Performance Truck Products Reviews

08/29/2016
Performance Truck Products Ratings and User Reviews. Performance Truck Products is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2016.

Performance Truck Products Rating

More About Performance Truck Products

Recent Reviews for Performance Truck Products

• Aug 20, 2016
    Great price, and free shipping!
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    Well made product and design. Great quality material.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Overall satisfied with the purchase; the real satisfaction will be the delivery time and ease of installation.
    Aug 23, 2016
    The clamps that came with the exhaust system I can't use for this application; should be 3" stainless steel performed ban clamps.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    This was my second Turbo I've purchased thru Performance Truck Products. We have a small fleet of service trucks and we maintain them ourselves. The only issue would be along with the parts that were supplied they should supply the solenoid molex plug as they seem to be in poor condition at the time of renewal or have that as optional additional part. Very happy with our purchases.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    Shipped quickly and was exactly what I ordered.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Thank you for the easy purchase.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    the site has been really easy to find my product
    Aug 16, 2016
    The TS chip makes my transmission shift really hard at 140hp but other than that it's great and everything when smooth ordering
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Aug 10, 2016
    fast delivery good quality product
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Awesome site awesome prices. Recommend all the time.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    quick and easy purchase.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    my purchase went as expected
    Aug 3, 2016
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I feel they offer great products. I think the return policy could be improved after reading it. They may have had bad experiences in the past with some people, but not being able to return certain items that have not been used does not seem like a good policy. Good checkout will wait to see how quickly the products arrive.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    It appears to be a great product
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Ive been trying to order this for 2 days, Your check out process sucks. Also I can not use my phone to place order. However my message was answered and the problem was fixed pretty quickly
  • Jul 24, 2016
    would like to have all the pars needed to work and fast shipping. great customer service and if needed to ship back i can with a refund.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Really nice site and hoping to love the product
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Nate Dwyer was very helpful by replying to my e-mails when I had questions regarding my purchase, although I didn't make the purchase until about 6 ;months after we communicated.
    Jul 29, 2016
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Seem to be a good place to get your quality parts at a great price
    Jul 29, 2016
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Works great easy to use
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Jul 21, 2016
    Staff did a great job of assistance helping out getting the right exhaust system. And good job helping with the return of the wrong one that I ordered.