PENWA.com Reviews

10/19/2014
PENWA.com Ratings and User Reviews. PENWA.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2014.
Penwa Gifts stocks every pen they sell for immediate delivery. They will meet or beat any price on the web. Penwa Gifts has been in business online since 1995. Laser Engraving of your name or logo is available. Additional quantity discounts also available. Corporate orders welcome. Toll Free customer support.
Circle of Excellence - PENWA.com

2009 Winner

PENWA.com Rating

More About PENWA.com

Recent Reviews for PENWA.com

• Oct 18, 2014
    I was having a difficult time finding a refill for a favorite ballpoint pen. Looked on several online sites which gave poor information or stated they were pen companies, but had only a list but no way to order! When I clicked on PENWA, all the information was there about the product I needed with a quick and easy sign-up process. Loved the many shipping options available to meet customer needs. A good find and I will order again!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    The ordering experience was quick and simple. The price was unbeatable. The check out was easy. Appreciate that there is free shipping within Alberta when dealing with Calgary. Will definately order again from penwa.com
  • Oct 15, 2014
    excellent service and product lines offered. My "go to" place for excellent writing instruments and gifts for fellow workers
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Thank you for providing quality TOMBOW products.
    Oct 17, 2014
    High quality, great priced pens and supplies!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I was pleased to find the product that I was looking for at a very reasonable price. Will definitely come back again.
    Oct 17, 2014
    I could not be happier to find the products that I needed at very reasonable prices. I will definitely order from Penwa again, and will recommend it to my friends.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I do a lot of paper crafts and scrapbooking and so I use a lot of adhesive. It gets expensive just with the adhesive. You have the best deal I have found and I will never buy it from anyone else. I even tell my friends where to get it. Thank you for providing us with such great deals.
    Oct 16, 2014
    I hope that most, if not all, work without any issues that we have had in the past.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Still LOVE my Tombows...BUT I still have issues with the runners jamming up...you will replace them... won't you?
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Each time I order I always receive it right away. Thanks so much for the excellent service.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Fisher Space Pens, my life long favorite pen, had no descriptions online. Magnifier did not work to more closely inspect the product.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Best price for snail adhesive anywhere. Refills are the way to go.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Only place to buy replacement adhesive refills.. Saves money, less plastic thrown away.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I use a lot of one product for scrapbooking and this site has the best prices for buying in bulk and I love that they offer periodic coupons. The nice thing is I've also found great items for my office and nice art supplies to give as gifts!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with my purchases from Penwa! Prices are excellent, shipping is fast, and customer service is great!
    Oct 14, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    good selection and good prices.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Penwa is the greatest company to work with. Great prices and fast delivery.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Penwa is always a great company to work with never any problems
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    I wrote the wrong PO box number on my order. I emailed immediately. PENWA replied immediately and resolved the issue in a timely manner.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Easy to use, competitively priced
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I love this company! They offer such a great variety, I get what I need, and I get it at an amazing price.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Oct 3, 2014
    Great product. Excellent service. Thank you.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    absolutely love the mono adhesive! You have the best prices!! Thank you
    Sep 28, 2014