Pem America Outlet Reviews

Pem America Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. Pem America Outlet is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for Pem America Outlet

• Jun 26, 2015
    Great choices and competitive prices!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I really liked shopping at Pem America. I do feel the shipping costs (nearly $40) were unreasonable, since I won't get my item for nearly 10 days. Other places, especially Amazon, is much more reasonable.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    One quilt had two rows of panels sown on upside down so that the sports players were upside down. I plan to return the quilt for this reason. Otherwise, I love the quilts and so do my boys
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I ordered a bedspread but the sizes weren't listed. I had to look them up on another website. It would be helpful if there website had more product information and listed customer ratings. However, the prices for the merchandise were very good. It is nice that they offer free shipping for purchases over $99.00.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I signed up for the email list and DID NOT receive anything to get my 10 dollars off. Also the number I called led me to a voicemail at every extension.
    Jun 16, 2015
    I tried to call several times about my 10 dollar discount but I always got a machine- I rather talk to a person.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    Love my new quilts....I was worried the twin would be to small for my new twin beds but they fit perfectly!!
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 3, 2015
    Excellent service! The only thing is it was not made clear how my order was going to be delivered. The tracking number was sent, but not the delivery company.
  • May 26, 2015
    Only outlet or store that carried a PINK box pleated bedskirt!! Thought I'd go to the maker of the Anna quilt & here it is!! We ordered both the quilt & the bedskirt from your site. Both are for my daughters new big girl bedroom. Thank you.
  • May 11, 2015
    great online shoppng experience
  • May 1, 2015
    I really appreciate the selection and low prices offered on children's bedding!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I was disappointed not to receive my $10.00 discount to apply at checkout. I was also disappointed that coordinating items were not offered. I would have ordered throw pillows and balances to match my quilt.
    May 10, 2015
    Merchandise was of poor quality. Website was difficult to navigate. Illustration on website did not adequately portray product. Product choice was very good.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Love the bed set I have just ordered.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I asked for a refund after comforters I ordered all faded. Customer service was superb and gave me a full refund, without returning the product, which they honored. Thank you!
    May 12, 2015
    The first comforters I ordered faded drastically with the first wash. Pem America gave me a full refund and I purchased this last order. I was very impressed with their customer service. I hope these hold up well and don't fade. I'm afraid to wash them.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Wanted to buy 2 in order to get free shipping but only 1was in stock.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    None at this time. New customer. So far so good.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I had never heard of Pem America but bought a quilt from Amazon and really like it. Amazon did not sell a matching valance so I went searching the internet for it and found it at the Outlet website. However, searching the product name (Sweet Helen) yielded no results, I had to search for Kids Bedding so your search engine might need to be reviewed. The pictures don't look as vibrant as the live version so I'm very hopeful they match which I assume they will because of the name. I am very hopeful for this purchase and have already gotten lots of compliments on the quilt.
    Apr 8, 2015