Pet Food Direct Reviews

09/29/2014
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3593 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Sep 29, 2014
    Seems to be a great site for high quality pet food.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Every time I selected an item, it reflected in the shopping cart in duplicate (as ordering 2). So I had to edit each. Also, Main Street isn't direct enough to place a quick reorder ( via mobile)
  • Sep 29, 2014
    best price for the item I needed
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Your email promotes 20% discount with code HOUR20, but when I apply this code to the purchase transaction, there was no discount. This is considering marketing gimmick as customers likely not want to deal with this type of seller!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I wish the system would list the products I buy as favorite items so I don't have to search every time I want to place an order. The auto-ship is a good idea, but I have trouble getting the interval right, and my wet and dry food supplies don't run out at the same rate.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    So fare my experiences have been excellent. I plan to go on auto ship once we figure out how long this adult food will last. The biggest reasons I will be back is the great price and promo's of FREE SHIPPING. You beat Amazon Prime's price!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Much improved mobile website. I was finally able to complete an order from my iPhone. I was unable to do that before.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Bait n switch... Free shipping unless u use the 25 dollar off coupon. My 25 dollar saving became 6 dollars quick. Need to start supporting my local pet store. This is not saving me much
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I would like to be able to order favorites more easily.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Please allow free shipping with product discounts.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Site seemed easy enough and came up on google when I was searching for the product. The price was right!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Price of syringes has gone up!!!! Customer service was not too helpful when I asked for a promo code!!!! I normally call and customer service always gives me a code to help with the cost of my order....BUT NOT TODAY!!!! NOT TODAY!!!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Overall great product & price. Thanks!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Have been ordering for years. Overall very satisfied. Have had a couple of issues with missing items or damaged dog food cans.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    You no longer carry a few of the Merrick brand wet cat food types, but thank you for still carrying a great selection overall! My husband and I have always been satisfied with your products!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Left Amazon to buy from your company due to more support and favorable prices and better shipping prices.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Not a great experience the first order. Trying this one more time.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Much better experience with this order
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    This website makes it so easy for me to get the brand of dog food that I need and all my pet care essentials in one stop shopping for a great price! It seems like I click to order and it is already at my door! Thank you!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    This delivery took a lot longer than usual. I think I waited about 2 weeks total. The product I ordered was out of stock at every retailer for a while, and I think PetFoodDirect.com was just receiving the product in quantity. I don't mind so much that my order was delayed, but I wish PFD had notified me if there was going to be a delay. I almost cancelled the order.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Ordering from Pet Food Direct went smoothly. No problems. I appreciate that.