PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

10/22/2014
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 394 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Oct 21, 2014
    Greatest internet order site for anything personalized...love it!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I love the variety of gifts to choose from.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Unique and different products for all occasions.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I love this site for unique gifts for the people who have everything!!! Prices are fair and deliver is usually fair. Looked up a coupon code and it worked!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The products look so lovely and I am thrilled that I can personalize my gifts in such detail! Very happy I found your site!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    After receiving an order for 3 personalized cookie jars and seeing the quality of the product and quick delivery I promptly ordered 3 more as Christmas gifts!!! You have a new fan!!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    They only thing I didn't see was, with sending this gift to my Granddaughter there was no place to send a personal message, unless I overlooked it.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    When personalizing you should have a font option.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I am not computer savvy so it took me a bit of time, however with a little time I triumphed!!!!! I am waiting for my delivery now.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love the site always able to find something im looking for . gets shipped fast and never wrong so far
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love it! -- Convenient! Easy! Quick! In all aspects, it can't be beat! Just placed my third order with Personalization Mall and I have never been disappointed, yet!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    GOOD SELECTION OFHERD TO FIND SPECIALTY ITEMS.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Happy with ornaments purchased in the past
  • Oct 16, 2014
    It was hard to confirm delivery
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I think they make a beautiful product
    love the product
  • Oct 13, 2014
    love selection, love the ease
    Oct 20, 2014
    I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY ORDER! I WILL DEFINITELY ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN, AND I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU TO FRIENDS!
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great product. Delivered as expected on time
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I do most of my shopping on line. I purchased the item because I was impressed with the a gift my daughter received from Personalization Mall and wanted the same item. I purchased one item for myself and sent one to my mother.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    Especially for the ones that have everything... these are unique items, at a low cost and quick to create the product.