Penn State Industries Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Penn State Industries Reviews

01/17/2018
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 179 reviews.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Nov 28, 2017
    This Company is a Top-Notch company providing a tremendous service to people who are turners (in general). Thank you for your continued support and keeping your prices very competitive with other companies.
    Dec 09, 2017
    The order was here before I knew it. I am and have always been pleased with ordering from Penn state Industries. Thank you once again
  • Nov 30, 2017
    no comments
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Excellent site, lots of great options.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I have bought mail order from Penn State but first time doing so online. Very nice
  • Nov 28, 2017
    great products
    Dec 09, 2017
    High quality items I haven't disappointed yet.
  • Dec 09, 2017
    good place to get woodworking supplies. Reasonable prices good projects
  • Dec 09, 2017
    I had issues paying my paypal account and did not get a response. But I did get a response when there were still stuff in my cart.Anyways not too bad though i was able to use my credit card.
    Always order from them
  • Dec 09, 2017
    They have problems with there contact way on MASS email. From an Email they have a Email contact button though it will not go through. And one of the 800 numbers dose not work. Also there MAY be some funny brines going on with either my Computer or there web-site switching or connecting to items (I'm not sure.)
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Great value and variety
  • Nov 14, 2017
    finding related items was clunky
    Dec 07, 2017
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Great products and excellent instructions.
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Great overall purchase
  • Nov 23, 2017
    Like the no shipping charge option and that is the reason I ordered at this time.
    Dec 06, 2017
    Dependable products and if you find that they are not, Penn State supports your problem. Really like free delivery that has been available at this time. I wish that it might continue on purchases over a given dollar amount.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Always reliable delivery and quality merchandise.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Dec 05, 2017
    Survey is too long. Penn State did a great job of fulfilling my order. No human contact involved, but I'm sure all the people are very nice and friendly. Thanks
  • Nov 26, 2017
    The product information was clear and I appreciate indications of out-of-stock items.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Fast delivery. Great responses to my questions. Would recommend to any one starting out or experienced.
    Dec 05, 2017
    Great Service, Great Products. Would recommend and will continue to buy from them.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Keep the good work
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Best place to shop and to get information on the products they have.
    Dec 05, 2017
    Cool web store the only thing that can improve is backordered or out of stock times. The sign up for that did not work when I used it.