PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

01/20/2017
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2349 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

2015 Platinum

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

Great gift items
    I love this products!!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Personalization mall does an outstanding job at showing you what you are actually purchasing. Best I have ever seen.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Will comment once product arrives
  • Jan 20, 2017
    great experience so far...!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    This is a GREAT site !!!!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I really like this website, if i need gift ideas, i will definitely use this site from now on. Everthing is on here for everyone. It is reasonably priced.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Always satisfied with my purchasing.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    My credit card had a hold on it to verify charges, so it was denied. However the numbers never left the credit card window. I am not sure how secure your site is. I used a different card.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like PersonalizationMall.com; easy to follow - personalize. And, so far, I've been very pleased with the end result/item when I receive it! I wish I found your site months before Christmas!! I have already recommended it to family and friends; and, I have it bookmarked for whenever I need a gift. Thanks!!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Personalization Mall !!!! I shop there frequently because they have a great variety of gifts at a decent price and I've never been disappointed with my purchases!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Always great service and great products. Short shipping time.
    Always been pleased!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I use PersonalizationMall.com often. Gives me the personal touch for the people I care about, excellent products. I have been extremely pleased with every order.
    very happy every time I BUYS GIFTS
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Every item I have ordered has been to my complete satisfaction. The items are unique and useful made that much better with the personalization. I am continually watching for new items for gifts and myself. I just wish the coupons wouldn't expire so quickly. Sometimes, by the time I get around to ordering an item, the coupon has expired and I am dissuaded from the purchase.
    Jan 20, 2017
    The personalized mug was even nicer looking than the photo. Every item I purchased from Personalization Mall has been beyond expectations. I love all the items and quality.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love the website! Such creative ideas!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Always very happy with the items I order and they are always happily received.
    Jan 19, 2017
    Second time I ordered wallets or our 6 little gr grand daughters, 2 to 5 . Put money in them & little purses and they can shop for whatever they want in the toy depts. They love the wallets with their names on them.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 19, 2017
    Was a gift for 4 families, they were delighted with the personalized doormats.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 20, 2017
    Bought garden step stones with grandkids birth dates. They are just as I hoped they would be. Can't wait 'til spring to put the on the garden path.