PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

08/30/2015
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 549 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Aug 29, 2015
    I have been very satisfied and love the personal touch. It makes the person you are giving the gift feel that you went the extra mile to make them feel even more special.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Offers a variety of items for personalization at a reasonable price
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Enjoyed my first visit and purchase from this site. I hope the item I ordered fulfills my expectations.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have been happpy with everything I have ordered from here.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Always quality items Love this site
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Excited to get the product(s).
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Always have liked the products we have received from PersonalizationMall.com.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I feel the shipping charges are WAY too much. WOW!!!! really???
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have ordered before, and like the quality, I hope I am not disappointed with the Frames!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I ordered a picture frame for my parents' 60th wedding anniversary and was very pleased with the quality of this item. This will probably be my "go to" site for items like this.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Beautiful item but it costs w-a-y too much to ship to Canada.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    All of the items I have purchased are for my grandchildren
    Aug 29, 2015
    All of the products that I have ordered have just been what I expected. All of the items that I have ordered are for my grandchildren. My granddaughter just loved the cross I purchased for her communion. All 3 of my grandkids just loved the personalized aprons I bought for them. My youngest grandson's personalized blanket is just beautiful.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    I have used personalization.com many times in the past. I have ordered by website and the catalog that I used to get in the mail. Unfortunally this past order was a disappointment for me because it came out wrong. Having it personalzied will not allow me to return this item. In speaking with customer service she gave me a credit on my credit card to be used at an another time. She was very nice and I appreciated her time and help. I am already in the process of using the credit I was given. i will use the website again. You have a great many items to choose from that many people could choose from. Thank you.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Unique & Memorable Gifts
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    My HR director was very pleased with the teddy bears. We plan on using them for all our new "office babies".
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I have ordered numerous wedding gifts from PersonalizationMall.com and have always been highly satisfied with the products your site offers. I always shop online at PersonalizationMall.com when it comes to unique wedding gifts. All my recipients have loved their gifts! Will always return to this site...ordering was easy!
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Beautiful product had hoped it would arrive faster
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I have ordered many things from here and have always been satisfied with everything.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I have ordered several things from here and have always been satisfied with the quality and the fast shipping.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I found this online shopping to be excellent. I will be returning.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I'm impressed by the variety of items you offer and the information about each item.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Your products are great quality. My granddaughter was thrilled with her graduation gifts! I am very impressed with your company!