Perfect Memorials Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Perfect Memorials Reviews

11/17/2017
Perfect Memorials Ratings and User Reviews. Perfect Memorials is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1157 reviews. Last rated on 11/16/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Perfect Memorials

2016 Platinum

Perfect Memorials Rating

More About Perfect Memorials

Recent Reviews for Perfect Memorials

Awesome
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Nov 16, 2017
    I have purchased from Perfect Memorials multiple times. Their products are superior in quality, very reasonably priced, and arrive within days of placing my order. I wear my jewelry every day, and always let my friends know where it came from. The urns are beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The pictures on the website are very true to the items, so I always order with confidence.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Everything was fine except that I would have liked to see how my engraving looks in my chosen typeface.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Was very happy with the urn I purchased for my husband and thought I would be pleased by the urn for my beloved dog.
  • Nov 04, 2017
    If I receive my purchase within the 5-7 day allotment, I will be very pleased. If not....I may never order here again. Simple as that. First time ordering from this sight. Anxiously awaiting my purchase. Thinking positive.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    This is the second time I have shopped at Perfect Memorials which I learned about through a friend. I was very satisfied with my previous purchase and expect to be the same with this purchase.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Great site! Wonderful cremation jewelry.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I have used perfect memorials for 2 loved ones. I love the products I have gotten to forever rest my loved ones in. They are great. I will always use them when needed.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I was surprised that the script font would not allow additional characters. I was 1 character short of getting my dear's name on there and had to improvise
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I had an issue with billing address and the online chat offered by Perfect Memorials was able to assist me with this and allow me to place my order.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Good selection easy to use site at a difficult time.
  • Nov 02, 2017
    They should include an edit for the order, as I forgot some words for the etching and I forgot to check front and it put top so I had to remove the item and start over.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Great products for memorializing someone at a very reasonable price
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Waiting for the delivery everything OK so far
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Always there when you need them. Very professional when you talk to them on the phone. Will always buy from them in my time of need.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I liked the product as it was specific and perfect for my cat that passed away.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Nov 16, 2017
    I had received tracking info that the item was arriving on a specific day, then that changed and it arrived two days later- product description was also unclear about size.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    i bought a pet urn from this site...it was beautiful...buying keepsake urns for my siblings for father's ashes...
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Beautiful merchandise. Just what I was looking for. Decent prices.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    I only have got two gripes. Since I weighed my cat wrong, the beautiful urn I ordered, ended up being too small. The total cost of that urn was with shipping, engraving and the urn was only $26.80. Unfortunately I needed an urn for a six pound cat, not three, I ended up spending almost $75, because the next size urn in that particular one I ordered to hold a just under three pound cat, is for a thirty pound animal. Also the engraving was an additional $39.95 with 35 characters per line. I had no choice of just using the 12 character per line for $9.95 for what I wanted on the urn. So basically, they need to give the 12 character per line and the Thirty five character per line on all engravable items. Then the other gripe would be they need to carry more items that will hold a 5lb to 10lb animal, then maybe another size of 10lb to 20lb animal. Just really is frustrating to someone who loses a loved one. Otherwise, the products are wonderful. Oh, and I did make sure to use almost all of my character spaces since having no choice. The Chat person on line was wonderful and helpful. Her name was Katie. Thank you.
    Nov 15, 2017