PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

01/18/2017
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2337 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2017.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

2015 Platinum

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Jan 18, 2017
    I absolutely love this site!!!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    The merchandise is very nice. Everyone likes the gifts. I like how quickly that the recipients receive the gifts.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    As always I am satisfied with all purchases.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    i have really loved everything i have ordered from here and have told several people and family about personalzationmall.com
  • Jan 18, 2017
    wanted for our anniversary and was very easy and a great gift for the both of us
  • Jan 18, 2017
    First time ordering but love the mall ... We will see if its all it looks I will be ordering lots more!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Personalization Mall is a very accessible site. It's user friendly and has a very attractive web page.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    great and easy to use site.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    It would be nice to put in a note (not a $4 USD card) with the gifts.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I didn't like the garage plaque price. Looked at it on Sunday and decided to order on Tues. (two days later) and it was 7.00 plus more. It is gift.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Have bought here before and love the items.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I love shopping with you!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    It was very hard to find the save item checkbox. i guess it is in teensy letters by the checkout. that is a pretty bizarre location. I wanted to save and return. I think everything was always there based on an e-mail i received. but a counter-intuitive location. It was kind of a pain ordering one item to ship to four locations and having to reenter all the payment information four times. I was sent a discount of 20% from a previous purchase which I was not able to enter.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I love the selection Personalization Mall offers, a few years ago a friend told me about this website and its now my go to for a lot of different personal things for myself and presents for other people. I enjoy the sales you offer too!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    we have ordered several garden flags from your company ever one of them looked great
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    Ordered the communion doll . Her hair was askew and the veil was backward. Looks like she had a tough delivery. Otherwise the rest of the order was fine. I think she neede some more packing around her head to insure her against a rough ride.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 18, 2017
    Really good website for personalization and offer a lot of options! Whenever I need to personalize something to give as a gift I go to personalization mall and people always love it!
  • Jan 6, 2017
    I Love there product's & ease of using there sight.. I would love too see coupon codes in my email.
    Jan 17, 2017
    I love the item's you all have.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I've enjoyed everything I've ordered. Shipping is a little expensive.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Always beautiful items. Never a problem with my orders or delivery. Love you guys.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Happy to order personalized item . Had many variety to choose .