PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

12/06/2016
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1433 reviews.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

2015 Platinum

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Dec 6, 2016
    I have been ordering online with PersonalizationMall.com for years and so has my family and they never disappoint !!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I just discovered this website in November. I LOVE this website! I love that the personalization is free and they do a great job. I love that they do a good job, and the items are shipped quickly. I also love the sales. Thanks for everything.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I had a coupon code and it accepted it but nothing was deducted!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I have shopped PerssonalizationMall a number of times for my children as they have begun new life journey's Ie marriage, new home, new babies etc. Have never been disappointed in the products that I have ordered.
    Very easy ordering process
  • Dec 6, 2016
    i love it. it's fast easy and great items.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Every year I purchase Christmas ornaments for all three of my children easy to order and priced good my children over 30 years old love them .
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Ordered an out door mat, very nice quality, ordered personalized ones for entire family for Christmas
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Stumbled across the site, LOVE it! great gift ideas!!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I love the items I find on personalizationmall! I have never been disappointed and everyone I have given them as gifts to have loved them!
  • Dec 6, 2016
    The website is very easy to navigate through. I like the fact I can see what the product is going to look like after being personalized.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I've been shopping on PMall for several years and have never been disappointed with my purchases.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Had gone on other sites to purchase this product and the customization was difficult and there were no tutorials ended up not purchasing. Found this site, customized purchase and placed order in 15 minutes. Very easy to purchase from you.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I have loved shopping with Personalization Mall. Every purchase I have made have been excellent. I happily recommend to others.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    This was my first time using this site. I hope to visit and use it again if my products that I ordered are as nice as they appear to be. I wont know this for a few days but because of the ease of personalization I am hoping this is a site I will use often.
  • Dec 6, 2016
    I usually find good quality items on sale. Choices are creative and original. Love the color choces. You have gifts for all ages. Speed of delivery is good.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Looking forward to actually seeing the ornaments!!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Dec 6, 2016
    I was very impressed with the quality of these products, and by the speed they were delivered.
  • Nov 9, 2016
    I am excited to give these ornaments to family and friends. It is a wonderful way to remember the year and person giving the gift.
    Dec 6, 2016
    It would be nice to have an ornament that can be more personalized with my own special message. Other than that I really liked the ornaments.