Pedometers USA Reviews

01/24/2015
Pedometers USA Ratings and User Reviews. Pedometers USA is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 211 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2015.

Pedometers USA Rating

More About Pedometers USA

Recent Reviews for Pedometers USA

• Jan 21, 2015
    I was advise to try pedometer. so I just ordered one ,,,let see what it does
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Great transaction! Free shipping was the icing on the cake, and it will arrive within two weeks. This is one satisfied customer.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Overall I was please with the website's layout and can't wait to see how long it will take to receive my item.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Web [age was busy and it took a long to find the simple mechanical pedometer. You are the only web page that got me through the web site with no errors or mistakes. Congratulations.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Products are as reliable as the quality you purchase. Easy to use the website and no hidden expenses. Total amount spent is very clear.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I enjoy the Omron pedometer because I am very active and it easily keeps track of my steps. The pedometer I purchased from Pedometers USA was affordable and very accurate.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I will know more about your company after I receive and evaluate the product I purchased and your service.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I haven't recieved the produc yet but the shopping, ordering and checkout proceedure was great.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Never ordered and this is the first!
  • Jan 11, 2015
    My daughter found this item that I bought. Its her birthday so I bought it for her as a gift.
    Jan 22, 2015
    I bought the pedometer for my daughter. She is really enjoying the product.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    We find it way too DIFFICULT to clip on to our pockets!!! We will be calling to make arrangements to return.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    saw the product featured in local newspaper and checked out the website. Price was reduced and hopefully product as good as the review
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I have purchased a pedometer for under $15.00 and absolutely love it. It is the perfect size and does exactly what I want it to do. I could not be happier. I had previously checked some retail stores for them and they were a little out of my price range so I was very pleased to find you on the internet. I would definately recommend you to anyone looking for a pedometer. I also appreciate the no shipping charges. Very happy customer right here. Thank You.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Easy to use site. Found what I wanted at good price.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Easy to use pedometer. Good value for the price.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    none at this time...
    Jan 16, 2015
    clipped to belt evenly bur not accurate in counting steps esp. as I counted them out on walks.the price was great.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    A friend of mine recommended the product to me.
    Jan 15, 2015
  • Jan 5, 2015
    GOOD PRICES GOOD IDEMS.
    Jan 20, 2015
    GREAT PRICE, GOOD BUY. WILL BUY AGAIN
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 16, 2015
    The steps for the current day keep starting over. No way to track thr steps on a given day. The miles walked are not correct. I walked 2 miles today and the pedometer only showed 1.4. What am I doing wrong?
  • Dec 29, 2014
    I am using these to rpomote the Heartwalk for 2015. this was a cost effective opportunity to encourage health. Thanks.
    Jan 15, 2015
    The pedometers were shipped in a timely manner and arrived within days of expected date. The appearance of the pedometers was nice. Multiple pedometers did not work as they were packaged or worked for less then one day. the image on the pedometer on some was only partial. Multiple individuals reported that the pedometer would reset itself. I experienced this myself.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Jan 17, 2015
    Thought I ordered a black band with a 2nd purple band and received no black band just 2 purple ones?