pestmall Reviews

11/20/2014
pestmall Ratings and User Reviews. pestmall is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 91 reviews. Last rated on 11/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - pestmall

2013 Winner

pestmall Rating

More About pestmall

Recent Reviews for pestmall

• Nov 19, 2014
    I will know more soon
  • Nov 15, 2014
    It was easy to shop here. I have not received my order so can not comment. I planned to use Paypal but could only access the 'Express'. This may be a Paypal thing.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Nice looking website. Hope the products work as we have a nightmare in our home. Been there 30 years.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I did not receive a receipt and I believe the size was incorrect. Faxed pestmall for correction
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Overall easy site to navigate through. Great prices.
    Nov 20, 2014
    Easy to navigate site and extremely fast shipping. Thanks!!!
  • Nov 8, 2014
    overall great product variety and easy check out
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Great pest control. Talstar P lasts up to 3 months. How about closer to six. Sprayed my front porch (covered) killed the little buggers for nearly six months. The very best product on the market for consumers such as myself. Just bought some for my awesome Dad and will order the same for myself.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    great place to shop
  • Oct 31, 2014
    great shopping experince
    Nov 8, 2014
  • Oct 31, 2014
    overall good website. great shipping and pricing.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I have ordered several items from pestmall and have never had a problem will continue to order from them when I need pest control products .
    Nov 14, 2014
    No problems its all good will use again
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Easy to use site. Easy to compare similar items.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    My order was fast & easy, I'm sure I will reorder in the spring 2015. I love the fertilone products.
    Nov 8, 2014
  • Oct 27, 2014
    orders have has been in the past on time,and a good price
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Good variety and availability of the products I needed. Liked being able to purchase items separately that were also available in a package.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    From what I can tell from this first visit it appears that this a good place to purchase items from , but will wait to see after products arrive as to the quality and speed in which they are shipped so I can not comment any further
    Nov 6, 2014
    I have NEVER Received my order and the only response from customer service so far is that Fed-x left it on the porch . I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED IT , they are obviously crooks and I will be reporting them to the States Attorney General
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Were pleased with price and ease of ordering.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Easy intuitive purchase... Thanks.!
    Oct 25, 2014
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 25, 2014
    So far so good. No new sightings of bugs since 10/10. This product is much less noxious than the aerosols i got at a local hardware store. I wish i would have bought from Pestmall from the start and not tired to cheap out and get over the counter pesticides. I recomend this product...I have tried 3 other brands from hardware stores that kind of worked but did not solve the issue.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Nov 3, 2014
    Actually I am scared to use the product but when I do I hope it is great!