Perfumania.com Reviews

07/02/2015
Perfumania.com Ratings and User Reviews. Perfumania.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 101 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.
When you shop Perfumania.com you get great service and a fantastic selection of the latest designer fragrances already discounted up to 70% off the retail price. Perfumania.com guarantees the lowest prices or they will pay you 110% of the difference. And, every order receives free 2nd day air shipping upgrade. Perfumania.com also welcomes you to visit any of Perfumani... Show More When you shop Perfumania.com you get great service and a fantastic selection of the latest designer fragrances already discounted up to 70% off the retail price. Perfumania.com guarantees the lowest prices or they will pay you 110% of the difference. And, every order receives free 2nd day air shipping upgrade. Perfumania.com also welcomes you to visit any of Perfumania's 260+ stores worldwide, the nation's largest discount fragrance retail chain.
Circle of Excellence - Perfumania.com

2005 Platinum

Perfumania.com Rating

More About Perfumania.com

Recent Reviews for Perfumania.com

• Jun 29, 2015
    The only thing I think that they should fix would be to allow the customer to manually enter the country's name for the Billing address. I had a friend over who asked me to buy something for him using his credit card from Brazil but the Billing Country dropdown would only have US and Canada available, so I had to use my credit card for him... no good! Other than this, the experience and prices were great!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Website is good and products are dirt cheap and price worthy
    Customer service was excellent
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Great deals I'll be back!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    user friendly interface, good prices, free shipping.
    Good prices, quick delivery
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I use perfumania because of the price and deals they offer. The same products are available at higher costs in the malls.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I love shopping at Perfumania. Prices cannot be beaten.
    Jul 1, 2015
    Love your pricing!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Great selection, has the hard to find fragrances at great prices. Items arrive when promised in well packed boxes.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Nice experience. Will revisit again in future.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I enjoy your products when ever I get the chance to go in go in one of your stores I always purchase one or two bottles of mens colognes.
    Jul 1, 2015
    I can't wait to order additional products again as soon as you e-mail a discount promotional order.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I love the site. Most definitely will be doing business again in the future.
    Jun 26, 2015
    Item did not arrived when expected. But product was good.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I like this store online and in NOrthbend washington!! Highly recommend you always!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Perfumania had excellent prices on the perfume I was looking to order. At Macy's the perfume was running for over $130 "sale" price; however, I got it on perfumania for $50. Amazing deal.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great place to shop online at reasonable prices.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I GET ALL OF MY WIFES SMELLS FROM PERFUMANIA
    Jun 24, 2015
    very happy
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    I have been looking for this perfume for years. I am so glad that they had it
  • Dec 19, 2014