Penn State Industries Reviews

12/21/2014
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 279 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Dec 21, 2014
    nothing to say except I would like more deals , free shipping and better prices
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great projects to do with my boys :-)
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I am happy with the quality and selection of products. I am not happy with shipping. I pay 8.95 for shipping and it is always a gamble of when I will receive my items. Sometime it is in 2 to 3 days sometimes it is 7-10 days all while paying the same 8.95.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love all the products that they sell.....
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I marked a couple of the product ratings as NA as I will not truly know the quality until used. Based on previous experience I do not expect any issues. Site is nice and clean, good presentation. Thank you for not using gray or colored text on colored backgrounds. Some of the products could use more images - other angles and detail images.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    It would make it easier to submit a large order if I could enter part multiple part numbers into the drop down list at a time.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with all Penn State orders and will continue to order from them.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Love the pen kit I ordered.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    You guys should offer free shipping with a minimum purchase. It would increase your sells
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I JUst began making pens in the past few months and have had great intrest from friends and I a going to try a trade show in the near future. All the pen kits I have ordered have been supberb quality and easy to assemble.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great company. Great service. Way to go! Bob rocked in getting my lathe problem fixed.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The economy chuck did not have the size and tpi on it so I spent more for the barracuda basic chuck. At teh bottom of the screen it clearly stated redeem your 10% now y fsigning up for emails and I did not get 10% off on my order as indicated.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    GREAT COMPANY TO ORDER FROM GOOD PRODUCT AND GREAT PRICES
  • Dec 10, 2014
    absolutely outstanding products and service
    Dec 18, 2014
    Outstanding products and customer service
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I have been a PSI customer for many years. I have purchased many different products during that time. I have never been disappointed.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I will comment more after I recieve my first order
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Best lists of products and easiest to find what you are looking for with great prices.
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    One of the kits received had a piece missing. Contacted support via their website days ago, no response. Need the missing piece prior to Christmas ????
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Penn state industries web site is easy to use. Their products are of high quality. They are prompt in shipping orders.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the products and the service of Penn State Industries. The service quality is especially high. I had an issue with a recent order and customer suport was very helpful and quick to resolve the issue. I am impressed and will continue as a customer of Penn State Industries.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    The only problem I have with the website is this: When you select into the Search field, you need to highlight the text they put in there in order to remove it, then you can enter your search term. I know it is possible to have that text automatically removed when the Search field is selected - other sites do it, and I've done it on sites I've built (I used to build websites).
    Dec 20, 2014
    I'm very pleased with your products. You always seem to have what I need.