Performance Truck Products Reviews

01/31/2015
Performance Truck Products Ratings and User Reviews. Performance Truck Products is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 85 reviews.

Performance Truck Products Rating

More About Performance Truck Products

Recent Reviews for Performance Truck Products

• Jan 15, 2015
    Great experience looking around the site and bought my first tuning soft to learn how to custom tune at school before graduating this year
  • Jan 11, 2015
    So far so good. Let's see how the product looks when I receive it then I'll know for sure how good this company is.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    My truck is going to look AWESOME with these new tips!!!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Awesome discount guys!!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Pretty happy with purches but haven't received part yet so time will tell once I receive it.
    Jan 15, 2015
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I purchased everything I needed to finish the exhaust on my 6.5 Turbo Diesel GMC! Great site!
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Great place for performance truck parts! Easy to checkout and easy to find products!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I like the look of the site and how easy it was to find the product and check out.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 11, 2015
    Shipped fast and communicated well
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I have been using the filters from here the last couple of years and have found them to be the best for my chev diesel
    Jan 10, 2015
  • Dec 30, 2014
    The whole process was pretty easy. Ill give a better recommendation based on how long it took for the product to be delivered and the quality of the product.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Jan 8, 2015
    Very happy ! On the Web site under tracking it said order placed for two days and didn't say completed so starting to wonder . But on the third day I got a email from ups saying my package will be delivered tomorrow .so very happy just impatient . Thanks for the fast service
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Great site, Low Prices!!!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    seem to carry quality products
    Jan 4, 2015
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The survey has too many personal questions
    Dec 30, 2014
    I ordered a at performance chip from these guys and I got a blank chip Nate the owner said he made a mistake and wouldn next day air out another after three days I'm still waiting and I paid for second day air in the first place I have not been refunded my shopping and his customer service representative is anything but sincere they do not have guilt when they make a mistake I never got an apology from Nate or is customer service guy and when I told them how I paid for the second day air in order to have a Christmas present for my nephew they did not care that they sent me a blank chip they just said we'll send another I do not recommend buying any product from this company unless they are a last resort and you can't have the wrong thing sent because in my experience if they do mess up it will be a slow process for them to do right by you
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good prices. interested in information on becoming a dealer. im a shop owner in aiken, sc and do alot of diesel repair and performance work. any information on the amount of pre sales required i would appreciate and look forward to doing business!
    Dec 31, 2014
    Very pleased
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I found exactly what my boyfriend was looking for no problem
    Dec 23, 2014
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    I always have a great experience with PTP, have purchaesed many products from them and have great luck with the selection and pricing!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    The hardest part of this purchase was getting the wife on board and let me make the purchase. The website was easy to use, and the parts were much cheaper than other sites.
    Dec 28, 2014