Pet Food Direct Reviews

07/04/2015
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1730 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Jul 4, 2015
    you always have what I want o order.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    So happy for the large selection
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Your shipping charges are too high
  • Jul 4, 2015
    considering I have ordered about 3 times totally, I am disappointed that there is no free shipping option. Shipping quite costly.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Auto-ship is ver cumbersome, not easy to change product or purchase more than 1 item at a time with being charged double shipping cost
  • Jul 4, 2015
    you need to offer more coupons to give customers incentive to continue buying from your website or free shipping
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I paid a little more for the shampoos I wanted that my regular retailer did not sell. Supply and demand I guess.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    the sales are usually helpful
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Needed to find a reliable vendor in order to purchase cat food and other items for our 'rescued cats'. Your prices seem fair and the site was easy to use.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    This was a savings about the price I was given by my vet. However, I think the savings was based on the 20% first time customer discount. If there are no future savings when I am ready to buy again in three months, I will probably cancel my recurring order and buy from my vet.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Your website continues to go down and its difficult to navigate through it. I checked my computer and internet connection and they are working. I am an auto ship member for several months but continue to struggle with your website when changing my ship date or adding products.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Better coupons are needed. There needs to be a discount and free shipping.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Shipping is expensive and yet some cans still get dented; I wish there was a free shipping option.
  • Jun 26, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    glad to find Scooby snacks at Pet Food Direct as local grocery stores no longer have on their shelves, and my dog loves them! Thank you for shipping promptly as we were totally out of the snack.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    best way to buy heavy bags of cat and dog food!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I was somewhat disappointed that I used the JUNE15 promotional code but was unable to get the 15% credit: needed the product so I just continued on after a couple of failed attempts.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Easy to order.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I found that Pet Food Directs online system was much easier to use than Petcos.
  • May 26, 2015
    I made my latest order and see the price has gone up substantially and previously used discounts don't apply. You are now the same price as my veterinary. This may be our last order of prescription food if the prices stay high or continue to increase.
    Jul 3, 2015
    I was looking for a discount on a prescription diet dog food. The price keeps increasing. I gave up and went ahead and ordered at the higher price. Moments later I received an email for a 20% discount with a 7 day expiration date. I am more upset at the useless discount offered too late to be used than the high price. Originally PFD was about $10 cheaper than the vet, not any more. Only the free delivery convenience is an advantage. I will only order from PFD now if I don't plan to be in the neighborhood of the vet when I need food.