PerpetualKid.com Reviews

08/29/2014
PerpetualKid.com Ratings and User Reviews. PerpetualKid.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 242 reviews.

PerpetualKid.com Rating

More About PerpetualKid.com

Recent Reviews for PerpetualKid.com

• Aug 15, 2014
    This site is great! Such fun and unique things!
    Love the gum
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Always look forward to checking out the new items. I do most of my gift shopping here.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    PK ROCKS MY SOCKS!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Great fun products.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    A fun place to shop with really unusual stuff!
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Fun unique items.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Bless you and all you do. I've searched all over the internet for some of these products, and you offer them at the lowest price. (albeit with the highest shipping. But there's nothing you can do about that.)This survey could greatly benefit from adding more options under the gender select screen. I have friends who do not identify as male or female and it would be nice if they could feel included.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    luv u guys
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I absolutely love this website. I'm frequently checking to see the new items added. I'm very happy to be able to make my first purchase from PerpetualKid.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    found at a cheaper price elsewhere but was out of stock. found your website and for a couple dollars more dicided it was worth it because it was a gift.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I bought this item, gave it away as a gift. Then I went back to purchase another and for weeks it was out of stock. Every few days I went back until today. It was back in stock.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    fun stuff. price a little high on an item
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Love Love Love this online store full of crazy, quirky, odd eccentric items which are so very much FUN!!!!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I love this company for so many reasons. I wrote a snail mail to the company a couple years ago, as I was so impressed with their earth-friendly packing materials, their customer service and their products are fluffing fantastic! You guys have a special place in my heart, keep up the great work!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I look forward to seeing the new and unusual products at perpetual kid. Fun purchases for Grandkids.Lillie
    Aug 9, 2014
    I love the bottle light and plan to order 4 more.Lillie
  • Jul 22, 2014
    The phone website sucked. I kept on having to go to the desktop version in order to shop.
    Aug 4, 2014
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The coupon was the primary reason for shopping today with perpetual kid. I love ordering from them and love their products, but there are cheaper ways to get the items I wanted. However, their friendly and fun attitude is one of the other deciding factors of why I shop with them. I love the little finger monsters they send with the orders! It is the little person touches like this that make shopping with perpetual kid so much fun!
    Aug 6, 2014
    Love love love the products from perpetual kid! Past purchases included a finger monster but this one did not. However, that does not diminish the probability of shopping with them in the future.