PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

12/21/2014
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1095 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    People will buy more if you give free shipping.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Didn't get reimbursed for late delivery last year
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I thought you had some unique items and I was happy with what I saw on the different departments.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I was delighted with the prompt delivery. I thought the packaging was great. Will definitely use Personalized gifts again.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I neede help with a couple of things to complete my order, when calling customer service, I was very satisfied with the staff and their knowledge and help.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    When cropping the picture, if the face wan't centered correctly, had to go all the way back to initial picture and start all over again, even if I just needed to move one or two clicks in any direction, to center it. As you know, when you adjust in one direction, it effects spacing in the other direction, which affects centering. All four turned out fine, it just took a lot more time as I had to go back 4 or 5 times to readjust and center each one.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love everything I have ordered for myself and family and quality is always wonderful. I'm proud to give a gift from here !
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I love this site and love to make personalized gifts.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I ordered photo products and would have ordered more but the cropping tool was hard to use and confusing. I wanted to purchase many ...at least 3 of the photo puzzles but the cropping was so time consuming and restrictive that I finally gave up. Also, I would like to see a collage photo puzzle without all of the pre-designed template. I did not like the template colors or messages. I would have liked to design my own puzzle collage with easier cropping. Also as a first time customer I would have expected free shipping...I will never order again because your shipping rates are too high.
    Thank you.
    Great product, fast delivery
    Dec 21, 2014
    I will continue to use your services and recommend to all my friends
    Dec 21, 2014
    Great, unique fun products!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    This is the 7th year of ordering these ornaments from Personalization Mall. Very happy with the quality and service.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Shipping Charges are too high.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I expressed on my order form that I am disappointed with your coupon policy. I submitted my email address to receive $5 off my first order -- then specifically ordered enough product to qualify for free shipping -- yet only found out AT CHECKOUT that only one could be used. It felt very deceptive. I would not have given my email address had I known.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Sent an email AND posted in the comments section about my dissatisfaction with the handling of coupon discounts. Never received a response. Will not place anymore orders. There are far too many other places to purchase these kinds of items.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Loved the items. Delivery was not when promised, but it was okay as it was her way before Christmas.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I have ordered twice in the past from PersonalizationMall.com and been very happy with my purchases.
    Dec 21, 2014
    I have recently placed 3 separate orders from PersonalizationMall and I have been very satisfied with all my purchases.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    The ordering and payment process is a night mare
    Dec 21, 2014
    The fabric is very light and not at all as advertised. It is very light. This is more like a towel than a blanket. I bought it as a gift then had to buy an additional gift so as not to look "cheap"
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I have purchased many gifts from this site. I was a little frustrated this time because I had a groupon to use and I couldn't figure out how to use it. I had plenty of rewards to use and I know I will be purchasing more gifts soon so I wasn't too worried about it but I had planned on using my groupon. I never would have known about this company without groupon. I often use several groupons especially around the holidays to give gifts and the word spreads!
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I believe that the amount of money I spent she allow me to have FREE SHIPPING.