Pestrong.Com Reviews

10/20/2014
Pestrong.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Pestrong.Com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 137 reviews.

Pestrong.Com Rating

More About Pestrong.Com

Recent Reviews for Pestrong.Com

• Sep 15, 2014
    So far, so good.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Everything good, except for shipping rate. Though it was high.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I have placed order first time. I found lowest price with free shipping here. I hop everything would be fine.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Amazingly works and Im really happy with it. This guys are doing great job with fastest shipping and lowest price .... best !
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Work with pestrong.com is always exacting ! I have been used many of their products ! staffs are so kindly and friednly as well !
  • Sep 10, 2014
    This guys are so frendly, gently and kindly. They helped me a lot and I really happy with them !
  • Sep 9, 2014
    always pleased with the demon wp, helps me to keep battling the fire ants
  • Sep 7, 2014
    What I order is good stuff and hard to find you had the best price $$$ I love to safe $$$
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I was looking for gallon size container of Conserve Naturalyte. Apparently the company only packages in 8 oz and pints. Am I correct? At any rate your price was best I found with limited research and included shipping costs with order over $35.00.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Good selection with free shipping
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Excellent company with a strong clear user friendly website. Appropriate steps taken to insure it comes up in Bing Searches, which I appreciate.
    Sep 15, 2014
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Best price. Vendor got good reviews. Website worked well.
    Sep 12, 2014
    It had the best price (better than Amazon) for the product I needed. The website worked well and the product arrived quickly.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I used strictly freehand this year. So far the results have been excellent. The best part is, that it's a better product and cheaper than snapshot. Pestrong supply this as free shipping with lowest price. Thanks.
    Sep 8, 2014
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I enjoyed the overall experience, however would wish I could have continued checkout as a guest; this was not an option.
    Sep 6, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the product arrived. I do wish that the Heritage G product came in the resealable bag that is offered by Syngenta though.