Pet Food Direct Reviews

03/05/2015
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2801 reviews. Last rated on 03/04/2015.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Mar 4, 2015
    Irritating that none of the shipping codes ever apply to my order. This food is expensive
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Thank you for the swift and easy purchase experience. If the delivery matches, I will purchase again from this vendor.
    no additional commments
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great site and very easy to use. I love the auto delivery as well because the products I need are at my door before I realize I'm almost out!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great site. Great customer service.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I have no comments at this time
  • Mar 4, 2015
    The shipping code SENDFREE did not work. Also I realized that if I used the regular member code of Always15 that my lowest shipping option was over $18 while if I took that off it was $5.99. That seems misleading to me.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Found High quality , low fat dog food that I can't get locally , my dog loves it !
  • Mar 4, 2015
    My last order was for two cases of wet food and one large bag of dry prescription food. The cases of cans were in a box. When I opened the box, the cans were smashed from rough handling by the carrier I presume. Is there any way to pack them more securely so the cans don't get smashed?
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Easy to shop on the site with a good selection and new additions seem to be added from time to time. Good Coupon codes sent out regularly. Previous purchases have shipped quickly and an issue with my last purchase was taken care of immediately. Happy Customer.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    the site was very slow and when entering pet information for prescriptions, the script stopped working every time. so to enter one pet information, it took at least 5 attempts before it finally registered.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    The free shipping coupon was confusing. $10 discount, but $15 shipping. THat's not free. That's 66% off.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    the best products for the best prices
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Very easy, will definitely reorder and recommend. Might be nice to add a link for the customer to include prescription from vet when order is placed
  • Mar 4, 2015
    You should ALWAYS offer FREE SHIPPING over a certain amount, even with discount coupons!!! :(
  • Mar 4, 2015
    The customer service line was very helpful in navigating the sale prices and promotional offers.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Easiest, fastest most convenient shopping ever! I always have very happy pets!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Savvy marketing. I seldom save by the time I place the order :—))
    Mar 4, 2015
    Good
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Nice special financial incentives to give my first time business to you . Was disappointed to see you were out of stock on two items and did not carry another that I wished to buy from you. Curious to see how your shipping service compares to past pet supply companies I have used.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Editing orders in your cart could be improved. If you want to change the size of the item or package (say, 4x pkg to 6x pkg) in your order, you have to go back to the general site. The only editing that can be done at checkout is quantity.
    Mar 4, 2015
    Item was delivered more than a week late. Tracking said it was an indefinite delay, so I had to purchase item from other local source while waiting for delivery. Pet food direct should have just sent the order..