PENWA.com Reviews

08/29/2016
PENWA.com Ratings and User Reviews. PENWA.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 42 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2016.
Penwa Gifts stocks every pen they sell for immediate delivery. They will meet or beat any price on the web. Penwa Gifts has been in business online since 1995. Laser Engraving of your name or logo is available. Additional quantity discounts also available. Corporate orders welcome. Toll Free customer support.
Circle of Excellence - PENWA.com

2009 Winner

PENWA.com Rating

More About PENWA.com

Recent Reviews for PENWA.com

• Aug 19, 2016
    I could not update my cart. I had to delete the items then read them to change the quantity. I ran into this problem using two different internet browsers. Otherwise I had no problems with the check-out process.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I have used tombow adhesives for many years. I am very satisfied with your product. I'm happy that shipping is free for my purchase. I will definitely do this again. Thank you.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I was glad I found this site. Canadian companies always seem to have what I need. Being a small business, it is important to find the right price for the articles I need. Thank you for your products. I was apparently not very good at shopping because I started with a triple order. But it was easy to go back and repost the order I really needed with little trouble
    Aug 20, 2016
    I cannot believe my order got here so fast. When I opened it, I was relieved to have gotten exactly what I had ordered. it is exactly as shown on the website. I can now go on with my cardmaking. TY
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Thank you for an easy and intuitive shopping experience.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    I have been using PENWA for several years and continue to find them reliable, competitively priced and extremely well-stocked.
    Aug 19, 2016
    I continue to depend on Penwa and I am never disappointed.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 11, 2016
    Always my got to place for these type of products
  • Jul 31, 2016
    I am hopefully the order comes promptly and that I am as satisfied as others have been.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Aug 7, 2016
    I love my markers. I had looked every where. Now I have to order some markers for my grand druagther. She fell in love with mine.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Good On Line company, GREAT service and products.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Good site, good selection, easy to use
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Keep up the good work!
    Aug 3, 2016
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Long time customer Great pricing and selections.
  • Jul 23, 2016
    Aug 8, 2016
    I never rcvd a note to be sure I wasn't charged twice and I never did get the coupon code.
  • Jul 17, 2016
    I have always had great service with PENWA. They are extremely prompt in shipping orders. Items I order have been in stock so no waiting.
    Jul 23, 2016
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 22, 2016
    I love my new Tombow Zoom 535 pen. It writes beautifully and the refills are great. The only thing that wasn't great was when the pen arrived the refill that was in the pen had been damaged during shipping and the ink was just flowing from the pen. I believe this is because the pen did not have the protective piece on the end. Like I said all of the refills were fine but the one in the pen was damaged.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    I have used this company on many occasions and find them to both efficient and reliable. Highly recommend this company for their excellent service and very competitive pricing.
    Jul 19, 2016
  • Jul 8, 2016
    The price was excellent and the process was simple.
    Jul 20, 2016
    The pens I purchased were excellent.
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Penwa makes it very affordably to purchase tape that I use for scrapbooking.
    Jul 20, 2016
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Brilliant - easy to use site - great to get around items
    Jul 11, 2016
    No order received and no refund System showed a price that PENWA had worked out on their QUOTATION page which also linked into the ORDER. We were then told that WE had put the wrong price even though the FULL ORDER showed PENWA had quoted the wrong price. THE QUOTATION PAGE was immediately put right but PENWA would not HONOUR THEIR COMMITMENT to meet the price THEY QUOTED. I will be reviewing PENWA for friends not to use as they do not honour their errors. This would have been an ongoing order as unable to find in UK but PENWA do not seem to have any customer service or take responsibility for honouring their commitments. REFUND HAS STILL NOT BEEN RECEIVED and having to chase for the REFUND.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    Thought it strange when you indicated secure checkout, but it was only via paypal
    Aug 3, 2016
    Items did not fit my pen