Pet Food Direct Reviews

04/26/2015
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2458 reviews.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Apr 25, 2015
    Used code for free shipping but still included charge on confirmation. Confusing.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Pet Food Direct is a great place to buy my bird food, they need bird toys on the site also ... Thank you
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Have recommend to my married daughter and friends all were pleased.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Multiple problems with the website today. Very frustrating.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Ordering cat food from Pet Food direct is easy, simple and very reasonable. The shipping is immediate and I receive my order in approximately 2 days. This is more than a blessing.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Good Experience like using the coupon codes.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I am happy to find this site. My dogs love Merrick dog food and the price is competitive. I hope the delivery is timely.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Good prices, user friendly site.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Although I had a order over 49.00. I did not free shipping. Even after putting in the code
  • Apr 24, 2015
    the process was surprisingly a nightmare i tried several times to get my password sent to my first email address on file but to no avail...nothing was sent. It took forever to complete the order process.i
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Wow Im veary glade you asked. Please bring more food choices for parakeets .My granddaughter and I have two thank you Brenda menz
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have a Maine Coon cat, 11 1/2 yrs. who has been on a weight reduction diet for over 2 yrs.; she recently was diagnosed with hyperthyroid and now on medication; however, she quit eating her diet food, and my vet has ordered your cat food and gave me a couple of cans and my cat really seemed to like the food. My Vet wants her to have food without so many calories, less fat, as she is gaining some of her lost weight back. I hope your cat food will be just what she needs and loves and will help with her weight management.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    very happy to find what I needed
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Its great that this happens
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Happy to get a discount and free shipping to my house!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I wish there was more variety, a lot of the things I was looking for were either out of stock or not available so I will have to purchase them separately elsewhere.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    sales people are nice gave me answers quickly
    Apr 25, 2015
    Ordered& received quickly.Price & shipping prices great
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I have been buying from Pet Food Direct for years, and I don't understand why they advertise SHIPFREE when they don't allow the user to choose that option when checking out with an account. I always purchase more than $200 worth of dog food, but get charged for shipping instead of getting free shipping.
    Apr 25, 2015
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    Highly satisfied. Thank you.