Pet Lovers Gallery Reviews

09/30/2014
Pet Lovers Gallery Ratings and User Reviews. Pet Lovers Gallery is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

Pet Lovers Gallery Rating

More About Pet Lovers Gallery

Recent Reviews for Pet Lovers Gallery

• Sep 28, 2014
    It's a great store for educational toys for kids
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Love your store!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Excellent source of items.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    CANT WAIT FOR PRODUCTS
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I love the products from this store and advise all my friends to check it out either online or in your store. Educational and fun products that promote learning skills while child is having fun! Also, I am Matt Houston's Mother and have been impressed since you opened this store. This store meets many people's needs for children who are curious enough to enjoy learning new and different scopes of the sciences, etc. My children are grown, but, as I have a very curious thinking Grandson know, I plan on visiting this site more often for gifts. Inventory is great, website friendly and prices very reasonable. Thank you!!
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Fun Store ! Lots of very neat stuff to have fun with or give as gifts ! Thank You !
    Sep 13, 2014
    Very happy ! Thank you !
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I love this store. I like to buy unique gifts that will challenge and get kids away from the TV
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I like the educational value of the models of the dinosaurs and the tooth of the mammoth, and hope you have more replicas of other animals and biological systems.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I have not heard back from Store for Knowledge re not receiving my order.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    DO NOT SHARE MY INFORMATION TO INCLUDE MY EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ANYONE!!!!!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I did not answer income truthfully. It is none of you business
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Happy to find this product for my grandson
  • Aug 3, 2014
    very interesting store, would love more types of rocks
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    Excellent service, great product!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Didn't show size chart for clothing
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Thanks a bunch, prices were right and it was a quick purchase.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Have been looking for children's bug catcher for a while. You had exactly what I was looking for. My grandson will love it.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I was disappointed that some items I wanted were not available, namely an apatosaurus or related large dinosaur to scale. I had hoped Carnegie models would have one. Also would have liked to have seen a grouping of prehistoric sea creatures.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    i was missing some of the items that I paid for. I have not ttried to contact the company yet, but I will do that soon.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    No comment. Judgement reserved until outcome and purchase transactions are completed. If my email gets spammed I will know why since I hardly ever disclose it.
    Aug 3, 2014
    I was pleasently suprised at how well the transaction went and would deal with again should there ever be something else I wanted to purchase. Items were great quality.