PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

04/26/2015
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 571 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Apr 26, 2015
    its a great site... my mom loved the last gift.... Great selection...
  • Apr 26, 2015
    LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR GARDEN SIGNS....AND I'M SURE ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS ARE EQUALLY WONDERFUL!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Excellent prices and excellent, easy-to-navigate website!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Don't like how coupon codes expire. I order from this site all the time and for different reasons / occasions. When I do place an order I'd like to have a discount. I used about 4 different codes I had and all had Expired.
    Love your products.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Good business to work with and products meet and/or exceed expectations upon delivery.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I had a negative experience with the online chat representative. She was dismissive and rude. Also incorrect in her statements. I had a fantastic experience when I called to speak to a supervisor. Jean was very responsive and helpful. She got me in touch with Judy S who was very courteous and personable. She worked hard to resolve my issue but ultimately a technical issue was preventing resolution on the phone. I was given her email address and asked to try again this evening. I was unable to try to upload that night but today was able to successfully complete my transaction. Jean and Judy are exactly what I expect from customer service and helped restore what had been a negative experience.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Really like their products. Usually fast shipping & very pleased. The only thing I didn't like this time I ordered a couple of products & it saved them but it wouldn't let me go back through ebates to finish. I tried over & over. Very frustrating. There was too much personalizing to start over. The shipping is pretty high but luckily I had a coupon code, which is always nice. I like the reward points you can collect too.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    wonderful and beautiful gifts and notions
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I previously ordered two personalized t-shirts and they were exactly as I ordered...perfect. Hope this one is as good.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I have used this site before for special events/occasions and are pleased with purchase each time
  • Apr 25, 2015
    This is my second order. So far I am very pleased with the previous item I ordered. It appears to be a very reputable company.
    Nice things. Made well
  • Apr 24, 2015
    very satisfied with everything I ave purchased or received as a gift
  • Apr 24, 2015
    The preview option was not working this afternoon. If I hadn't ordered from Personalization mall.com before, I probably would have given up and not ordered. However, I have been extremely pleased with my past experiences and assume this was just a glitch that will be fixed soon. (And my personalization needs today were quite simple.)
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love this site the quality of the items are excellent! I wish they had next day service
  • Apr 24, 2015
    You hold the 'model' of personaized gifts
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Very nice product for a great price.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I think price wise this site is great and alot of good selections
    Apr 26, 2015
    The products I have purchased I have been pleasantly happy with and plan to purchase more.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    The item was beautifully engraved