PerpetualKid.com Reviews

PerpetualKid.com Ratings and User Reviews. PerpetualKid.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/28/2016.

Recent Reviews for PerpetualKid.com

I love your products!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I love your products. They make great gifts!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I love the childish and fun items that are offered at PerpetualKid. I feel like there is a whole company with my sense of humour and I LOVE IT!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Most of it is just a little too childlike for me, but there are occasional gems that I absolutely adore. :3
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 27, 2016
    LOVE the very unique products that you have!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Geat, funny merchandise.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    very difficult to find but enjoyed gift shopping
    Feb 3, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    The tracking showed an ETA of one date for 3 days after it delivered (which was an issue with the shipping company). Two of the 4 pens I ordered didn't work/the ink was dry. I don't want to return them, but I would like them either refunded or replacements-I will be contacting customer service.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Just found your website. Cute stuff. I'll likely return. I saw your site mentioned in a gifts for book lovers story on-line.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I LOVE THIS STORE! I buy a bunch of stuff from it and I'm always showing my friends and co-workers things on the site. I buy a lot of gifts from here.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Many of the products are listed numerous times, thus taking a long time to look at everything
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Wish your free shipping was for a smaller dollar amount.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    A very good place for stocking stuffers or that little extra gift that's needed.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    I enjoy a lot of products I do not see in the stores.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    I don't splurge much, but when I do this site is my go-to. So much fun!
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I think the site is really cool. It's got a lot of random, funny, nifty, and awesome things that are great as gifts for me and for my friends and family. I will definitely be shopping on this site in the future. Love that they offer you rewards and you get points!
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Fun selection of items.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Shopping is always fun and easy at Perpetual Kid.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    I am so happy that I stumbled across Perpetual Kids. This is such a fun experience. I love the variety of merchandise. Such great fun products.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    quick and easy to find specific item