Pet Food Direct Reviews

08/29/2016
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1403 reviews.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Aug 5, 2016
    Aggravated buying experience. No problem putting items into the online Cart, but could not "Continue Checkout". No error messages, no feedback, just clicked and nothing happens. Tried all 3 of my browsers with same result: MS IE, Google Chrome and Firefox. Kept trying to BUY items via several desktops and laptops browsers (Windows and Apple) we possess at home and couldn't get through "Continue Checkout" until I fired up this old Windows7 laptop I'm am typing into for this message. It was the last straw for me -- if this didn't work, I would have gone to another online vendor for my dog's food. I've bought stuff from Pet Food Direct for years and never had a technical problem before. Too bad -- you folks have really have excellent selection of products at reasonable prices, it's a shame that your inability to have a functioning buying experience has turned me away.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    While I like your general prices and selection, the shipping charges seem too high. Also, free shipping is not showing up on canned cat food, which should not be restricted. It would be nice to be able to add a new auto-ship item to the order of an item that is immediately needed, as well as group items that are immediately needed, rather than having to process them all separately, which leads to additional shipping charges. Not good!
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Always prompt shipment..easy website for ordering
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I think its a little weird that in total, the auto shop costs more than placing an order each month.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Wanted to purchase wet dog for Small Breed Puppy and it would show mainly foods for Adult dogs
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Quick and convenient way to get my pet's prescriptions delivered right to my door!
  • Aug 4, 2016
    We like the ease of ordering, the price of food and the help we get when we call.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Why can't pet food direct compete with Petco for pricing?
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Why do I have to buy 24 cans; I don't even have a place to store themm Urinary SO Royal Canin ... not a lot of options ....
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Online services and account management is very user-friendly, and changes are made immediately
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Great selection, great prices with coupon codes. Appreciate being able to use codes on perscription foods..most sites don't allow that..it's bad enough with more vet bills-so this helps! Shipping is fast..I have gotten my product before I got the email that my product was shipped or delivered.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I keep getting these emails about rewards, but It is almost impossible to use them. I tried repeatedly today on my order with no success. This is fraud.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    THE LAST ORDER FOR MILK BONES SMALL NEVER ARRIVED. WHEN I CALLED THE GIRL SAID IT WAS DELAYED DUE TO CHANGES IN SHIPPING POINT. BUT IS STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED????? I GUESS I MUST CALL AGAIN. WHY DOES THE CONSUMER (ME) HAVE TO BE SO VERY INCONVENIENCED DUE TO POOR MOVING SHIPPING PLANS??? WHY DO I HAVE TO CALL SO MANY TIMES TO CHECK ON YOUR PROBLEMS???? "HOW DO I TELL MY DOGS "NO BONES" ??? I AM HANDICAPPED AND IN A WHEELCHAIR, I DO NOT DRIVE SO I CAN'T GO GET SOME AT A SUPERMARKET AND HAVE NO ONE TO DO IT FOR ME. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP (NOT)
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Aug 5, 2016
    I thought I had ordered the Enisyl F oral paste. I received the Enisyl F cat treats instead. I called. They refused to pay shipping return fees....so I'm reluctantly keeping the items, though I would never pay that much for treats. I did not want t lose even more money....
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I think tacking on the $ .99 "handling fee" without warning at the very end of the transaction is pretty crappy. It just makes you look underhanded.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Aug 5, 2016
    I was not happy that this was sent via USPS with no tracking number. I had an expensive order and no way to track it. Very disappointed with that.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Quick and easy. Love that I save on auto shop and I can "quick ship" whenever I need it.
    Aug 4, 2016
    Extremely upset that my order was placed twice. After I realized there was a glitch in the system I called to cancel my order. After talking to a rude customer service rep, I was told she put a note In to cancel my orders. That DIDNT happen. I was charged twice! Over 120.00 for two bags of dog food. Also I was told later I needed to call in and order and not use auto ship anymore. Very aggravating
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I recently found out my cat needs prescription food, and was shocked with how expensive it is! I found this company and the prices are so much lower than ANY other place I have looked. I will definitely be back!
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Very helpful and understanding customer service. When I first ordered a prescription diet, I cancelled a day later because I thought I would have to put my cat down. Customrer service called the warehouse fulfillment and cancelled the order for me right away. Then when my cat recovered, it was easy to get the prescription diet filled.