted. Very reasonable prices. I hope I measured right.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    very nice options
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Great prices---based on sample swatches, I expect good quality--can't wait to receive my bamboo shades.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    The ordering process was easy, but when I got to the area to put in my information for shipping and billing, it was a little confusing because the same screen kept coming up with additional information at the bottom so I had to scroll down to find it. Other than that, your website is great and your products are very high quality. I have received your samples and I can't wait to receive my shade.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Excellent vendor and excellent products. No problems with merchandise or company - and they are helpful over the phone, also...
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I have these blinds in every room- trying to finish out the home. I love them and I install them myself!
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Good experience so far
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I have purchased blinds from Payless before and was completely satisfied. The website lead me through the selection and ordering process very well.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Purchasing process was straightforward. It would have been nice to customize lengths of faux wood valances, but pricing was very competitive. The free samples are very helpful as well.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    love payless because they have good products at great prices! was disappointed that i could not put my order through using paypal.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Feb 19, 2015
    I could not be happier with the silouette shades I purchased. The look, quality and price were most satisfactory and the delivery experience equally satisfying.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Good variety of products and very reasonable pricing
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Overall picture of bamboo blinds would be more helpful if larger, to determine header looks.
    Feb 5, 2015
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The best part of this shopping experience was being able to get a price on a custom product without talking to someone. I know how to measure and install IM and OM. A relief to get it done.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Feb 4, 2015
    I order a feau wood 84" horizontal blind. It came on time and was of very good quality. All parts were there and it was easy for husband to put up alone.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    On-line payment and check out process needs work.
    Feb 13, 2015
    Very poor experience overall. The website allowed me to order a product combination that doesn't exist. When I received an order it was completely wrong. I had blinds that came back too short and I'm unsatisfied with the customer service.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Very good prices
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    T his is my first experience with u. Let u know when I get my order
    Feb 5, 2015
    Loved the shades would order as needed