Penn State Industries Reviews

05/25/2015
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 173 reviews.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• May 2, 2015
    shipping prices are little high. there should a prompt or pop up telling asking you if you have the bushing set for particular pen kit. that way you don't have to comeback and pay extra shipping cost. this might be common knowledge to some but not for a beginner.
  • May 1, 2015
    So far, I have been pleased with all of my purchases.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    quality customer service
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Have been a customer for over 10 years and have always had a positive experience with all of my orders. My go to site for the majority of my wood lathe turning tools and all of my pen kits.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with products which I have purchased.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    One of the best for pen making
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Excellent catalogues, online site and service on the phone.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Excellent catalogues, online site and service on the phone.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Penn State Industries always has great products at great prices. They are very customer oriented and give their customers a very nice selection of items.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Always great products and always willing to fix issues
  • Apr 27, 2015
    GOOD PRODUCTS HAVE BOUGHT MANY OVER THE YEARS , ALSO STAND BEHIND PRODUTCS
  • Apr 27, 2015
    wonderfull ssite looking forward to getting more
    May 3, 2015
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Great products at reasonable prices and fast shipping.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I have a concern regarding Penn State's customer services and handling orders after purchase. I recently found out in not such a nice way, that online orders go straight to the warehouse and are out of Penn State's employees hands when it comes to needing a correction done. I ordered 2 Nautical pens both Pewter. Found out shortly later, that one of those pens needed to be Brass instead of Pewter. So I try to call on 04/20/2015 3:11PM (Florida time) and see if one of those pens could be switched out based on color. The lady I dealt with was very rude. She told me it was out of her control and that was why you have a confirmation page to make sure you ordered correctly. Well, I didn't know that what I had ordered was wrong to begin it. It's not her but yet it's not my fault either. I just wanted to get the color fixed. Instead I had to order a 3rd pen to get the correct color. That's ridiculous!!! This is the only time I had a problem come up with Penn State. Any other site I go they have ways to help their customers with orders. Penn State should have similar options.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Great place to find everything for pen making. Have been making pens for the last 6 years and cannot find a better resource all in one place.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Takes way too long to get items vs. shipping rates. I get items from Bear Tooth Woods in two days at your longer shipping rates.
    Apr 29, 2015
    Your getting better at shipping times, but still very slow compared to other vendors with like product.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    good products at a good price
    Apr 29, 2015
    great products great price
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    Made a purchase from a competitor and was highly dissatisfied with theirn products.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Penn State Ind has been great to develop a second incocme
    Apr 26, 2015