PerpetualKid.com Reviews

10/24/2014
PerpetualKid.com Ratings and User Reviews. PerpetualKid.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 193 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.

PerpetualKid.com Rating

More About PerpetualKid.com

Recent Reviews for PerpetualKid.com

• Oct 24, 2014
    love the selection and the sales!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great and fun gifts at reasonable pricing.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    this is my second purchase from your company and i am looking foward to the same quailty as my last order
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This site is AWESOME! Check out is simple. Browsing is simple. Love the variety of things on here. Pricing is pretty good as well.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    This site is great for stocking stuffers and one-of-a-kind items.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Love this website and so happy I FINALLY ordered something from it. I've been a fan for about 8 yrs now!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I love your fun and often times unique items! You should have a just for him section... I always have trouble finding stuff for guys! Especially during christmas time...
    love this website!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I love Perpetual Kid! The experience is always pleasant and the products are fun and great for birthdays, holidays, and other occasions. There are also tons of sales and coupons that come out in their emails, which is a great way to save of those things you just have to have!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    LOVE your website and products! I will definitely shop with you again!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I shop Perpetual Kid every year for Christmas and birthdays. Love the unique items they offer for a very reasonable price. I have at least 4 items in my office including the bubble wrap calendar, squirrel tissue holder, etc that i get rave comments on all the time and i send people to the website!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great products, great prices!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I fill my son's and husband's stockings from PerpetualKid.com. Lots of fun, unusual gifts to choose from.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was looking for stocking stuffers for my difficult son.I really found a bunch of cool things and found some stuff for my daughter too
  • Oct 12, 2014
    A great place to find some cute and humorous gadgets!
    Oct 22, 2014
    Very satisfied with my ourchase and will shop there again.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    high quality merchandise, timely shipping and reasonable prices I love Perpetual Kid!!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    From Oprah's magazine I saw the ad and code so I ordered.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Love your stuff!
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Very interesting items for an active imaginative mind. I plan to keep brousing in the future and who' knows'?.
    Oct 22, 2014
    I've been looking for this product for a long time and it was great to find it and at a reasonable price! Looking forward to finding & getting more very interesting useful items from Perpetual Kid. Thank you!
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I love this website. The products are very fun and reasonably priced.
    Oct 21, 2014
    I really liked all of the items I purchased. The only comment I would have is the cupcake holders seemed a little small, but that could be because I am so used to the huge sizes that are on the market now.