PersonalizationMall.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

08/23/2017
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1106 reviews.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

2015 Platinum

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Aug 13, 2017
    I like the quality of the products.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Instead of asking for a name, it might say "message or name". I revisited the sight 3 times before trying to put my message which was the names of her 2 parents. I didn't know what to do.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    This last page is a beast. Locked up, tried to get out, finally released me.Please release me, let me go..... Tom Jones if you aren't too young to remember....
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I have been pleased with the merchandise from here
    Very satisfied.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Best way to give a special gift.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I made an error due to the instructions not being clear and they sent me a credit to re-order!! Highly recommend!!!
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Great Site and affordable.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I hope that the quality of the items are adequate - I purchased these items as gifts
  • Aug 22, 2017
    You made it very easy to create an order & I'm very grateful!
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Prices are a little high. I ordered from a catalogue that said Save up to 40% off, but the item I ordered from the catalogue did not qualify for the 40% off. The price would have been reasonable with 40%$ off but was exorbitant for a plush animal at the catalogue price.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    This is one of the best sites I have found. I have ordered from them many many times and all items have been exceptional and excellent quality.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Items that I have ordered from Personalization Mall I have been very pleased with and I am hoping with my present order that these items will be as the same if not better quality.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Products are fairly priced, for the most part, but shipping is way too expensive, especially with the tucked-away extra surcharge (??) of $2.99.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    This is my third time ordering from PersonalizationMall.com. The quality of the products I have ordered (3 different coffee mugs and a door mat) have been great. The site is easy to navigate and the products came in a timely manner. I will always go to this site for personalized items.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I have used this website for years to personalize gifts and my recipients love them and I am referring you to new clients all the time. Please come up with some personalized ideas for sorority and fraternity on frames, cups, blankets etc. This is a market I feel you are missing out on and much needed. Hard to find in retail shops without ordering online somewhere.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I received a message saying I would receive free shipping if I put code in. I did that but didn't receive free shipping. This is disappointing as a consumer. I am excited to get my order but extremely disappointed at deceiving practice. Will make me think twice before I order again
  • Aug 03, 2017
    I find that the shipping fees to Canada are too high, especially when I do purchase from you regularly.
    Aug 21, 2017
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I had some questions about the ordering process and received satisfactory response in email correspondence and also in a phone call. Ordering process was easy; and I think the personalized tumbled stone coaster are a unique gift.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Great experience with this company and fast shipping. Have ordered from them several times.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    This is my go to gift place, I order for every and any occasion! Getting married? Having a baby, graduation, birthdays, new home.... I mean literally everything!! Passing of a pet or beloved family member, you will never be disappointed!! I had ordered the new baby frames for years and they changed the configuration after I called with a helpful request! They truly listen to their customers!!