Pet360.com Reviews

04/24/2015
Pet360.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pet360.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2955 reviews.

Pet360.com Rating

More About Pet360.com

Recent Reviews for Pet360.com

• Apr 23, 2015
    System hung up a bit on the page verifying vet.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I have no comments to make until I see how long it takes for delivery
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good layout for the site, easy to search and filter - which is a big convenience. I did not select the auto-ship option, but it's great that you have it, I might use it in the future.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Very easy to navigate and is straight forward.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Wish it took less time to get approval from vet. I don't know where the order gets held up sometimes.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I will continue to shop here as long as I can get free shipping and a decrease in dog food compared to picking it up at the vets. Also I wanted to purchase Pancrezyme, however, you are currently out of stock. I would like to see that change so I can purchase everything from you.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Koreen (ext 115) helped me a lot during the ordering process!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Wide selection of pet products at a resonable price
  • Apr 23, 2015
    My second order today. Realized after the fact that I meant to check out another product and I also had a coupon code to use. Must be my lucky day as the new cat food I wanted to try out was listed as only 1 left in stock. Score! Appreciate the free ground shipping option too. :)
  • Apr 23, 2015
    First time buying and I love it!!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    There are other pet suppliers who do not charge for shipping...I usually look there first.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Great selection of products, reasonable prices, and quick shipping. Very happy with my previous shopping experience so I am back again!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Best price on Trifexis I was able to find and with the welcome coupon code I saved quite a bit!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I have a hedgehog and a bearded dragon. Also two dogs. Loved the experience on this site. I will be shopping here more. Thank you.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I was under the impressio that I could purchase comfortis without an RX. If my pets need it and I can pay for it I should not have the approval of my vet
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I think the requirement for a nickname is bogus. It should be optional in my opinion.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Thank you for being the only pet food site that carries all of the brands of dog and cat food that I use! Sure makes shopping a lot easier when I can buy it all from one place! :-)
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I shop here every month for my dog's Rx needs. Their on time and accurate each month. When I've had to call due to a discrepencie on my vet's part they were available and willing to help me out. I'll continue to shop here.
    Apr 23, 2015
    I buy my dogs meds from Pet360 every month without problems. Delivery is on time and I get exactly what I order.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    The Pet 360 website is visually appealing, easy to use and convenient. My vet is contacted directly by their staff; which saves me time. Status updates via email are helpful, as well.
    Apr 23, 2015
    Communications from customer support were exceptional because I always knew the status of my order, and my questions were answered by knowledgeable staff members. I promptly received my order after issue resolution. Meds inside cartons were intact; however packaging (padded envelope) did not protect the cartons very well during transit. Both cartons were crushed.