PerpetualKid.com Reviews

07/22/2014
PerpetualKid.com Ratings and User Reviews. PerpetualKid.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 323 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.

PerpetualKid.com Rating

More About PerpetualKid.com

Recent Reviews for PerpetualKid.com

• Jul 22, 2014
    The phone website sucked. I kept on having to go to the desktop version in order to shop.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Perpetual Kid feeds my inner child... and brings the Force to my kitchen.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love Perpetual Kid and recommend it to everyone. I would like to see more detail added to descriptions. Sometimes you can't see what is written on a product or if it has sound/talks, it would be nice to have a few examples of what is said.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I can't wait to see the quality and condition of the items I purchased. I normally use Amazon but with the 40% off coupon I got a really good deal on gifts for my husband. ^_^
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I wanted to ship to 2 different addresses but wasn't able to. It would be nice if this was something you could do (not necessarily online, but over the phone).
  • Jul 20, 2014
    It's the first time for me to buy in Perpetualkid.com, good shopping experience.I will back next time.
    Awesome love it
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I enjoy the novelty items.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Perpetualkid has always been a great shopping experience. There are tons of gift ideas for every kind of person on this website. I tell all my friends about perpetual kid because I enjoy the site so much and I think others should as well. I have purchased many items from perpetual kid before and receive many questions about where I purchased my items when I use them. Thank you perpetual kid for such a great gifting tool!
    Love the vw stuff..!!!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I've never ordered from Perpetual Kid, so I'm excited to receive my first order. I placed my order this time specifically because I wanted one specific item, and this website had a 40% off coupon, so I had to find a few more items for my niece to reach the required minimum to use the coupon.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great shopping experience. Excellent coupon!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The coupon was the primary reason for shopping today with perpetual kid. I love ordering from them and love their products, but there are cheaper ways to get the items I wanted. However, their friendly and fun attitude is one of the other deciding factors of why I shop with them. I love the little finger monsters they send with the orders! It is the little person touches like this that make shopping with perpetual kid so much fun!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Excited to see my items. Was only looking for star wars ice mold and found other items to purchase.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I love with website. I share my love for all Perpetual Kid products anytime I can. I have been talking about what i will purchase to my co-workers for over two days.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    They have unique stuff. Some periods of the year have better selection than others.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Very good experience this far. I hope product lives up to expectations.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    THE PURCHASE WAS RECEIVED RAND DAUGHTERBEFORE THE DEADLINE AND IT WAS JUST WHAT MY GRAND DAUGHTER WANTED
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Wonderful website! Very creative.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I am a first time customer and was very pleased with the whole online experience. The products I ordered were wonderful, and I will order more products in the future.
  • Jul 2, 2014