Pet Food Direct Reviews

10/20/2014
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3324 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Oct 20, 2014
    Autoship is the most desired feature of this site.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Shipping says with in a week but sometimes it takes a phone call to find out where the dog food is and then a week later it shipping from a different manufacturer. Communication on shipping would be nice.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The food I purchased was a couple dollars cheaper at other websites but with petfood direct I got free shipping and with my 11.8% cash back from Dubli it ended up being cheaper here.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Promo code for 15% off didnt work!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I am appreciative for Pet Food Direct and the ease in which I can order and have them interact directly with my Vet. It saves me a lot of time. I also enjoy the savings when they are offered.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    price good. site easy shop and checkout.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I wait for the free shipping offers as I order heavy cat litter products. The codes are easy to use.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    There should be a button added to "previous orders" to allow for a reorder of the same specified order easily when needed.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    First time I'm using you, but I'm highly satisfied with your website and your choice of items.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Website could be better oriented to fit mobile phone screen. Other than that awesome!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Your website looks better but you seem to have made it a bit more difficult to place an re-order. Before I was able to check my order history and click on a button and re-order the same. Now, I did not find a re-order button. I had to return to the main page and search for my products. Once I found the product.... again there was no button to place the item on the shopping card. I figure out that you had to click on the item found that would bring you to a new screen where you are able to add it to your cart. It just seems to be a bit more complicated than your previous version.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I would like to see a way to attach the presciptions to the order and avoid the extra step and time of waiting on a response from the vet.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    So far I have only good comments. you carry my items, free shipping promos, fast shipping, convent, priced fairly. well communicated promos/deals/etc via emails.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    love it. I am able to order my prescription food for our Simba. You contact our vet and shipped. simple & great!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Extremely please with product, price and service.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Pet Food Direct is the best. They have taken away the worry of having to go to the store and hauling bags of food from the shelves to carriage to truck to home. Now it is just delivered to my door and there is no shipping costs. The automatic ship is also great as my boys will never go without food and treats ever. Thanks for a great service.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I would like to know where your operation is located. Also print order for my records as an option
    Oct 20, 2014
    the shipping announcement linked me to the usps website instead of UPS
  • Oct 9, 2014