Pet Food Direct Reviews

01/26/2015
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2987 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Jan 26, 2015
    I am very happy to have found Pet Food Direct,My dog would not eat other brands of this type of food.
    Pet Food Direct works as expected at a reasonable price
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The prices are good. Will only order when shipping is free, however. I usually order a 30lb bag of dog food & I know it's expensive to ship but I can get it closer to home. I always take advantage when shipping is free. Good assortment of products.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I've always been very happy with the way my orders with Pet Food Direct have been fulfilled. The prices are very reasonable (and the prescription diet food one of my cats needs is normally quite expensive -- but pet food direct is lower than most.) The site delivers promptly and packages well, the products are fresh and they are very reliable
  • Jan 26, 2015
    you should think about adding a place to add the coupon code for your special at the payment section if you missed it at the very beginning/
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I'm glad I found Pet Food Direct. I used to pay an outrageous amount at the petstore for a tiny bag of food for my pet rats. Now I buy a large bag of Native Earth from PFD and it lasts me months !
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I like the free shipping and the sales you have. Sometimes I juat don't want to go to the pet store.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    When I went to checkout I enter the promotional code and it said it was not valid but right at the top of the page it said "HAPPY 2015" for free shipping. I put stuff back and paid the shipping. I don't understand why it would be not valid when it said it right at the site. You better get your act together or you're going to lose busines.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I redeemed 1000 points for a $10 certificate but was unable to redeem it at checkout
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Very convenient, easy to shop and quick service. Thank You.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The prices are great as long as you order one time only. Having 5 large breed dogs, every little bit saved helps. However, when checking off the automatic delivery, the price was higher than ordering it one time only - and the price per bag didn't change as stated. After several attempts to see if I filled the order out incorrectly, my savings continued to be better than if I didn't get automatic delivery.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I have read several reviews of your company and hope that your reviews will improve in the future. I have ordered from company only once and that was back in June 2014. Although I had read several of your customer reviews last year, I decided to take a chance and placed an order for canned dog food. Some of the canned food arrived dented, probably due to insufficient packing material, or maybe the merchandise stored in your warehouse were already damaged. Your customers are your bread and butter!! Hopefully, your company will develop a stricter quality assurance program to monitor your employees. And, hopefully, future customer reviews will improve over in the very near future. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    It was my first time purchasing from this site. It was a little confusing when i got to the check out about free shipping on auto ship orders. not sure if i was charged for shipping or not
    good service thank you
  • Jan 26, 2015
    great service with saved credit card info. I like that
  • Jan 26, 2015
    After confusion with other pet food sites, this was relief. So easy.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Love it when I can get free shipping! The best place I've found to buy my favorite pet foods.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Easy to order. Great products/good prices. Shipping is kind of steep when it's not free...but understandably as dog food is not light...however paying the shipping makes up for higher store costs and I may as well go to my local pet store. I like the auto-ship feature, which also gives a little bit of a discount. I love that it is delivered to my door--keeps me from over spending while browsing a store!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    tHIS IS MY FIRST TIME AND i HAVE LIKED AND FOR SURE i WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS SYSTEM
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I always purchase all of my cat food and dog food online from Pet Food Direct. I am always satisfied with the ease of ordering and fast delivery of product. However, today I was very disappointed because I received a promotional offer via email REWARDME, I was excited to apply this promo code to my order at checkout, but once this promo code was applied, I was not given the usual free shipping over $49. this was very discouraging. But overall, I am, as always, happy with Pet Food Direct and will continue to faithfully purchase from them and recommend to others.
    Jan 26, 2015
    I placed this order via website after receiving an email with a rewards promotion; I was very excited about this savings. At checkout, I was informed the standard free shipping on any order over $49. would not be honored because I was using the rewards promotion. This was very discouraging. The free shipping offer states free shipping on "any order over 49." It should not state "any" if it does not apply in conjunction with another promo.