Performance MMA Reviews

Performance MMA Ratings and User Reviews. Performance MMA is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2015.

Recent Reviews for Performance MMA

• Apr 22, 2015
    I love the prices and it was fast and easy
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I would like to see more tank tops come in so I can keep purchasing item from this site.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Thanks to MMA performance i got the shirt my girl wanted for her birthday.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Love the range!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    They had the hoodie I was hunting for. Thanks.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Needs more rash guards available in size large.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    i love this site and how easy it was to find what i needed
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I was given a gift certificate for Christmas to purchase a gi. The gi I wanted has been out of stock. I called performance MMA to see about getting a refund so I could buy the gi somewhere else. I never received a return call. I also filled about a contact request on the website and never heard back. Many of the other items of women's apparel that I finally decided on settling on were also out of stock. I've tried for three months to sell my gift certificates to the guys at my gym and was unable. It has been very difficult and frustrating to select items to purchase with such a low stock and I will ask my brother to choose a different website the next time he wants to give me a gift card for gear.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    the best source for roots of fight deals
  • Feb 20, 2015
    The website is well organized and easy to navigate.
    Mar 14, 2015
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Easy to navigate website. Very quick checkout. However, I wanted more options for T-Shirts and sizes. Some were sold out of Medium, which is the most popular size.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    easy to use
    Feb 23, 2015
    one of items was not shipped