Penn State Industries Reviews

08/24/2016
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 154 reviews.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Jun 24, 2016
    This company seems to be the best one for pen-making supplies. They feature a 30-day no questions return policy.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    The Only disappointment is that I have been waiting just over 9 weeks for Super Gloss Polish to be available. Hope it is available VERY Soon. Hate using other products. (Not as Durable)
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Penn state offer a fabulous range of pen kits at excellent pricing. Provide a range simply not available in australia
  • Jun 20, 2016
    I HAVE BEEN 100% SATISFIED WITH ALL MY DEALINGS WITH PSI. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN ALL ASPECTS. I HAVE RECOMMENDED PSI TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    I have ordered from Penn State many times and have always been pleased with customer service and timely deliveries. I did receive the wrong item 1 time and when I called Penn State the service was great and had no problem getting the correct item sent and they rush delivered without me asking due to the error. I find it very hard to shop for these items anywhere else.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Was introduced to site because woodcraft is expensive.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    You are a awesome company, I have had no bad experience with orders and costumer care. the one time I had a item broken when I received it, you quickly sent a replacement. I do wish you offered a military discount. But overall I could not be happier
  • Jun 16, 2016
    The only issue I have with Penn state is twice now I have placed an order and have received bent/broken pen kits. I even received my last order and it was missing an item, but it states that my order is complete. It seems that whoever is packing is not watching what they are putting in the boxes to ship out. Also, I had a display box that came in and the drawer would not open. Luckily, they were good about this and rushed it out to me and I sent the bad one back to them immediately. Oh, and I was told I would receive another jar of shellawax because the one I got is liquid. They state that it works just as good, but that is an incorrect statement. I was told they would send me another, but I have yet to receive it as well. And one final thing, I just don't understand why it takes so long to deliver. My last order took just over 2 weeks to get to me. I just tried the rush processing for the first time on my last order and placed the order on the 14th, but it says it won't be here until the 21st. It takes at least 7 days with regular ground shipping. You do have great products and I will continue to order, but with my loyalty and the money I spend, it just gets frustrating to have to verify everything is correct and items are as advertised or not missing.
    Jun 25, 2016
    My previous order that was ordered on the 2 days prior to this order was not fulfilled. I'm still missing my chrome bolt action pen kit. It stares I am still owed 1 but in my accounts it says my order is complete. Also, my order on the 16th came 2 days earlier than my order on the 14th.
  • Jun 15, 2016
    I HAVE BEEN WITH PEEN FO ATLEST 10 YEARS// KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Jun 21, 2016
    Now it is time to start spending money! (Starting a new hobby at age 76.)
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Good company. Great variety.
    Jun 22, 2016
  • Jun 11, 2016
    100% Satisfaction in all areas
    Jun 23, 2016
  • Jun 5, 2016
    Jun 22, 2016
    I enjoy the pen kits i received, but i have one question i ordered 2 pepper mills which are fine, but it called for a 1 1/16 forstner bit that you do not sell, and was pretty hard to find but did find one.
  • Jun 2, 2016
    The pen kits I buy are easy to make - reasonable cost - make unique gifts. Regarding the incentive to complete survey: deceptive and turns easily into a nightmare trying to cancel magazine subscriptions
    Jun 15, 2016
  • Jun 1, 2016
    Jun 20, 2016
    Although I like Penn State Industries products and service, shipping is extremely disappointing. My last three orders have arrived many days after the posted expected delivery date. In addition when checking the shipping status of my order it is never up to date and I can never know where my order is or when it will arrive.
  • May 30, 2016
    Jun 17, 2016
    Several items of interest were out of stock.
  • May 24, 2016
    Jun 16, 2016
    The web site ordering process is not simple. A d often has glitches in credit card portion
  • May 21, 2016
    One stop shopping for my wood turning needs
    Jun 17, 2016