Pem America Outlet Reviews

06/02/2015
Pem America Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. Pem America Outlet is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 05/26/2015.

Pem America Outlet Rating

More About Pem America Outlet

Recent Reviews for Pem America Outlet

• May 26, 2015
    Only outlet or store that carried a PINK box pleated bedskirt!! Thought I'd go to the maker of the Anna quilt & here it is!! We ordered both the quilt & the bedskirt from your site. Both are for my daughters new big girl bedroom. Thank you.
  • May 11, 2015
    great online shoppng experience
  • May 1, 2015
    I really appreciate the selection and low prices offered on children's bedding!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I was disappointed not to receive my $10.00 discount to apply at checkout. I was also disappointed that coordinating items were not offered. I would have ordered throw pillows and balances to match my quilt.
    May 10, 2015
    Merchandise was of poor quality. Website was difficult to navigate. Illustration on website did not adequately portray product. Product choice was very good.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Love the bed set I have just ordered.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I asked for a refund after comforters I ordered all faded. Customer service was superb and gave me a full refund, without returning the product, which they honored. Thank you!
    May 12, 2015
    The first comforters I ordered faded drastically with the first wash. Pem America gave me a full refund and I purchased this last order. I was very impressed with their customer service. I hope these hold up well and don't fade. I'm afraid to wash them.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Wanted to buy 2 in order to get free shipping but only 1was in stock.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    None at this time. New customer. So far so good.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I had never heard of Pem America but bought a quilt from Amazon and really like it. Amazon did not sell a matching valance so I went searching the internet for it and found it at the Outlet website. However, searching the product name (Sweet Helen) yielded no results, I had to search for Kids Bedding so your search engine might need to be reviewed. The pictures don't look as vibrant as the live version so I'm very hopeful they match which I assume they will because of the name. I am very hopeful for this purchase and have already gotten lots of compliments on the quilt.
    Apr 8, 2015
  • Mar 25, 2015
    The product selection is good as well as the prices .
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Love the merchandise. And the sales are great!
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Good prices, checkout was a bit confusing compared with other websites I used.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I just hope the products look as good in person as they do on the internet!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Love the website. I was able to search find and purchase with ease. My order is on its way. Thanks can't wait to receive.
    Mar 15, 2015
    Purchased comforter had a torn spot in the middle that has been re sown. Very noticeable!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Very satisfied with ordering. First time I've ordered from this company.
    Mar 13, 2015
    Tried several times to contact office by phone and left nessages. I never got a return call. I ordered anyway and was happy with purchase.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Anxious to see the product!
    Mar 15, 2015
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Ordered several times without incident and enjoy your products and service
    Mar 5, 2015
    Great products! So happy with the quality, value, and looks of my purchase. Great job! I'm a repeat customer and will continue to be!. ADeskins, KY