Pet Food Direct Reviews

05/04/2015
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2433 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• May 4, 2015
    Highly efficient. Great brands. Easy interface. This will save me so much time that it puts a smile on my face.
  • May 4, 2015
    I spoke with a representative and she was friendly and answered my questions thoroughly. I am grateful for the discounts that were available for my product. I am very satisfied with my services through Pet Food Direct.
  • May 4, 2015
    Pet Food Direct is awesome!
  • May 4, 2015
    Love the site but was upset I spent amount required to get free shipping but it did not give me opportunity in my checkout to put free shipping code so I got charged $35 in shipping :-(
    STOP POP UP ABOUT FULL LINE OF SHOW SUPPLIES
    food to expensive
    So far so good!:)
  • May 4, 2015
    As this is my first purchase from the company, I can't comment about much of anything. If it all turns out as expected, I will be well pleased. I would have signed up for the recurring order had I still received the free shipping that the top/ left hand side of the page clearly states "ALL ORDERS over $49.00".... That part seemed a little "iffy" to me, or perhaps "shifty"?
    ordering is not easy
  • May 4, 2015
    Website Is painfully slow and cumbersome
  • May 4, 2015
    Great value for pet food.
  • May 4, 2015
    provides consistently good customer service, good prices and generally very fast delivery
  • May 4, 2015
    This is a great company to deal with
  • May 4, 2015
    Prices on Instinct dog food are very good!
  • May 4, 2015
    do they donate to any shelters? I may have missed seeing the info, but I do try to buy from websites like Pettango that donate directly to rescues/shelters.
  • May 4, 2015
    Easy so far just hope the prescription part goes smooth
  • May 4, 2015
    Some of the hay didn't say how much was in the bag, and didn't offer all the different sizes it clamed to in the pricing (it said something like 5.99 - 16.99 but there was only one size availible (and I couldn't tell what size was being offered! Very frustrating. I would like to see more organic pet food offered, especially for rabbits, but for all animals, because it is better for them as well as the environment! Alfalfa hay is GMO unless it's organic, and you don't offer any organic. I have to get it elsewhere for my young bunnies. You only offer one kind of organic hay, the meadow hay, so I get the others because at least they are not GMO, but I would prefer organic timothy hay and botanical hay and lots of organic options! If Oxbow offers more organic options, pleas carry them! I get alfalfa hay from Pro-Organics, you could offer their pet food, then I could shop in one place! When I used the 20% discount code, it was less than the free shipping offered for $49 or more. If that happens, I should get free shipping automatically, rather than have to change everything to get the best deal, which is time-consuming. How about offering 25% off once in a while, so it's a better deal than free shipping! More bunny treats would be great. At Petco I get wicker-type balls for them to chew on. I forget what material it's made out of, but they love it! Also braided seagrass chews from Petco. I would use this site more often if it was one-stop shopping for me!
  • May 4, 2015
    most convenient price on line I have found. and to place an order you make so simple. thank you!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Used code for free shipping but still included charge on confirmation. Confusing.
    May 4, 2015
    I could have purchased product for about same price elsewhere if known you can't take advantage of discounts and free shjpping. I thought it was a bit deceptive. Customer service pretty much just told me that's the way it is.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    First experience have not received product
    May 4, 2015
    Seems like a great way to get my pet food. May add some more