PerpetualKid.com Reviews

05/24/2015
PerpetualKid.com Ratings and User Reviews. PerpetualKid.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 115 reviews.

PerpetualKid.com Rating

More About PerpetualKid.com

Recent Reviews for PerpetualKid.com

• Apr 8, 2015
    Love it,lots of fun stuff!:)
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Humorous gifts! Free shipping would be a big plus.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I have purchased from PerpetualKid on multiple occasions, and I love the variety of products that they have. My sister and I are both in our 20s, and we have purchased things for each other and friends on this site. It really is great to go back to our childhood, and feel like a kid again!
  • Apr 3, 2015
    So many wonderful products! I'm glad to have found this site.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I love the idea that I am still a "KID"
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I'm a little sad you are temporary out of the volkswagon toiletry bag. :(
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Love this place. It is fun!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    A great website with unique products! I would have liked to be able to search a little more specialized: by age, gender, price, etc.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Love the products and the items are usually fairly priced.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I love this website! My son and I are always looking for funny, unusual gifts. You have a great selection! I plan to put these items in my son's Easter basket. The "whenever" clock...or was it whatever? is perfect for him. Just perfect!!
    Apr 6, 2015
    I love it because it's fun!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    every time I visit this site, it cracks me up. And I always end up buying stuff. it is funny.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Website is super easy to navigate and the products are of great quality and are basically awesome. Especially the candy and mints. Hilarious tins :-)
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Neat stuff you can't get anywhere else good prices and fast service Jim
    Apr 4, 2015
    All kind of neat stuff and good price fast delivery you can't find alot of this in stores, i wish they would give a discount on second time buyers but i am very satisfied Jim
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Perpetualkid.com has some excellent prices and unique items. I love unique and searched almost every site looking for gifts that sparked my unique interest and was not satisfied until I found perpetualkid.com. thank you.
    Apr 4, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Second time placing an order. They pack products well, fast shipping and even add a little something extra for fun when the package is opened. This is a very fun company to do business with and their product lines are so fun to see because so much are from yesteryear.
    Apr 5, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    It would be helpful to be able to see all the items on the site at once. It would also have been nice to be able to log-in and re-use old address data etc.
    Apr 2, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Apr 1, 2015
    very pleased with products,prices,packing and promptness.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Perpetual Kid always has great pacifiers & sippy cups for babies/toddlers! I wish they had more options for teething rings though. Sad the gummy bear teether is gone.
    Apr 8, 2015
    I love PerpetualKid.com! I always come here whenever I'm looking for an off the wall gift. My most recent purchase were pacifiers and a teether. I'm sure Biscuit will love them when he/she arrives in August 2015! :)
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Whenever I want a one-of-a-kind, quirky little gift, PerpetualKid is the place I look!
    Mar 31, 2015