PerpetualKid.com Reviews

12/17/2014
PerpetualKid.com Ratings and User Reviews. PerpetualKid.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 834 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

PerpetualKid.com Rating

More About PerpetualKid.com

Recent Reviews for PerpetualKid.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    Hope I get it on time! Awesome gift!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I'm so excited to use our toy mail with our daughter! Much fun and many laughs are in our future!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    As always, PerpetualKid.com is a wonderful merchant with a wider variety of fantastic finds!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great experience and loved all the items on the site
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love this site! Lots of neat things :)
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Cool stuff and hope the products are as decsribed
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've been a customer of PK.com for several years now, they always have what I'm looking for and also things I didn't know I was looking for.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It was great! The prices here are better than other online vendors! I was buying something that was priced at $2.99 and saw the same product being sold on Amazon.com at $9.99! perpetual kid saves you money!
    first time, good offerings
    What a wonderful site
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Came on here looking for some stocking stuffers for Christmas and found some cute things.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Its a basic website. I wish I would have known about it sooner! The gifts are right up my alley and perfect for white elephant gifts.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Loved shopping on this site! Can't wait to receive my products!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The children that i mentioned are not my children, but my grand children. They are going to love these hilarious stocking stuffers.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    love it - great stocking stuffers and fun gifts
  • Dec 7, 2014
    great products, great prices!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Love Perpetual kid! I order my stocking stuffers from here every year. It's a great place for the one off gift I'm looking for too.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Awesome store thank you!
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great variety and great prices
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I loved the way it was packed with the little thumb monster eating one of the packing peanuts! Everything came on time and was in great condition.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I fell in love with perpetualkid.com after my first purchase. With the available selection holiday gifts this year get to be extra fun while still being cost efficient.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I'm addicted to shopping with this company! The products are fun and are sure to be a hit with everyone at Christmas!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I have ordered from perpetual kid in the past and I have always received wonderful service! I love all the quirky items they suite me and my families sense of humor. I recently told a co worker of mine about perpetual kid as well and now he's hooked as well. This truly is a great site with great products.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I love perpetual kid. I have had nothing but positive experiences when shopping on there website.