Pet Food Direct Reviews

02/12/2016
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1609 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Feb 12, 2016
    I used to have a membership with Pet Food Direct. Was thinking I should renew it.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I really like your sale prices. I do not like that I can not get the free shipping when I use auto ship!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I enjoyed the auto ship procedure very much. Then we had a huge mistake and received two large boxes of cat food we had never ordered. It was too much trouble to send back, so cats ate some of it and not others. I did not make an auto ship order for at least a month. I am now ordering again for the first time and signing up for auto ship, but I hope never to have that bad experience again. You can look at my orders and find the odd ball one.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    A few times I have received cans that are dented. It looks to me like they were packed that way as the shipping box was not damaged.
    Easy to use.
    I love petfooddirect.com
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Shipping charges defeats the purpose of having the auto ship orders. It is too expensive!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Don't like the fact that you can only use one coupon - either free shipping or a % or $ off. If you keep offering me so much off, why not let me use both?
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Quick and easy ordering with a great selection.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Your checkout process is very unusual,I had to re fill out my personal information/account setup two times during checkout process. Website could use some work. Your shipping prices without the free shipping option are ridiculously high, I was going to setup recurring orders until I saw the very high shipping costs so i refused. Your price for this food was acceptable but your shipping can be a deal breaker.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I have a rabbit and would eagerly buy more rabbit toys and activities if they were available on your website. I get them from other websites, but I would rather buy them here as pet food direct is where I already buy his food.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great, they make it easy to get prescriptions filled to prophylactically treat my now 1 year old puppy!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Having to resubmit prescription information for each order is a pain. It would be nice if this information could be kept on file so the order could be filled and processed faster.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    This is a first-rate website with excellent service that is easy to use and reasonably priced.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    So far its been a pleasant efficient shopping experience. I'll have more to say when I see the quality and timing of the delivery. I was hoping the first auto-ship of both dog foods would be asap since I'm out of canned food for my terrible terrier today. Probably need to run to Petco to get a few days worth to tide me over.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Although it's good to have the prescription confirmation, I know that the contact information for my Vet needs to be updated in PetFoodDirect's system. I have the info and a signed order from the Vet, but no way to enter it or upload it.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    About every 3-4 months I purchase insulin for my dog and I have to pay $31.00 for next day shipping when you have free shipping for all orders over $49. I usually spend about $120. I think I should get free shipping considering the weight of my order doesn't even equal 1lb. This is not fair because of the product we get SCREWED on the shipping. If I could buy it locally I would.
    Feb 12, 2016
    They need to do something about their shipping prices for overnight packages. Insulin is a necessity and we get screwed on the shipping. We never get free shipping and I spend $120.00 e ery 3 months.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Great prices on dog food.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 12, 2016
    For the rat food I purchased, it really should explain whether it is the pellet, or seed blend. Had I known the 40 pound bag of rat food was pellets, I would not have purchased that because my rats don't like those. Otherwise, my experience was great.. The dog food is good quality.