Pestrong.Com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Pestrong.Com Reviews

Pestrong.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Pestrong.Com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 46 reviews.

Pestrong.Com Rating

More About Pestrong.Com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Pestrong.Com

• Mar 02, 2018
    Website layout is easy to navigate and browse through. Ordering is a breeze. In and out quickly
  • Feb 28, 2018
    very satisfying
  • Feb 25, 2018
    best prices for the product I ordered
  • Feb 23, 2018
    I usually go to Pestrong's location to buy their products. But I couldn't make time to go there so I ordered over the phone. Gentleman was very helpful. He was patient in answering my questions and was very helpful when I wanted to change a part of my order halfway. I have always loved their prices and now I appreciate them even more for their kindness.
  • Feb 22, 2018
    Needed an order that was shipped at a later date, because I would be unavailable until then, but I wanted the sale price they had. They assured me that they would make sure to do that. Very friendly and understanding. And also awesome prices
  • Feb 06, 2018
    When adding items, you should be able to increase quantity by entering the actual number of items you want to add into your cart. Not add product then clicking on "+" or "-" button several times to adjust quantity. Other than that, great shopping experience, great selection, awesome pricing.
    Feb 22, 2018
    The information they have on the items they sell and the type of products they have available is the main reason. The volume discounts make me a happy customer as well.
  • Feb 21, 2018
    I order all the time. I always get my items on time and ordering is very easy and simple. I always have peace of mind when purchasing from Pestrong
  • Feb 09, 2018
    Needed to place a large order for my company. Pestrong was patient and answered all my questions in a timely manner to make the best possible decision to complete this order. My order has been placed exactly to my company's preferences. I am glad to do business with Pestrong.
    Feb 19, 2018
    Received my order on time. Came well packaged. They make sure that your order comes to you in great condition.
  • Feb 08, 2018
    First time experince was good.
  • Feb 08, 2018
    Fast and easy to place phone orders. Customer representative gives detailed information every time I place an order.
  • Feb 05, 2018
    Right product at the right price
  • Feb 03, 2018
    super eaasy
  • Jan 07, 2018
    great products and prices
    Feb 02, 2018
  • Jan 31, 2018
    This is my fourth order with Pestrong, and I have been very satisfied with the customer service, fast shipping and quality products. They have the best prices online for the items I have purchased. Thanks from a loyal customer!
  • Jan 22, 2018
    Jan 31, 2018
    The only problem was the bag was broken open and some of the product had leaked out of package!
  • Jan 30, 2018
    Best online prices! and free shipping which is a huge plus.
  • Jan 29, 2018
    I have told others of your site and products Easy spoke with rep and was helpful
  • Jan 15, 2018
    shipping issues in the past
    Jan 29, 2018
    Quick , simple and affordable.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I wanted to make a purchase but I would not be able to receive my package when it would be delivered so I called to ask if they can hold shipping until a date that is more suitable for me and they assured me they will go ahead and do that.
    Jan 29, 2018
    great prices, fast and easy to order, and quick deliveries. great site
  • Jan 16, 2018