Pet Food Direct Reviews

05/28/2015
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2224 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• May 28, 2015
    Competitive pricing for prescription food and directly contact vet for prescription so I don't have to worry about it. I wish you would stock Royal Canin Adult Instinctive wet cat food since that is what my other cat eats.
  • May 28, 2015
    Great website. Fast delivery.
  • May 28, 2015
    quick shipments!!!!! A1 service.
  • May 28, 2015
    I have been trying for years to redeem my PDF points
  • May 28, 2015
    They haven't had the 2 brands of food I buy available lately, Acana and Origin.
  • May 28, 2015
    I submitted a recurring order for over $300. A discount on the shipping would have been nice, considering I am spending this much money at your company every three months. "Jamil" (sp?) ion customer service was very pleasant when I talked with him on the phone about this issue.
  • May 28, 2015
    The offer for new customers was 15% off and free shipping. I used the SHIPFREE discount code, didn't get the free shipping.
  • May 28, 2015
    I have been buying from Pet Food Direct for a couple years now and the experience has always been great.
  • May 28, 2015
    easy to use website and fast delivery
    Auto ship is great!
  • May 28, 2015
    I rated my satisfaction with this purchase only a 6 because I am confused how my autoship somehow got cancelled. I used to have the Cat's Pride cat litter on autoship for every 3 months. Since it was about time for it to be shipped, and I wanted to increase the quantity I went online to edit it and it was no longer listed under my autoships so I had to add it back on. Any idea how this happened? I also had an issue in the past where an autoship item was temporarily unavailable so they just dropped it from my autoship entirely. Obviously I would still want the item to be shipped as soon as it was back in stock, but they told me they don't do it that way, that I would have to go back later and add the item back on myself. That makes no sense and is poor customer service. It meant I would have to remember to keep checking back to see if it's in stock because as far as I remember they didn't even send me a notification when the item did come back in stock. There is no reason whatsoever to drop an item from someone's autoship just because it happened to be unavailable to ship on the autoship date. The customer should at least be asked, do you want this item to ship as soon as it comes in? (and then ship it free!)
  • May 28, 2015
    The ONLY COMPLAINT I WOULD REGISTER IS: The promissory panel that states, "Free delivery with purchase of $49.00, Use password: FREECHANCE (or something near that), was never given a space into which it could be entered. Very frustrating, if not terribly mis-leading. Expectations, therefore, were NOT met.
  • May 28, 2015
    I was very disappointed that there was only 1 bottle left of oralhealth. I am going to try the other one you offered, but I like applying the breath helper directly into their food. Have you stopped making it?
  • May 28, 2015
    The discount program should show that only one discount applies. I believe that the new customer discount should just be a small box that a new customer puts their checkmark into instead of making it a large screen marker for every reoccurring customer to constantly see. You're missing advertising opportunities!
  • May 28, 2015
    Loved to have found this place! The prices for my girl's dog food is the best that I can find around, so I will be back!
  • May 22, 2015
    Shipping too hi and could become a deterent
  • May 20, 2015
    The checking out process is very frustrating.......all of my answers were correct but it kept telling me there was already someone registered with my email address...........well, duh!!! Yeah, it was me!
    May 28, 2015
    The ease of getting the product s great since it is often unavailable in stores. It is all my picky eaters want so was happy to find it at Pet Food Direct.
  • May 20, 2015
    Thank you for still making this product available (Avoderm small dog dry food). It has absolutely fixed the problem with my little dogs skin. It was dry and incredibly flackey, his fur had fallen out, with a bald patch on the back! His fur has grown in and he is so much more active.
    May 28, 2015
    They sent a second order of dog food that i did not order!
    Easy process
    May 28, 2015
    Great pricde for the product
  • May 18, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at pet food direct,its easy,convient,fast