Pestrong.Com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Pestrong.Com Reviews

05/29/2017
Pestrong.Com Ratings and User Reviews. Pestrong.Com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 53 reviews.

Pestrong.Com Rating

More About Pestrong.Com

Recent Reviews for Pestrong.Com

• Apr 04, 2017
    Would rather check out with credit cards on site rather than paypal, but that is my only beef. Paypal didn't let me use my paypal debit card, probably because they didn't to give me 1% cash back when they could just force me to login to paypal and use my paypal funds from there. It just reloaded the credit card page repeatedly without mentioning a specific problem, but I knew what was happening. So eventually I logged into paypal to check out.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I am grateful to buy a good product at a reasonable price.
    Apr 04, 2017
    very good price & past shipping!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    OK
  • Feb 24, 2017
    This is our first purchase from Pestrong.com and hope the product is as advertised. We will let you know.
    Mar 28, 2017
    The product was as advertised and shipped promptly - Thank you.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    universal site for most needs
    Great experience
  • Mar 26, 2017
    as a first time user... it was a trying experience.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    Great pricing!
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Family Member referred Your Company And Product to Me. Was Satisfied with It.
    Mar 18, 2017
    Have Not Used It Yet. So Don't Know How it's Going to Perform.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Great Selection; Great Pricing; Quick Shipment; Excellent Customer Service; Very Professional
    Mar 10, 2017
  • Mar 05, 2017
    I was very happy to find this product so easily. I have gotten it from a local vet before and know it works great! My father called me and told me he was having a flea problem at his new house in Fla. and I told him just what he needed and then decided I would just have some shipped to him if I could find it online.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Site was easy to navigate for me. I did notice some products I was looking for had different sizes that could have been displayed on the same page as an option. Some of the items did this while others did not...very minor issue but could speed up things and naviation.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Not familiar with the company. Had to "register" to check out, which I did not want to do.
    Feb 28, 2017