Perfume Worldwide Reviews

Perfume Worldwide Ratings and User Reviews. Perfume Worldwide does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/21/2015.

Recent Reviews for Perfume Worldwide

• Nov 21, 2015
    I'm so glad to be able to find designer perfumes on line. I don't get out very often to the mall so this is a real convenience for me. I like the user friendly web site; no hoops to jump thru. Thanks
  • Nov 13, 2015
    They have a good range of perfumes, but they should probably have more information on the each item bit of description may be.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    It was an easy shopping experience. The prices were really good and they had exactly what i was looking for.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    very nice and easy to handle
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Love shopping thre
    Oct 1, 2015
    It's the best always please with my order
  • Aug 31, 2015
    it was a good expirience
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Your web site shows a promotion for 10% off using the code summer 10 However when I entered it in the box it was rejected. I also had a discount code for free shipping on orders over $59 which it took, However I was not able to get my 10% off coupon which expires on 8/31/15. You need a way for both coupons to be honored. This was my first time shopping at your site. Over all it was easy to navigate, and you had good prices. But you need to correct the coupon issue. I did put this into my comments with my order.