PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

02/11/2016
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1283 reviews.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

2015 Platinum

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Feb 6, 2016
    Shipping is an issue. I did a chat and she said I could not get free shipping. You should always have free shipping over a certain price. Promotes more spending and customers feel like you care!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    It was an easy experience to order and very black and white. Without a bunch of steps to follow. I like cut and dry without all the additional steps like others. I'm old school so I like it when you can order something that is easy to follow. Easy is always good for us old folks.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    This is the best place to order things. I love it and now I have several friends and family who u see this website. Keep up the great job..
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Love the variety of products offered, but shipping was pretty steep.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I DID NOT RECEIVE MY 5 DOLLARS OFF BY JOINING THE CLUB.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Wonderful shopping experience. Thanks!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Calling for help simplified placing my order.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I like the fact that some of the items are discounted especially since you have to pay for shipping.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Very good site for gifts.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I've made a number of purchases and have always been very pleased. Very nice work!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Although the site offers free shipping with a specified dollar amount, I was not able to use it along with my Groupon. I can understand a Free Shipping code needing to be applied when there is no minimum dollar amount required. However, I shop on many online sites and Free shipping in automatically applied WITHOUT A CODE when a certain amount is spent.In the future, I will be shopping on those sites that offer Free Shipping automatically.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I have ordered this item for years and this time it was very difficult just to check out and get on with my busy day.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Love their products. I want to buy just about everything..even though the prices are great I just to poor to be able to get more then one thing at a time. So take a few minutes and browse through their stuff. You will love it.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I don't care to go shopping, but your site is wonderful for gift shopping. Truly, I am a person who do not like shopping. Your site helps a consumer narrow down so many choices. I also enjoy being able to give gifts that shows a person how special he or she is. Thanks
  • Jan 25, 2016
    You had the perfect item I was looking for & your website was very easy to find with a Google search
    Feb 5, 2016
    The gift recipient was thrilled w/ the personalized windchime
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I would love a bigger selection of mug styles. unique ones. a mug is a mug but to find that one with a unique handle or a foot base on it would be cool.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Easy to use site with great pictures of actual items.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Easy to navigate site. Excellent opportunity to view an item before ordering (ie. Engraving, color, monograms, etc)
    Feb 5, 2016
    Very pleased with their products and service
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I wish I could have read specs on yard stake and sign to see if possible to have one stake as a 2-sided address plague. I assume it is one sided. Also, would have liked to personalize with different size fonts and script on both products I purchase (address stake and doormat).
    Feb 6, 2016
    My yard address sign is quality; however, I have had to re-position my sign a couple times due to ground freezing and thawing. I wish the post was longer so the sign may bemore stable.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Experience was so easy in locating exactly what I wanted & at an affordable price.