Pedometers USA Reviews

02/07/2016
Pedometers USA Ratings and User Reviews. Pedometers USA is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 155 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.

Pedometers USA Rating

More About Pedometers USA

Recent Reviews for Pedometers USA

• Feb 5, 2016
    happy to find inexpensive pedometers for incentives and training purposes for nutrition and fitness programs
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Used this type of pedometer for a walking challenge, and liked being able to see the information for a whole week as did my husband so I am buying replacements at his request.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Site was easy to use, I'll be back for more!
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Went here because of your ad on google search. Searched the word pedometers. Thanks! Great selection.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I have used and relied on an Omron Blood Pressure Meter with the Printer and it has served me well since 2003 . . . finally have run out of Thermal Printer Paper so needed to order more! Ordering was a breeze using the Omron Website! Thanks!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    cant wait to get pedometer
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Like the choice of colors.
    Thank you. Gary
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I was looking to purchase the Garmin premium heart rate monitor as well but couldn't find it listed.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I am a teacher that will be participating in a "walk our world" project with my students. These pedometers will help us track our steps and calculate how far across the US and maybe the world we can travel.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    great service through the chat- Amy B was very helpful!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    It is hard to answer some of your questions because I have never ordered from them before and I do not have the pedometers to tell you what I think about the quality of them yet.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Dissatisfied with other pedometers I have used and wanted something of quality. Was glad there was a specific company I could go to.
    Feb 3, 2016
    The Pe105 Pedometer is one of the best pedometers I have ever used! This has a large metal bracket for clipping to my belt, which will NEVER break, a frequent problem with other pedometers. In addition, the buttons are hidden INSIDE the pedometer, so there is no worry of the buttons causing an "accidental" reset, falsifying the info. Plus it is VERY accurate as to steps and it was fairly easy to set up.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    I could not wait to receive this item. But I don't think it is at all accurate. So I'm disappointed in the item
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I love these pedometers and recommend them regularly for their accuracy. This is probably my fifth one!
    Feb 4, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I cannot make a comment because I have not completed this transaction.
    Feb 1, 2016
  • Jan 20, 2016
    basic information on product. Wish there was more information, maybe a video. reviews, faster response to the chat. I still haven't heard back from them. I am very very hasten on this process, the only reason I went through is because I used paypal so I know I have some protection there. I also don't know when I'm going to receive my product because it said it was a pre-order.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I did the live chat, however it was sent through email... there was not a "time frame" of availability so I thought I would here back right away but it wasn't until the next day... it was a long process to figure out one simple thing.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Great deal for the price
    Jan 29, 2016
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I found the site, Pedometers USA, to be helpful, easy to use and efficient.
    Jan 31, 2016
    I was excited to receive the pedometer and it was, as advertised. It arrived well packaged and in great shape.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    None of the 5 pedometers worked. For 95 cents each I didn't think it was worth trying to get a refund. I actually believe that if I was willing to spend quite a bit more I could have gotten the quality I wanted. I just couldn't afford to spend that.