Pet Food Direct Reviews

07/30/2014
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4067 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Jul 30, 2014
    Sometimes there can be a delivery problem (delay), so I try to place my order at least a week before I actually need the food. A recent order I placed arrived about 9 days late and it caused a real inconvenience to try to figure out what to feed my dog who has diabetes. We had to temporarily resort to people food, which cost us more time and money.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Pet Food Direct provides merchandise for different kind of pets, which it is very convenient for the costumer.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I like the ease of purchasing as everything is handled by PetFoodDirect, especially contacting my vet to verify my pet's prescription.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    had trouble completing the order with an IPad
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy order and good price
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The website is terribly confusing and the mobile version completely does not work. I would recommend bringing in a UX designer asap!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I like the quick reorder option
  • Jul 30, 2014
    You had more product available this time, less was out of stock. I really hope that I receive this order in a weeks time. I never received my full order the last time I ordered. It just wasn't enough to argue over. I received some man's order who lived in California. My calls to you kept being dropped by your people. I finally donated the dog food because I don't have a dog.
    great service and products
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Fast service. Good communication.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    This time there was less choice on "surf and turf dog dry food" than the other times I shopped on line.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Hi, You are asking me to complete this survey before I have even received the product! Therefore, a lot of the questions you asks cannot be answered truthfully.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    This is a very convenient way for me to get food for my cats.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Would appreciate breakdown of Protein, Fats, Carbs and Calories for selections of canned cat foods
  • Jul 30, 2014
    website is somewhat unwieldy (ie - when asked multiple times for telephone numbers the formatting is different AND screen asking for name/address is oddly formatted (ie - multiple lines with 2 columns, such that my address is under my first name and last name is in adjacent column - just not very standardized with other websites.also - obviously the list of vets is customer-supplied and apparently none in my rural area - thus rather than forcing me to enter this info for you, why don't you get lists of vets which are public info - the point being to make my experience easier than just going to the vet.and finally, the come-on for this survey is "$100" of goods/services - but it requires payment and an automatic renewal! arguably a scam.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Had to call customer service for a question, and I spoke with Jennifer. Jennifer was wonderful and very helpful!!!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    So far much easier than Vetsource about online order and vet contact m
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    My dog, Glory, loved the doggie treats.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    My babies' cat food arrived much quicker than I expected, which made us all very happy!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    My 2 cases of dog food were sent to the wrong address. It was sent to my Cleaners and if I hadn't been a customer it would have been weeks more to receive the dog food causing dogs not to have food while on vacation. Make sure delivery is right.