Penn State Industries Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Penn State Industries Reviews

02/18/2017
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 192 reviews.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Feb 10, 2017
    I have always used PennState and so has one of my sons. Good solid company with good employees
    Excellent product selection. Concerns regarding customs charges to Canada
  • Feb 10, 2017
    The selection, quality and customer service is very good.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    second order with PSI. I am impressed with your selection as well as customer service so far
  • Feb 10, 2017
    I am pleased with the variety of pen kits available. My grandson has gotten in to turning pens and likes your selection.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Why don't you offer turners club discounts?
  • Feb 10, 2017
    I have ordered from Penn State many times over the years and have always been very happy with the service and products.
    Great products
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Probably the best place online to find specific penturning supplies and woodturning supplies in general. Their selection of wood and acrylic blanks are amazing, their service is top-notch, and their equipment and accessories have always delivered for me.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    The online chat service is a great idea. I can ask questions right away before purchasing and make sure clear doubts before checking out. Maria was exceptional and very helpful!
    Feb 09, 2017
  • Feb 09, 2017
    It is horrible that they don not allow you to add onto an order that is less than 1 hr old without having to pay for shipping all over again. Time to start shopping the competitors first.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    Overall it's excellent but, when you list the bushings by part number it would be very helpful to the buyer to list what pens the bushings can be used for. I have purchase bushings only to find I already had the same one in my shop. this is caused by not knowing the different pens often use the same bushings. I know not all 3/8 barrel use the same turn bushings, but many do. So please in the accessory list, list the part number but state or add a drop down to list the pens it can be used on. to prevent needless purchases and cost by the buyers and customers I sell too.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    There products are great & they are great company to deal with.
    Always satisfied with Penn State's products and service
  • Feb 08, 2017
    Real nice web site, I have had no problems on any of my orders.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Penn state is a great place to shop. The only thing I do not like is the shipping with ups to the post office. For some reason it takes weeks. When my order ships USPS direct it's about 1 week or less.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    I ordered a lathe drive belt and it had to be ordered separately from my supply order costing me 2 shipping charges. I am very dissatisfied with this and will not purchase parts from them again. I borrowed the lathe that I'm using to see if this is what I want do as a hobby. One thing for sure, I will not purchase a lathe which I plan to do in March or April from Penn State because of the unfair double dipping shipping charges. I'm sorry but that is the way I feel and it cost your company a 5 to 1000 dollar purchase.
    Feb 04, 2017
    I didn't like the time frame for delivery of order products. Looking at the tracking information, it seems the order could have been delivered sooner. Taking 4 days to get out of the Company area. I didn't like the double dipping on shipping and handling charges. I will not purchase any more parts for the borrowed lathe I am using at present time.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    It never cease to amaze and trouble me how quickly the shipping charges change and zoom from $6.95 to more than $23.00 between the time you begin check out and the time you actually complete the order, regardless of the fact that I include my zip right away. Often times I will get as many as two or even three estimates before I can finalize the order. Surely Penn State can have a web designer create a checkout page that can estimate shipping correctly...the first time. On top of that I would bet my bottom dollar that when the package arrives it will be in a small or medium sized flat rate box that I could ship for $7 to $12.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    one heck of a site to find neet things to make and give as gifts, and sell too
  • Feb 01, 2017