Pet Food Direct Reviews

12/04/2016
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1165 reviews.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Dec 3, 2016
    The shipping costs are the only thing that may make me change my online ordering to Chewy....they seem to be the same price with free shipping.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I like the product I order very much. I find that the online ordering can be confusing and somewhat different every time I go to order
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I look forward to many more purchases. Thank you.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I place my Dad's (94 yrs old) order online for him. We're pleased with the price of the vet dog food, the free shipping, and the speed the order gets here. Thank you.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    Had several issues placing my last order: • coupon code from email wouldn't apply to cart • after adding item to cart, then click continue to shop, could not checkout. had to add another item to cart to get the checkout button to appear pretty frustrating, may use different shop next time. next time
  • Dec 3, 2016
    WHEN I SELECTED MY CHOICE IT CLEARLY SAID '''' SHIPS FREE'''' YET WHEN CHECKING OUT AND PAYING YOU CHARGED ME. THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE FIRST PROBLEM I HAVE HAD WITH YOU, BUT IT JUST MIGHT BE THE LAST. P.S. AND I THOUGHT ROBBERY WAS AGAINST THE LAW........................
  • Dec 3, 2016
    In the past, when free shipping wasn't available for a particular order, I did not order from you. It's a deal breaker for me.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I have had good experiences from Pet Food Direct until this last order. I called 3 times to find out when my food was going to be delivered. They were unable to verify any shipment and after two weeks I FINALLY received an email that they cancelled my order due to Royal Canin being out of the food I ordered. I found that the first two calls to the company were badly handled with them just saying I had to wait since they had NO IDEA where my food shipment stood. Not a great pet food company if you cannot have any idea where my food it. If I didn't need the food I probably wouldn't order from them again. If I don't receive this order in a reasonable amount of time, I will not order again. Not worth the hassle I received from their Customer NO Service Reps.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Hi, The shipping said free and to put in the code but there was not a time to put in any code. Also, I could not see my cart. Only 3 items in it before checking out.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    i found your shipping charges a bit out of line wth other sight for pet food!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I was disappointed to see a handling charge. Although a small number, is was an annoyance that it was not disclosed until the final view of the purchase. If other sites have similar pricing I may choose them because of the hidden fee.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Great website with highly compeititive prices. I enjoy their shipping options and their discounts.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    i wish you had more contemporary cat furniture and a larger supply of one source proteins. otherwise i use your site all the time.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    The .99 handling fee is unfortunate and unexpected. That adds to your bottom line, but detracts from the purchasing experience.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    A handling fee?!? Like the discount for higher quantity. Like the autoship discount. Like free shipping, which at least one competitor does standard for purchases above $49.
    Dec 2, 2016
    I honestly don't know if the product was shipped "on time" because I don't know what was promised -- no estimated shipping and/or receiving date is noted on the order receipt. It took a week for the shipment to arrive, a little longer than I expected considering I also ordered food from Chewy.com the same day or actually a day later, and that order arrived in just a few days. I do like the discount for ordering a four-pack. I liked getting free shipping, but it's not clear if I'll get free shipping for the automatic reorder. Chewy.com offers free shipping for any order over $49, and it's not clear PetFoodDirect will do that. But Chewy.com doesn't order the four-pack discount.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Our cat loves these treats but we couldn't find more in any store. He refused to eat any of the other treats we got but meowed for treats every morning. We were sad for our little kitty. Then I found them on PetFoodDirect, yay! They are so much cheaper than in store so I ordered 6 packs!
  • Nov 14, 2016
    I liked the prices and that you will contact my vet for prescriptions. I did not like that I couldn't apply 2 promo codes shipfree and flash25 to the same order.
  • Nov 14, 2016
    So far everything seems good. Time will tell with shipping times, product delivery correctness, etc.
  • Nov 10, 2016
    Good selection of different diets, especially raw freeze dried. Competitive prices. Connection to pet charity. Keep up the good work. Good purchasing incentives.
    Dec 3, 2016
    Great selection of high end quality freeze dried food, many flavors satisfies my semi-choosy dogs.