Pet360.com Reviews

01/20/2017
Pet360.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pet360.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1297 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Pet360.com

2016 Winner

Pet360.com Rating

More About Pet360.com

Recent Reviews for Pet360.com

• Jan 16, 2017
    I feel as though your pricing is fair, and I like not having to pay tax, and that over a certain amount, free shipping is given which is a huge plus.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    The prices and product selection are great.
    Enjoyed the 20% off sale
    Thanks!! Great job!!
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Great experience, I price compared to PetSmart in store and this service will save me about $6-8 per order.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Great site - love being able to use a discount code. Beating the competitions price is the key.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    site has ease of movement, intuitive, great pricing, was able to use discount coupon. remains to be seen as to whether product is delivered in timely fashion and in what condition.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I would like the Chat option be available soon.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I wish that the Natural Balance buffalo & sweet potato canned/wet dog food wasn't out of stock. I had to go to another retailer to get it.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Your coupons should work on all products.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    You did not have my preferred dog food in stock: Taste of the Wild - lamb flavor. :( We are excited to try something new by Taste of the Wild, though!\ Thanks. :)
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Easy website to navigate and lots of choices, with great promotions and sales.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I shop Pet 360 for the low prices and quick delivery. They have yet to not fill an order and get it to me in good time.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    This was my first experience with Pet360.com and it a was exceptionally easy to navigate! Wish I had known about it sooner, as it enabled me to save on my dog's Hills prescription diet foods, which are very costly in the pet stores! Thanks for providing me with world class service!
    Jan 16, 2017
    Kudos to Pet360's for their world class customer service!
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Jan 16, 2017
    After two deliveries that were delayed or I was told it was not available, this order came as usual. We have been very happy customers for a number of years and were getting nervous about deliveries. The only concern this time was that the delivery info was never updated.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Greatest prices and deals
    Jan 16, 2017
    So happy I found Pet360!! I can purchase items at a discounted price compared to Vet prices! I highly recommend Pet360 for all your pet needs!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    I order parrot food by the 25# bags. Normally 2 at a time. Never fails one or BOTH of the bags are broken open. I need the food and don't like getting bags of food that are open
  • Dec 29, 2016
    I didn't expect the handling charge. It is minimal but I haven't seen this at other websites