Pet Food Direct Reviews

09/01/2015
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1402 reviews.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

Very easy to use :)
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Pet Food Direct has the best customer service and offers a wide variety of quality pet food choices priced quite reasonably.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Your prices regularly have significant INCREASES!! and now you are charging me shipping!?!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    the ordering process was very clean and simple
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The order page mentioned no tax and in the final page I was charged tax and extra handling fee. Seemed like bait and switch tactics.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    You give a discount then take it all away with shipping ??????????????/
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I do not see why you give a discount and then add shipping. I understand it helps, but for someone 74 and on a limited income, it is still hard to afford. I love Pet Food Direct or I would go somewhere else. The people who work for Pet Food Direct are always so polite and helpful, and I appreciate that.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Good prices for premium dog food
  • Aug 31, 2015
    My first time, I found an item on your site that petco stopped selling due to product name change
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Out cats love the food. Looks like real food not processed food.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I can't find the grain free salmon Ideal Balance in my zip code. It is great that I can get it shipped to me.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Would not order again due to high shipping costs, unless this was my only options.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    PetFood is too expensive without at least a 25% discount or free shipping.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    First order, we will see how it goes!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I ordered Triheart Plus for dogs. I've never purchased this heartworm medicine and hope it's good!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Never had any issues with them
    Filter not easy to use
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I am an autoship member. I usually get 4 cases of 24/3 Royal Canin Feline Renal Modified LP every month. MY usual auto shipment was cancelled for August without explanation. I ordered it again 1 week later. I got an email telling me that 3 cases were being shipped to me from the western warehouse. Four hours after that email, I received another emil telling me my ordrr was cancelled. How can a "order being shipped" become "order cancelled" in 4 hours? This order is now for the same food, but in a larger 6 oz can size.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I ordered Royal Canin Feline Renal LP. i was told it was being shipped, then 4 hours later, without explanation, it was cancelled. Then after I gave a very poor Bizrite survey response, the shipment "magicaally" arrived, again no explanation. If this was just an ordinary order, i would not be upset as there are plenty of ordering options. This was a special veterinarian diet for my cats who have kidney disease. The handling of this order to a long time autoship customer, was at best irresponisble and callous.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Product was packed properly and arrived in good condition, unlike other vendors I have used in the past, where the dry food was grainy and hard for my cats to swallow with choking.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    So far everything has went very well.