Perfume Emporium Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Perfume Emporium Reviews

03/27/2017
Perfume Emporium Ratings and User Reviews. Perfume Emporium is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 03/25/2017.

Perfume Emporium Rating

More About Perfume Emporium

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Perfume Emporium

• Mar 25, 2017
    Primeira compra. Espero que tudo corra bem na entrega e eu não seja taxada aqui no Brasil. Achei q o preço compensou bastante
  • Mar 17, 2017
    priscilajodinis@uol.com.br
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I am still waiting for an order placed 1 week ago. I have come to expect faster shipping on things I order online.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    Mar 10, 2017
    Great experience!!!
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I was first given VIVID by Liz Claiborne as a very small gift (believe she told me she was given this small bottle as a sample) many, many, many years ago and every time I've used it, men and women, ask me what I'm wearing. They love it and I love it! I was told that not everyone can use any perfume and every perfume is not good for all. Was so sad when it was discontinued. So when I'm running low, I search around for VIVID. If I find it, I always buy 6 bottles at a time. Thank you very much. Thanks to Perfume Emporium for sending me emails every now and then whenever I need it. Honestly, if I have a lot on hand, I always just DELETE the email, but if I'm running low, like on my LAST BOTTLE, somehow an email for perfumes will come my way.
    Feb 23, 2017
    Thank you very much.
  • Feb 22, 2017
    So far, they have what I want in stock, delivered within reasonable time period
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Have been looking for some time for the poiduct I purchased. It seems to have become quite exclusive through the years. Perfume Emporium not only has it but has the best layout and selection. I had to wait list some items and that's okay, my search is over.
    Feb 19, 2017
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I was impressed with both your prices and the efficiency of your web site. I'll find out how good your shipping is. Thanks.
    Feb 16, 2017
    Thank you so much! My order was totally accurate and arrived promptly.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Love to be able to go online and find the perfume I'm looking at a fantastic price without any hassle. Always easy to find what I'm looking for. Shipment is always fast.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Easy and quick.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Good prices
  • Jan 26, 2017
    I'm impressed with the very good value on men's fragrances
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Very nice products.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I find they carry a good range of personal products and prices are reasonable compared with those charged in Australia.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    You're the only one who as the real Nilang! And I love this perfume!!! Thank youSonia
  • Dec 13, 2016
    Love the range of products available in line and prices
    Jan 04, 2017
  • Jan 03, 2017
    I have used perfume Emporium for years. I have always been completely satisfied.
  • Jan 03, 2017
    It was easy to use, fast to order from my smartphone. And I can't wait to vet my order.