Penn State Industries Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Penn State Industries Reviews

02/17/2018
Penn State Industries Ratings and User Reviews. Penn State Industries is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 166 reviews.

Penn State Industries Rating

More About Penn State Industries

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Penn State Industries

• Dec 21, 2017
    penn state ind is a very good store to shop at or on line they have everything you need for all your hobbies and all the people are happy to help you in any way they can
    Dec 21, 2017
    Email said FREE SHIPPING, Why was I charged $8.95 shipping?
  • Dec 02, 2017
    The caliper set, #CAL8 is labled as 9-1/2 inches long in the catalog. On the website it says 8 inches. So, which is it? You need to show the max size of opening for them.
    Dec 20, 2017
  • Dec 06, 2017
    The products are more expensive than at other vendors but the quality is auperior
    Dec 18, 2017
  • Dec 18, 2017
    A-! company to deal with. I have buying from them for years and have always been pleased with product and services
  • Dec 17, 2017
    Shipping costs for two items is extremely high. As an ebay shipper myself, shipping and handling of two small items should not cost that much.
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Most of the time I am very pleased. The only issue I have had is the time it sometimes takes to process and ship my order and how long shipping takes.
    Dec 17, 2017
  • Dec 16, 2017
    I have had occasional issues with kits being shipped with missing parts. They always send the replacement parts but not always in a timely manner. There is a store we visit in PA and we love it. They offer overstocks and closeouts you don't see on the website.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Dec 16, 2017
    Good service. Very good products. Tools work well.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    I enjoy shopping at Penn State Industries because they offer a large selection at competitive prices. I have been pleased with the quality of the products from past purchases and would highly recommend others to give Penn State Industries a try for their project needs.
    Dec 14, 2017
    I have been very pleased with every order I have placed with Penn State and will not hesitate to recommend others to order from Penn State. I will definitely be ordering from Penn State in the future for my project needs.
  • Nov 25, 2017
    good products
    Dec 13, 2017
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I enjoyed me experience on the site and found everything I needed.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    Great selection of the items. For the turners, this is the best site.Extemely helpful staff when I've called with questions and concerns.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Love your woodworking / pen making kits. Only negative is an inability to set up a user - always have to check out as "guest" since your process to create an id does not give specific errors. Very annoying.
    Dec 13, 2017
    Package got held up at customs - not your issue. Very good quality and excellent variety of style.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    I went through the checkout process and there was an error message that I needed to select a shipping method. I tried again and the same result. I filled out the "contact us" form but never heard back. Iwent through the process the next night (tonight) and it worked.
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Great Experience
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I think it is a good web site to order from
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I always enjoy using your website. It is very user friendly and the prices are decent.I only wish you had more technical detail on some of the items listed and perhaps something that would let you see recommended blanks to go with pen kits. I want to make some bullet pens but do not have a clue what blanks would go best with the brass.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Over all, I like Penn State Industries. I do small project wood/composite turning. They seem to carry all the items I use so I don't have to use multiple suppliers to get all the items I need. Their pricing seems to be competitive with other merchants so if I pay a little more, by saving shipping from multiple merchants, it evens out.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    Pleased with the products and customer service. Things happen and they resolved the issues instantly.
    Dec 11, 2017