Penn State Industries Reviews

04/25/2015
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 179 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Apr 25, 2015
    Great place to find everything for pen making. Have been making pens for the last 6 years and cannot find a better resource all in one place.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Order processing is quick but shipping is very slow.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    have ordered several items in the past years . postage is always a concern
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I LOVE Penn State Industries! The quality and variety of their products is second to none! When I am in the market for pen supplies, I check here first!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great Online shopping experience. I wish that continued customers would get a discount. I get a popup that states I can get a 10% discount but have to use another email. New customers are rewarded but not existing, need to fix that.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I have shopped at Penn State (for pen supplies) I think you people are the greatest. I had an on line question and it was answered immediately. I have recommended Penn State to a few of my colleagues and they have all purchased from Penn State as a result. Thanks very much for your excellent service as well as the excellent quality of your products. I will be a long time supporter. Thanks, Frank
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Takes way too long to get items vs. shipping rates. I get items from Bear Tooth Woods in two days at your longer shipping rates.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    good products at a good price
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at Penn State. Nice variety and good prices.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Penn State is a great supplier of pen making parts and tools!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Frustrating when promo codes are offered through coupon web sites but unavailable through main web site
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great place to shop!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Great service and product range
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Quality products.. Knowledgeable staff..
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 19, 2015
    Thanks giod stuff
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    I have always enjoyed doing business with PENN STATE INDUSTRIES. I have been making and selling pens since 1986. This last order is the first time I have ever had an issue. The person I talked to seemed kind of snappy I thought, the order was shipped to another address in another state, and the order was late getting to me. I don't know what this bizrate stuff is that you guys got involved with, but I think you done a better job by yourself.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I love their items and they have the best selection, I just wish that they had a loyalty program. If they did, I wouldn't try shopping everywhere else first.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Good value
    Apr 22, 2015
    Product was as advertised
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Do all my supply shopping there. great item, new designs all the time. Easy order and tracking. I put down N/A for customer service everything works so good never has a reason to call or complain
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Always great service and products meet or exceed expectations.