Pebble Beach Co. Reviews

Pebble Beach Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Pebble Beach Co. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 95 reviews.

Pebble Beach Co. Rating

More About Pebble Beach Co.

Recent Reviews for Pebble Beach Co.

• Aug 17, 2015
    I love to visit the Pebble Beach Co. store when ever dine at Roy's at Spanish Bay. I purchased this actual item "Outdoor "Sportula" Spatula just 3 months ago in the store for a graduation gift and I am very pleased to see that you also have it online. I just picked it up again for a retirement gift for a friend. It makes for a wonderful gift for friends & family. Love it!!!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Pebble Beach is my favorite place on earth. I have been many places and nothing holds a candle to Pebble Beach in my opinion. I think about Pebble Beach every day. :-) It's soothing and makes me happy. My husband golfs, but there are so many other reasons why we love it. I know the comments are supposed to be about Pebble Beach Company. But I couldn't help myself. :-)
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Love these robes!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I bought the straw golf hat but was unsure of the size to get. More information on the sizes would have been helpful (what size range encompasses Medium/Large, etc.)
    Aug 17, 2015
    I wish the hat sizes had a little more granularity. I feel like I have the right size, but it's not snug enough to stand up to the wind. The size smaller would probably be too tight
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Loved the spa products when we were there, excited to have them in the home.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    was looking for a golf ball cap as a gft to go with my order, but 2 different styles were not available in stock
  • Aug 4, 2015
    very easy would use again
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Easy, nice experience
  • Aug 2, 2015
    So far, so good
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Satisfied with selection. There was one preferred item not available, choose another.
    Aug 11, 2015
    It seemed like there was very little shared by Fed X after it left Cal till it showed in Syracuse. Maybe this is standard for the distance so then the tracking info was good.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I've purchased their items in person in the gift shop multiple times and they seem to be high quality. My only request would be for more women's items in lavender. I see several in purple, but not lavender.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Disappointed that granite coaster was not available.
    Aug 9, 2015
    Disappointed the PB coaster was unavailable.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Easy to navigate website and good display. Only issue was one shirt my wife wanted was not in stock. Otherwise, terrific experience.
    Aug 5, 2015
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    I was delighted to receive the product on the date promised !! The product was received in pristine condition.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    My wife and I love Pebble Beach
    Aug 4, 2015
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Getting ready for the Nature Valley First Tee Open! Family is excited to see Pebble Beach!!!!
    Jul 31, 2015
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    I orderd a black Pebble Beach structed golf hat. The price was a bit on the high side but I was epecting that. The hat I wanted was out of stock for quite some time but when it became available the order process was easy and the shipping was fast. The hat itelf is exactly as show and described on the site. My one major complaint is that the hat has a bad chemical odor that has yet to go away after a more than a week. I've tried airing it out several ways to no avail. In another week I'll have to try washing it which is something I don't think should need to be done to a brand new hat.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Love the ability to order Pebble Beach items since it is my favorite course and resort on earth.
    Aug 9, 2015
    Love Pebble Beach and the variety of accessory products. Would like more color choices for women's apparel