Penn State Industries Reviews

02/13/2016
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 266 reviews. Last rated on 02/13/2016.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Feb 13, 2016
    I am very pleased with the quality of the material and the service of pennstate, and will hope to do more business with Pennstate in the feature. I hope that I can start a pen making business After I retire from the work I am doing now Sincerely William
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Good Products at good price points.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Out of stock on some pieces I need, especially the classic bottle stopper. Being out of product is a big no-no. Also need a shave/brush/stand kit with bushings that isn't monarch. Need to condense bushing requirements. Looking forward to using these items. Took me days to make my decisions. Pen/bushing and other requirements make things a hassle to make decisions on. I would suggest linking pens with bushings, rather than just stating which combinations work.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Have ordered several times over the years and I always return.
    I am very happy with my purchase from Penn State Industries
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Penn State Industries is a great place to shop for wood turning supplies. Staff is always courteous and helpful.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I HAVE SHOPPED WITH PS FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. THE FEW TIMES WHEN THERE WAS A PROBLEM THEY WERE QUICK TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING .
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Enjoy the project kits and pen making kits and pen blanks. Make my hobby easy to do.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Adapter Sleeve allows me to use 4 other tool rests from a previous lathe with my need lathe. Saved me a lot of hassle.
    Great website, excellent products
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Penn State does an awsome job .. fantastic products at a reasonable price.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Penn State Industries is a well organized and serves the customer. Never an issue with products. Items are shipped out quickly and should an issue arise, you call and it is taken care of immediately. What a great company to do business with.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    always a positive experience
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Some items I am interested in are out of stock. I love shopping at Pen State. Keep up the good work!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Didn't find where to put discount SCA10-g3mq for 10%.
    Feb 12, 2016
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Very good selection at competitive prices
    Feb 10, 2016
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Penn State Industries is great to work with. I have had nothing but positive experiences when ordering from them. Their products are accurately described, great quality, and an overall great value!
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Called company for help with ordering on Saturday. multiple calls over couple hours. Message says help from 8:30 to 8:30 on sat. but no response. Oreder is actuall incomplete, would have ordered more with help.
    Feb 12, 2016
    Some product on backorder. If purchased separately would be able to get. ?
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Penn State has wood turning supplies at reasonable prices.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I have founded that Penn State has what I am looking for at a very good price.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    when I told the customer service that I received a broken part there was no ? ask ill send you a new one right away great service thanks so much I will buy more soon