PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

09/29/2014
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 395 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    I love this site. I have ordered many different things on here.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Really which they will bring back the date of birth mugs
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I was looking to replace a broken mug from my sons High school experience that allowed me to customize it saying just "Samuel David-Young Perlow El Camino Real Charter High School 11th Grade 2012" with his picture on one side and the text above on the other. I made do with what you had for choices but couldn't replicate it exactly :(
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Your pet tags cost almost twice as much as others I found on-line, but I chose yours because I like the way they look. Your shipping costs are also more than twice as high as others. I found a place that will ship it for $200, but you charge $5.95 for your slowest option. I do a lot of shopping from Amazon using their Prime option. You were not on that and was sorry abut that. You may want to change that and I might come back and shop more.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I can't believe that you receive your order in 2 days and it's beautifully personalized! THANK YOU! Makes your gift look like a million bucks. :)
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Love this website!!!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I believe that it is important to be able to order at least two lines on the personalization of the garment. We can only request one line to be personalized.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Works well for me - have kids that will love these
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I LOVE ALL MY PURCHASES FROM PERSONALIZATION MALL. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I have bought a lot of items from your website and LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING I've purchased. The quality is great and it is delivered quickly. You are the BEST!!!!!
    Sep 28, 2014
    VERY reputable!! Everything I've purchased has met or exceeded my expectations....EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! GREAT to do business with!!!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Good quality products at an affordable price.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    The only feedback is product specific. The item was "highly" customizable with 11 fields. However, I really would have liked even more - to change out other "static" words and or move them. I understand it's difficult with stencil settings but given 11 lines were customizable, my ideal purchase would have had few more changes as some things were repetitive or not as relevant for my retiree. Overall, a nice design.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    could not find where to add school promotions
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Received a gift from Veterans United and ordered the next day
    Sep 27, 2014
    Great garment bag. Beautiful, perfect applique, excellent craftmanship!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Every thing was lovely, all were gifts and well received.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    wish you had more choices
    Sep 25, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I really enjoy your products..great quality..fast efficient service..had one breakage..customer service was very kind and courteous and patient..the replacement arrived intact..thank you again..
    Sep 28, 2014
    Very satisfied with all purchases
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I love everything I have purchased there. Would love to be able to combine free shipping with other offered discounts.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Product was not done correctly. Since it had to be redone I don't think I should have had to wait at all. I think they should have redone the item and sent it immediately. It's put me in a not so good situation.