Pet Food Direct Reviews

10/22/2014
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3256 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

easy to use
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I hate, hate, hate the re-designed website. Not user friendly, especially when it comes to auto-ship ordering. Will look elsewhere to get a good deal.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I ordered a year supply but they only asked and had room for 1 pet and I ordered a year supply for both and you need to call the dr. For the prescription the other dogs name is Shanell pit bull born in 2008. You will need this information so it doesn't hold up my order.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I'm glad you sell Dr Elsey's litter!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    never used. recommended by friend.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I like the site, honestly if I could get free shipping every time I would absolutely indefinitely have auto ship for our 3 dogs, the fact that shipping is upwards of $30 each time and not knowing if I would always receive the 15% discount makes me a little weary. If shipping were slightly lower I would pay full price for dog food all the time.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    It's user friendly & so convenient!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Very easy and fast checkout. And I like your link to the manufacturer that takes you directly to your product.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I already order on auto ship prescription food for my dog. When I try to make a supplemental order it always tells me you will contact my vet. That should be fixed cause it wastes time.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Free shipping should be given to all orders above $49. Hopefully will apply to my automatic shipment.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Confused about the per motions free shipping and auto fill discounts
  • Oct 21, 2014
    like your site, only suggestion would be to have a "reorder" tab when you view previous purchases
  • Oct 21, 2014
    To early to tell new customer
    great prices & easy
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    Good place to order. Have used them for years, always good.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    always find what i am looking for
  • Oct 8, 2014
    prices seemed a little above what I could get elsewhere, including at a pet store 15mi. away, but the free delivery and availability of certain kinds of Taste of the Wild products led me to try petfoodirect. My local pet store is less expensive, but they don't have the flavor of cans that I ordered.
    Oct 21, 2014
    The shipping costs were too high, and the regular shipments required too high a frequency.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Good prices, good service
  • Oct 6, 2014
    easy to order what you need
    Oct 21, 2014
    I get the products I need in a timely manner. Sometimes stores do not have all the flavors I need.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    I used my accumulated points to receive 25% off my purchase. By the time I paid postage, most of my potential savings were lost.