Pelican Water Systems Reviews

07/31/2015
Pelican Water Systems Ratings and User Reviews. Pelican Water Systems is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 138 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.

Pelican Water Systems Rating

More About Pelican Water Systems

Recent Reviews for Pelican Water Systems

• Jul 30, 2015
    I'm excited to try this product, everything seems like good quality and prices are fair
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Our rep was amazing and answered all my questions.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    good site and very good customer service
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Site works well and easy to use
  • Jul 22, 2015
    My research in selecting a whole-home water filtration/softener H2O is down to down to two vendors. (Hint: 11th and 16th letters of the alphabet begin the names). As a business man my final decision will be based on best value and how well the system I choose performs over its lifetime and the operations & maintenance cost associated with system upkeep. Customer service support is the #1 differentiator and so far in the process I like the 16th letter offerings.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I was about to upgrade my Culligan whole house with reverse osmosis and glad I hit the breaks after looking at competive water treatment systems. Pelican water.com was my first hit, and didn't need to look any further.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Talked to a customer support agent and he was great! He new what he was talking about and helped me all the way through!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Excellent assistance on the phone from Matt, your sales rep at ext 212.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I ran into a problem when I went to turn on my UV system for the first time. I called Pelican help line and the gentleman I talked to said it seem that I had a defective UV lamp. Now the problem is I contacted the dealer and no one wants to do anything about it. So unless I buy directly from Pelican I can't trust any other dealer with their product. That's a little scary and I feel uneasy about this product now.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    no comment at this time
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Thanks for Robert L advice online chat
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Awesome informative videos, as well as ease of navigating the website.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Great product, wish there were discounts or coupons for my whole new apartment equipment I could get.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I was happy to speak to a human at Pelican, which is a bonus. However, I don't feel that the online ordering was really rateable.
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jul 11, 2015
    the survey should be done after the order is received.
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Jul 8, 2015
    i dont know i havent used the product yet but it sounds great.
    Jul 25, 2015
    there a great company if you have any problems they take care of them as fast as they can
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Heard they are very good
    Jul 27, 2015
    So far we enjoy this, but are getting to many surveys
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 22, 2015
    The attachment kit is much overpriced!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I try to use this product and hope it is Ok
    Jul 20, 2015
    I plan to install it in the near future and hope it will okay as I was told
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    We had a salt system at our other house. We didn't want the salt discharge in our septic system at our new house. Installation was done by our plumber, went quick and easy. We are pleased with the purchase. Our dishwasher seems a lot more efficient, and so does our front load washer. I like not feeling "slick" in the shower like with our salt system. I am very pleased we purchased this system. We ordered a hook up kit and didn't need it, returned it and had a refund on our credit card in just a few days. Great considering we sent it back on a Friday and had the refund on Tuesday. Everyone I talked to at customer service was very knowledgeable and knew all to the answers to my questions. I will recommend the Pelican System to anyone considering a water softener.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    The best product I have ever spoiled myself with. I researched a lot of other filtering shower heads/wands before purchasing from Pelican Water Systems. I rave about it to everyone. Acne has already almost completely cleared up and my ecszema is GONE...The one problem I had which in like most online purchases they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes (which in all actually is safe for the online consumer) I called the support team and everything was redirected fast, Mike found my order fast, made the proper changes fast all while being pleasant and not making me feel like he needed to get me off the phone. Thank you Pelican Water Systems!!!