Pet Food Direct Reviews

08/21/2014
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3739 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2014.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Aug 20, 2014
    Inconsistent delivery on items. Difficult to find my discount code, needed to return to the email. I have 2 dogs that eat the same food but not able to indicate both as who the food is for.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    You have my prescriptions, but each time you have to contact my vet, delaying my order. If I have a one year prescription this information should be kept on file.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I am grateful for the discounts.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    ordered prescription food, they are going to call my vet. lets see if it goes smoothly.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I had two food prescriptions for two different cats and all my questions were answered.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    My order required two boxes. UPS delivered one Monday and the other Tuesday, requiring me to stay home for two days instead of the one it should have been. So, my main issue is with UPS , not Pet Food Direct. However, I wasn't emailed a shipping notice, either, which would have made tracking the order on UPS.com much easier.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I would expect that PetFoodsDirect would automatically apply the DELIVERFREE coupon when I reach $49
    Aug 20, 2014
    This was my first experience with Pet Food Direct. The order for was prescription dog food. Pet Food Direct contacted my vet for authorization. The food was delivered prior to my expectation. Great Job
  • Aug 12, 2014
    You do not default to any coupons that are available, you make the shopper search for them. Your packing still is a little sparse, dented cans, but the price is right. I really hope you have a secure site as you hold my credit card information. I did not see where I could opt out of this. I would prefer to enter my card information each time rather than having you hold the card information where it is vulnerable.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Don't make me work to find a coupon. Either offer it right up front or not at all. Example: free shipping code. You seem to hide them and an unsuspecting shopper might miss it.Just saying, it does not instill "trust" with your company or the web site.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Rather large selection of products at competitive prices, though frequently out of stock on items of large quantity. Quick shipping. Expedient customer service regarding changes to orders or shipping.
    Aug 20, 2014
    Items received even more quickly than expected, in excellent condition. Excellent prices for items that are even difficult to find elsewhere. Recommended to friends and will continue to purchase.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Would much prefer purchasing products from Pet Food Direct if they accepted PayPal.
    Easy process.
    Aug 19, 2014
    My only complaint is that I ordered 6 cases of canned dog food, and it was all packed into one b9x. Too heavy!!!!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Seems like a great deal. I hope they deliver promptly!!
    Great service
  • Aug 9, 2014
    One of top two websites on the Internet for my dogs' special diet needs. Very simple & fast to place an order. Savings with frequent free shipping offers are most appreciated. Delivery time is reasonable, but sometimes not as prompt as I might like. But overall, definitely a very satisfying shopping experience. Also Customer Support has been exemplary the few occasions I've called them.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    They have all the great brands. Website is super easy to navigate and order from. Shipping is always fast and the quality of the products are fantastic!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I love Pet Food Direct!! They carry the best brands and always deliver to my door quickly!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I'm glad to find a company that will ship my pet's prescription food to my home. Regarding the ordering process, it took longer than I'd like it to because some pages weren't very responsive, refusing to allow me to enter phone numbers, etc.
    Very convenient. Thanks!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Excellent price on the food I buy. Need to be able to delete an expired/unused credit card
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I have been very pleased with Pet Food Direct over the past several years. I appreciate the frequent percent off sales and special discounts. I've only had 2 orders (and that's out of many, many perfectly fulfilled orders) over the years that had some error involved and both times when I spoke with Pet Food Direct customer service, the problem was taken care of quickly and the people I dealt with were extremely nice and helpful.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Very pleased, as always with PetFoodDirect.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Impressive service, will continue to use.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I was very happy with my online experience. The ease of navigation of the web site was great. I will certainly take Pet Food Direct into consideration with my next purchase of food for my cat. I have a feeling that they will become my one and only supplier!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was very happy with my shopping experience with Pet Food Direct. Their customer service representatives are very courteous and helpful. I would not hesitate to shop with them again in the future.
  • Jul 29, 2014