PENWA.com Reviews

02/11/2016
PENWA.com Ratings and User Reviews. PENWA.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Penwa Gifts stocks every pen they sell for immediate delivery. They will meet or beat any price on the web. Penwa Gifts has been in business online since 1995. Laser Engraving of your name or logo is available. Additional quantity discounts also available. Corporate orders welcome. Toll Free customer support.
Circle of Excellence - PENWA.com

2009 Winner

PENWA.com Rating

More About PENWA.com

Recent Reviews for PENWA.com

• Feb 11, 2016
    So far so ggod! No a huge order, you were referred to me for lowest cost.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I find the website a little challenging to maneuver but the staff is very responsive.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    They are great! Customer service was quick to get back to me and they are so nice! My order always ships quickly and gets to me so fast!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Very satisfied with Penwa and the products we have ordered. I would highly recommend Penwa to my friends.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Very happy with this product and the fact that it came so quickly! Thank you
  • Jan 24, 2016
    This is my first purchase from PenWa. The website is quite adequate in most respects, but does not make full use of the screen-size on my computers (IMac and also powerbook).
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Love the tape runner - use it all the time in crafts.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 2, 2016
    Online shipping and tracking info could improve.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    shipping was too much for two small refills
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Online selection and ordering was quick and easy.
    Jan 26, 2016
  • Jan 18, 2016
    From earlier experience, I knew you had a large selection of rollerball refills. Was looking for 5 and found 3 of them. Have a Duofold rollerball with Monteverde P22 cartridge and a Pentel MG6G refill that I could not find at your site. Glad I got 3 though.
    Jan 27, 2016
    I had five roller ball refills I wanted to buy. Could only find three of them. I am happy with those, but wish I could have found the other ones in your repertoire.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I teach people to do cards and scrapbooking
    Feb 2, 2016
    I am always leary about ordering on line but you came highly recommended and your product is superior to what I was using so yes I will stay with it
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Best prices in town for Tombow adhesives and pens and always has a discount coupon to use.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    good price on tombow adhesives bought in high quantity.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Thanks for the many options of sizes and packages for the Tombow Adhesive.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Great price for a great product
  • Jan 9, 2016
    The last shipment of tombow pen refills leaked quite a bit. Wondering if others commented on this?
  • Jan 7, 2016
    PENWA has the best pricing on this item. I have bought from them in the past and have always been pleased with my purchases. Upon check out, it took me a couple of tries to find the "Proceed to Checkout" button, so they might want to make it larger or a different color or something.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Best price on Tombow glue I could find. Easy to navigate website.
    Jan 18, 2016
  • Jan 3, 2016
    I have used ENWA in the past for this purchase. The price is excellent and delivery is always very quick
    Jan 10, 2016
  • Dec 15, 2015
    I like the products offered.
    Jan 2, 2016