PENWA.com Reviews

07/22/2014
PENWA.com Ratings and User Reviews. PENWA.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 73 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.
Penwa Gifts stocks every pen they sell for immediate delivery. They will meet or beat any price on the web. Penwa Gifts has been in business online since 1995. Laser Engraving of your name or logo is available. Additional quantity discounts also available. Corporate orders welcome. Toll Free customer support.
Circle of Excellence - PENWA.com

2009 Winner

PENWA.com Rating

More About PENWA.com

Recent Reviews for PENWA.com

• Jul 22, 2014
    Love the price and the product.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I LOVE HAVING THE WHOLE BOX IF ADHESIVES AT MY FINGERTIPS NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT RUNNING OUT OR HAVING TO GO TO JO ANNS OR MICHAELS AND PAYING SO MUCH MORE. HOWEVER THERE HAVE BEEN SOME THAT ONCE INSERTED IN THE APPLICATOR THAT HAVEN'T WORKED. I WONDER WHAT THE EXPIRATION IS OR THE POLICY IS ON EXCHANGING THOSE FOR ONES THAT ARENT DEFECTIVE.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great pricing on Tombow Mono adhesive!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I have been very happy with the service and quality of the products form PENWA
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Penwa.com has a fine selection of items for sale. Their prices are most fair and their shipping is fast and secure.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I cannot comment yet as I have made my first purchase and have neither received nor used the product.
    Jul 13, 2014
    Good price. Good product. Delivery was timely.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Always fast and prompt service.
    Jul 18, 2014
    Exceptionally fast shipping.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Excellent quality pens with personal engraving, repeat customer and will continue to be
    Jul 20, 2014
    Penwa as previously delive a good product, quickly, and with good customer care. Range of pen styles in Tombow line is less than it used to be, but this was not overly limiting. Good customer care on making sure the engraving was as desired.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I always order my mono adhesive from Penwa.com. They have the best prices!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Best price I have ever found! Much cheaper than in the stores!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    I've been ordering from PENWA for a while and have always been very happy with my shopping experience. The merchandise arrives in a timely manner, which is something that I really appreciate,
  • Jul 5, 2014
    you have the best price for the tombow refills. I always buy from you folks. thanks for the good prices.
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Good Experience I will be returning to by these pens here again. It is much cheaper than anywhere else.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great experience, easy ordering, great price for the product I was looking for!
    Jul 7, 2014
    It was easy to order the product and it arrived so quickly!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I love this company. Has always delivered quality products.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I have dealt with Penwa for a couple of years now, and have only good things to say about their service, delivery time and product.
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 25, 2014
    PENWA is my one-stop shop for all things TOMBOW
    Jun 29, 2014
    I receive my order very fast and securely packed and I was able to track my order easilty online.
    I buy all my Tombow Correction tape from PENWA
    Jul 1, 2014
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Great Company to work with, they have even called me at home to verify when I ordered the wrong thing! Great Customer service!!
    Jul 2, 2014
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I have been using their products for several years now and will not buy from anyone else due to pricing and quality.
    Jul 6, 2014