Performance Truck Products Reviews

02/10/2016
Performance Truck Products Ratings and User Reviews. Performance Truck Products is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 60 reviews.

Performance Truck Products Rating

More About Performance Truck Products

Recent Reviews for Performance Truck Products

• Feb 2, 2016
    Easy to use website and great deals. I hope shipping is as fast as I would like.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Hope it provides better shopping experience for everyone and insures integrity of product and distributor.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    This is my first order from this company but I like the way the site is laid out. I anticipate doing more business with this company in the future.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Best price I found
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Good prices and easy to use
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    There was several days between receiving all of the parts I ordered which caused me to have to change plans on where and who could assist with the install. Disappointed that all the parts could not come at the same time when they were ordered at the same time.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    first time buying, will find out how good you guys are
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Very nice and easy to use and a great price
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    would like to have purchased a FD-4615 fuel filter
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Won't know until billing and delivery is done. This servery is kind of annoying!
    Jan 25, 2016
    Was very disappointed in how long it took to receive. But for the price i guess it wasn't to bad. I did receive with minor damage to the trail pipe. But i plan on adding a exhaust tip so it will be covered. I work for a mail order company and even from the west coast. It only takes 3 to 4 days. I guess maybe drop shipping has somthing to do with your products being shipped out.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    closest diesel performance place near me
  • Jan 11, 2016
    have only brought particular filter by-pass modules. have had one go bad. haven't looked inton other products
    Jan 18, 2016
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Had a great price on exhaust part I needed. Also was nice you have a phone number to ask questions.
    Jan 18, 2016
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Jan 16, 2016
    My order came in 3 days, my truck runs so much better and I was surprised by the fact my transmission is even smother in shifting WOW
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Great price and I can't wait to install the exhaust.
    Jan 15, 2016
    I purchased a 5 inch exhaust from these guys and it showed up early! Installed in about an hour and man I'm happy with all of it!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 14, 2016
    Extremely fast shipping, by the time I received the notice of tracking information the product had already been delivered
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 13, 2016
    I ordered my part on Sat Jan 2. I was e-mailed that the order was received on Jan 4th and then no word for 6 business days. So, I made a call and sent an e-mail and it was only then did I get a tracking number and the part was finally shipped out. On a positive note, my part arrived in two days.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Jan 14, 2016
    packaging was terrible and parts were a little scuffed up from the poorly packed package being tossed around. Shipping time was insanely slow! Took 14 days to receive what I ordered.