Pet Food Direct Reviews

12/03/2016
Pet Food Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Food Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1151 reviews.
PetFoodDirect sells a very wide selection of premium petfoods and pet accessories. The site also features a range of petcare services and information.

Pet Food Direct Coupons »

Pet Food Direct Rating

More About Pet Food Direct

Recent Reviews for Pet Food Direct

• Nov 1, 2016
    All of the cat food that I wanted (popular brands) was "Out of Stock". I had to order the obscure brands.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Prices are very high. I would buy elsewhere if I found another vendor.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I was offered a coupon during my browsing for free shipping (FREESHIP) but it then didn't work at checkout and I ended up paying for shipping at checkout, which was a huge turnoff, specially for a first time customer
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I'd love to have a place on the "place your order"page that would give me an opportunity to collect any discounts I might be eligible for. With my age (80 years old) and income level any and every discount counts big time! It would also be great if there was a place where I could "reorder" as soon as I sign in to my account.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    the shipping and handling charges are a bit steep but prices are good
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I appreciate the free shipping. This makes you competitive against Amazon.
    Seems fine so far
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Cool service. You could make the auto ship section a little more user friendly.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I love the convenience of being able to order my pets food online but the shipping charges make it more expensive than running up to the local pet store.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I think the site was great. I think your shipping charges and the additional charge is way TOO high compared to others. I placed this order because of the 20% discount but if I didn't have that I likely wouldn't have. I would just go down the street and buy it. Your site had some additional flavors I thought my dog might like for a change.
  • Oct 30, 2016
    Never any issues with wrong item or delivery issues. Overall very satisfied with pet food direct
  • Oct 30, 2016
    for some reason i thought the shipping was free. was surprised at how much it cost to ship; it may influence my future purchases
  • Oct 30, 2016
    On your order forms at the bottom, put the numerical phone number, not just 877-pet-food. It's annoying. Also when you call by phone, it takes A LONG time to place an order as your computers are extraordinarily slow. The customer service people are great. Today I ordered on a computer and your system said I didn't have an address they recognized, REALLY?? I've been ordering from you for years. I had to call Customer Service, using the annoying phone number you provide and the rep had to "unlock" my zip code despite the fact, it was entered properly with 9 digits. So, I like your prices and your reps, but seriously look at your computer systems. They drive me insane with the slowness either by phone when ordering or when I input the information myself.
  • Oct 30, 2016
    I love that I can order on line and I love the discount and free shipping!! Very fast delivers ! There customer service are always so nice !!
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Over all good experience,fair price,just one bad experience out of 3.
  • Nov 1, 2016
    I admit to disappointment as to flavors available; being only one, chicken
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Excellent service. Excellent quality of product. Completely satisfied!
  • Oct 19, 2016
    I had to go to another company to get the canned veterinary formula food because you ran out and couldn't get it.
  • Oct 15, 2016
    My dogs love this product and healthy as well.
    Oct 31, 2016
    Love these products and so do my dogs.
  • Oct 6, 2016
    could not find a product I was searching for: claw caps for cats
    Oct 30, 2016
    item I wanted was on back order and I was not told