Payless Decor Reviews

07/28/2015
Payless Decor Ratings and User Reviews. Payless Decor is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 48 reviews.

Payless Decor Rating

More About Payless Decor

Recent Reviews for Payless Decor

• Jun 15, 2015
    A step above the rest of competitor's . Easy ordering.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I bought these at our other house. They got delivered to someone else. I called and you replaced my order. Great customer service. I suggested that they include a signature upon delivery cause it totaled around $450.00 ( I ordered 5 of them) so I know they are what I want again.
    Jun 18, 2015
    Yes, this is the second time I have purchased window treatment from Payless Decor. Love them. Great quality. Tops down, bottoms up are a smart way to expose light and also get the privacy I want.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    It would be nice to be able to put a note with each curtain so you know which window it goes to.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The affordability and selection of bamboo shades is wonderful. The website drove me crazy though. The "help" and "chat" tabs on the page are annoying and every time I zoomed to select specifics regarding my shade options, the help and chat tabs became huge when zoomed in and they obscured my view of the choices I was making. I had to zoom out to be sure I made the right choice before zooming back in again to have the problem all over again. Also, I had to try to check out several times. The first few times I would attempt to check out and the page would refresh and say my cart is empty. When I finally made it through to the checkout process, the "checking your shipping options" wouldn't work. It just showed a busy sign instead of saying UPS ground. I had to refresh the page, which of course emptied my cart and I had to start all over again. I finally gave up. When I tried to order again the next day, it finally went through. The website has quite a few issues. Please fix them so I can order from Payless Decor again without feeling the need to rip my hair out!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    this instruction for install the blinds are poor....
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Excellent product wizard process. Would like to see delivery days in shipping option as well as other shipping options to select from during the check process.
  • May 31, 2015
    Nice products...free sample to your door - wow!! Reasonable prices - Great!!
  • May 28, 2015
    I have ordered from them several times and have been highly satisfied. They have the best prices and offer quality merchandise.
  • May 27, 2015
    The only other shipping option I would suggest would be to delivery to Canada.
  • May 26, 2015
    Pleased with the quality of the blinds, especially for the price compared to similar blinds from major retailers.
  • May 24, 2015
    I've always been very happy with my purchases from Payless Decor and I refer them to friends and family often.
  • May 19, 2015
    Very satisfied with all purchases
  • May 15, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Quality of product was subpar. Blinds were not even.
  • May 14, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    The response time contacting customer service via email is not satisfactory. I have made a second contact and no response as yet.
  • May 13, 2015
    When I had for got what I had ordered before they quickly got the information for me by email. I am also very pleased with their product.
    May 30, 2015
    2nd time buying and are still very pleased.
  • May 12, 2015
    There was only 1 option for my large window (94.5" wide) and it only went up to 94", so we had to go with that. The website was a little slow.
    Jun 5, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    Love their products! Good value
    May 28, 2015
    Highly recommend Payless Decor. I have purchased their products several times, and have never been disappointed.
  • May 3, 2015
    Your website is slow. Other than that, all is great!
    Jun 1, 2015
    This is the third house I have personally used PayLess Decor Woven Wood blinds. I use them through out the entire home and have been pleased every time. I've also shared with multiple decorating clients as well. I'm always amazed at the quality and how fast they are able to produce the ship the blinds. Well done again!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    Do not be deceived into making a purchase through this company because of lower prices. My Daughter and I have both received damaged packages and we have been trying to get them replaced for months due to no fault of our own.