Penn State Industries Reviews

08/01/2015
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 134 reviews.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Jul 12, 2015
    I am pretty satisfied with the selection and ease of finding what I am looking for, however, there is one thing I dislike and which keeps me purchasing from other online retailers. That is the shipping. I find that not only are the shipping rates too high but they are usually a very unpleasant surprise. When you begin placing your order the order summary tells you one price for shipping and when you begin to check out, sometimes, you get another, but when you actually pay for the order there is yet another, even higher, shipping cost tacked on. The shipping on this order started at $8.95 USPS Priortity (which is what it should be at most), but when I actually paid for it through PayPal it was $18.50. As a result I only buy at Penn State when there is no other choice.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    PSI makes fine products at a reasonable price and is easy to deal with.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I am happy with everything except the cost and speed of delivery. When I order coffee from Keurig shipping is free and delivery is within 3 days. What gives with you guys?
    need free shipping
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I like there products
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Nice that you have a free DVD to learn from
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    The blue maple burl blank needs to be in plastic because the blue gets all over the rest of the items in shipping box. Waited 2 weeks to get a pen instock.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    First order, we'll see
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great company - excellent service, shipping, and selection.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Everything I have ordered has been great
    Jul 8, 2015
    I recommend Penn State Ind. all the time.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I don't know what they did to their website, but I have never had such trouble making my order. Also the coupon was difficult as to whether the "0" or "O" was the correct one.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    One item was not in delivery. I sent an email and within 3 days ti received the missing item.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 8, 2015
    I purchased a number of pen kits with this order. All of the kits were perfect and went together as expected excep for the new Skull pen. I ordered pewter, gold and copper. The pewter and gold went together perfectly and I was satisfied. The copper kit (the last one I made) had a problem with the threads at the middle connector which snapped off when I threaded them together. I called support and they sent me replacement parts. I received them quickly and again attempted to put this kit together. It broke again at exactly the same place and this time I was unable to get the pen apart. Overall, the copper kit and my beautiful burl wood were thrown away. I will not order the Skull kit again.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I'm very happy with the service and speed that Penn State has. And will continue to buy from them.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with the products I have purchased.
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    On my last order I ask for a small washer that is used for the stylus kits. Each kit comes with 3 stylus pieces and 3 washers. In my earlier order one of the packages had only 2 washers so I have a stylus tip that I can't use. I didn't get the extra washer.....
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    P.S.I is the only place that I will buy my turning supplies from.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    I was pleased with the Barracuda 4 chuck. After the obligatory cleaning with oil and mineral spirits, the chuck installed onto my lathe with the adaptor purchased. I may make a backplane to cover the motor end, but this may not be needed. The box is adequate but not a piece of fine woodcraft. One piece inside was split but it glued together without issue. This is the second PSI chuck I have purchased. I also have the Barracuda 2 (in Titanium Oxide plating). Both chucks are well made and function as described.