Penn State Industries Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Penn State Industries Reviews

07/22/2017
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 131 reviews.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Apr 27, 2017
    Good company to work with.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    Great experience, good selection at good prices. I will shop with Penn State again.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    Always reliable however nice products are frequently out of stock.
    GOOD PLACE
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Apr 26, 2017
    i bought a bowl gouge to replace one I had worn out. I bought the same one I had originally bought a few years ago but the new one is not the same as the original. Not as heavy and flute is of a different grind which means I cant get the same profile on my grind
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Penn State Industries has very high quality pen kits and all the supplies you might need to go with them. Shipping is always very quick.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Shipping KILLS me on this site. Especially if i only need to order a single item. I understand shipping isn't free, but ordering a pen kit that costs $8 and then paying $6-9 for shipping is rough. I wish there was something like a standing free shipping on order over $50 or something like that. Or a preferred shopper program where earning different levels would unlock free shipping on your account. Otherwise I love PSI.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    A great selection of pen, pencil and other kits of very high quality. Very reasonable overseas postage charges.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    is good store
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Have purchased from Penn State for many years. Service and quality are always great.
    Apr 24, 2017
    Would like to see you put the cigar punch back into your line. It is a one of a kind and cigar stores and users love them.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Penn State Industries is a great company to do business with. I love all the products that I have received. All of their products are exactly as described.