Payless Decor Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Payless Decor Reviews

05/28/2017
Payless Decor Ratings and User Reviews. Payless Decor is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 42 reviews.

Payless Decor Rating

More About Payless Decor

Recent Reviews for Payless Decor

• Mar 16, 2017
    The #1 reason for purchasing from this supplier vs. competitors was free samples and fair pricing.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    great selection at affordable prices
    Mar 15, 2017
    The pull and release feature on the shades works horribly! I have other pull and release shades from you that function better, differently, so I am disappointed. Plus, when it says a cordless pull that leads one to believe there will be no cords. It's misleading.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Payless Decor seems to have exactly the right type of cord for my bamboo roll-up shades; I have been looking this replacement cord since last summer! I wish the website was a little easier to look at, but maybe it was hard because I was on my phone. I also really would have liked a better view of the colors available for the cord - I took a guess on the color for my shades. If this cord works out, I will give Payless a gold star because trying to find the right cord was driving me crazy!!
    Mar 13, 2017
    I looked all over for appropriate replacement cord for my roll-up bamboo blinds. I have been looking aince last summer. I finally stumbled onto the Payless Decor website, and found exactly what I needed. The only sugfestion I can make is that the color pictures are not very good and perhaps they can take and upload better photos. If any customer is not aure of the color they need compared tonthe sample photos, I suggest contacting Payless Decor for assistance.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Mar 13, 2017
    The blinds were exactly what I ordered and their communication was great - packing was great. Very pleased as it was a custom order and it was perfect.. Good quality!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    I love there blinds reasonable priced and looks amazing
    Mar 12, 2017
    I love every set of blinds I ever bought from pay less decor. Also has the best prices
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Great company and product!!!
  • Mar 05, 2017
    Easy site to navigate. I would have liked to see a larger example of the product for comparison and design quality.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Mar 03, 2017
    Appreciated the detailed instructions on how to measure the window. We love the overall look of the blinds. They were easy to install. Only issue was that they are much more sheer than they appeared in the picture online.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    The website interface is terrible.
    Easy access to order
  • Feb 20, 2017
    The blinds match my hardwood floors, looks expensive, and provide the custom level of support that I needed. Better yet, they cost much less than anywhere else I checked either locally or online.
    Mar 01, 2017
  • Feb 28, 2017
    My only complaint...no idea when I can expect shipment!