PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

10/20/2014
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 393 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    The products look so lovely and I am thrilled that I can personalize my gifts in such detail! Very happy I found your site!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    After receiving an order for 3 personalized cookie jars and seeing the quality of the product and quick delivery I promptly ordered 3 more as Christmas gifts!!! You have a new fan!!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    They only thing I didn't see was, with sending this gift to my Granddaughter there was no place to send a personal message, unless I overlooked it.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    When personalizing you should have a font option.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I am not computer savvy so it took me a bit of time, however with a little time I triumphed!!!!! I am waiting for my delivery now.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love the site always able to find something im looking for . gets shipped fast and never wrong so far
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love it! -- Convenient! Easy! Quick! In all aspects, it can't be beat! Just placed my third order with Personalization Mall and I have never been disappointed, yet!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    GOOD SELECTION OFHERD TO FIND SPECIALTY ITEMS.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Happy with ornaments purchased in the past
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I was surprised to see how much the prices went up especially for the picture frames. I was not wanting to spend this much money but I had to get a gift out right away. I have been using Personalizationmall.com for years. If the prices continue to go up, I am not sure I will be able to keep using you.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    JUST DISCOVERED ON GOOGLE.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I was really happy with your personalized water bottles. I'd searched online for hours and hadn't found anything so cute or well priced. Really looking forward to getting them in the mail!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I love it! Always happy with quality of products and fast service. Though this is fall, I was really hoping to be able to purchase a personalized Easter basket like I got for my grandson last spring. Wanted one for a new baby gift. Probably hard to have seasonal gifts year-round, but it would be nice. We give gifts year-round. Tonight was the 1st time I ever did a personalized card to send with a gift. Was frustrated that there was only 1 card appropriate for a baby girl unless it was for a christening. There were more for boys...you know...BLUE! I love that your website is easy...and patient. I usually try lots of options and love being able to see how the item will look in diff colors or different printing,etc. Sometimes I keep things in the cart for quite a while while I consider whatever I feel I need to consider. Love your specials! And your REWARDS.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    P!lease send catalog with my order so I can see what different items you have
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with my purchases.
    Oct 20, 2014
    I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY ORDER! I WILL DEFINITELY ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN, AND I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU TO FRIENDS!
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great product. Delivered as expected on time
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I do most of my shopping on line. I purchased the item because I was impressed with the a gift my daughter received from Personalization Mall and wanted the same item. I purchased one item for myself and sent one to my mother.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Love the site...........everything was so perfect...............shipping is a little high for me, but when I get a free shipping code........the shopping begins
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    This is my "go to " place when I want a nice personalized gift. I order ornaments every year for my family at Christmas and I have never been disappointed. I am also surprised how quick I receive it!