PENWA.com Reviews

07/05/2015
PENWA.com Ratings and User Reviews. PENWA.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 06/27/2015.
Penwa Gifts stocks every pen they sell for immediate delivery. They will meet or beat any price on the web. Penwa Gifts has been in business online since 1995. Laser Engraving of your name or logo is available. Additional quantity discounts also available. Corporate orders welcome. Toll Free customer support.
Circle of Excellence - PENWA.com

Received order early!!!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    very easy to deal with
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Ordering from this company is so easy. They offer a fair price and are always running a promotion.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Like the ease of ordering and prompt shipping.
    Jun 23, 2015
    Was not aware the order was shipped so was thrilled when received. Order received in time, I need to order earlier so it isn't so close. Miss receiving e-mail discounts. Everything is better with discounts!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Good selection of products. Once you get to the cart pretty easy Check out.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    excelent selection. Excelent service.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Love your products! Prices are very good! I will continue to buy your products.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Use product in crafting card making business. Love the price. Great service.
    Jun 21, 2015
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Was able to order pen refills no longer available in the US
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Do you not have Vellum adhesive anymore? was there a coupon for spending over $100.00?
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Good experience. If there were a separate engraving section instead of writing in the comments section, it would be clearer. Also, I couldn't find specifications for how many characters are allowed in engraving.
    Jun 21, 2015
    Very good.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 14, 2015
    I only called because I needed to know when the shipment would arrive. No one could tell me and I kept tracking but it was never updated in Penwa's system until it was here!!
  • May 28, 2015
    love the price of the tape
    Jun 10, 2015
  • May 26, 2015
    enjoy shopping here very much
  • May 25, 2015
    Always a great experience with PENWA. I have never had an issue with any order. Always prompt with delivery.
  • May 23, 2015
    Always a great transaction. This is the only place I go to if I need something querter.
    Jun 2, 2015
  • May 23, 2015
    Always accurate. Great service. Very good prices.
    May 31, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    They have the lowest prices for what I was purchasing.
    Jun 3, 2015
    Best prices for Tombow mono-adhesive refills anywhere.
  • May 12, 2015
    So far I am very satisfied, your product was a much better deal that other sites. The only problem was when I went to update my quainty of items in my cart it wouldn't update. I am looking forward to receiving my product. If it is a good quality product you will have my future business!
    May 29, 2015
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Love the racing firesuit but it took three months to get.