Performance Truck Products Reviews

01/21/2017
Performance Truck Products Ratings and User Reviews. Performance Truck Products is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 46 reviews.

Performance Truck Products Rating

More About Performance Truck Products

Recent Reviews for Performance Truck Products

• Nov 28, 2016
    very easy to use web site good prices
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Either a very busy site or hard to check out
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Past customer returning happily
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Great place to buy
  • Nov 22, 2016
    They are a great company to deal with. they have always answered any questions that have been asked.
    Dec 3, 2016
    I'm a little desiscusted with the shipping time. Paid for 2 day shipping. Did not get it in 2 days. Also desiscused with packaged product, items was shipped in manufacture product box with shipping label on it. Opened up the product and it looks and packaged like it is a used item. Finger prints all over the screen. The item was suppose to be a new item! Is it?? Product works and functions the way it should, just hope it is as described as the day I purchased!
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Wasn't sure if I am getting everything I need with my purchase.. not sure what all comes with and if there is more that I will still have to buy to make it work. Like a mounting bracket or and extra wire harnesses??? Just no info on that.. I am going to be mad if I get my part and I still can't use because I didn't get everything that I needed..
  • Nov 19, 2016
    The website was easy to navigate and I like the low price guarantee.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    i liked it very easy
  • Nov 14, 2016
    PTP had exactly what I needed at an awesome price. You guys just landed a new customer
    Nov 25, 2016
  • Nov 9, 2016
    Fast easy shopping and checkout
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Thank you guys for an easy purchase.
  • Nov 2, 2016
    order didnt go through when i ordered from my cell phone. Went on computer and everything went very smoothly.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    I had a easy time using the site, I don't do a lot of online shopping but my uncle told me about the site so I figured I'd check it out and I was very pleased with the price for my order. All around good experience.
  • Oct 23, 2016
    Oct 30, 2016
    very competitive prices - order was delivered promised
  • Oct 23, 2016
    Your site was very easy and descriptive to find the parts i was in need of.
    Nov 2, 2016
    They got me my parts and the quality was unparalleled. Thank you Performance Truck Products