Pet360.com Reviews

09/29/2016
Pet360.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pet360.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1245 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Pet360.com

2016 Winner

Pet360.com Rating

More About Pet360.com

Recent Reviews for Pet360.com

• Sep 23, 2016
    Its awesome I love shopping on here
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I love using Pet360-- very easy, and the best prices! The only small issue I have is that when I buy food for my cat, I like to buy several flavors of the same brand. It would be easy if I could just search the brand name, and then use a drop down menu next to each product to add a few of the items to my cart. Instead, I have to click each flavor individually, add to my cart, then get redirected to my cart, at which point I can go back to the original page and repeat the process for another flavor. This is only a small issue though, and overall I am very happy.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Our GSD has hip dysplasia and prescription dog food can get very expensive. After shopping around and buying at local stores and online, Pet360.com has the best prices by far for her food. This was my first order, but so far I am very happy with ordering from Pet360
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I usually shop in the store. But my first experience on line was very good
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Shopping at Pet360.com was a great experience. One aspect that I liked about Amazon that I would like to see on Pet360 is implementing a chart or table for users to compare one product with another. It will help me consider other products, since I like to compare other competitive products that are available in the market.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    I was a little upset by the email I received that says save 10% site wide. Use code sitewide10 .- doesn't work because after reading the fine print it does not include the only thing I buy from Pet 360. That isn't a "site wide" sale then. False advertising and rude.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Being able to order online is very important to me-disability. Product is specialized so convenience is important.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    It would be nice to be able to upload paper prescriptions.
    Its a very good site
  • Sep 22, 2016
    While I do appreciate the fact that the cost for Bravecto dropped since the last time I ordered it I can't help but be reminded of what the Pharma industry is getting away with re: exorbitant pricing. C'mon, one lousy flea pill. Was $60 plus. Now $40 plus. Thanks for dropping the price, although you still whacked me with exorbitant shipping.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    I love the low shipping costs! definitely makes buying in bulk doable!
  • Sep 12, 2016
    I normally order this food from Amazon, but the price keeps going up. You guys are six dollars cheaper. Thank you!
    Sep 23, 2016
    Pleased with order and customer service process
  • Sep 12, 2016
    THIS IS A SUPERB WEBSITE...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST...PRICING IS GREAT...AND THEY ALSO HAVE COUPONS TO USE....
    Sep 23, 2016
    SUPER SERVICE...SUPER PRICES...SUPER QUICK!!!!
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    My only concern was the price. I will shop around before purchasing this item again.
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Great shopping experience!
    Sep 23, 2016
    The "free shipping" is so slow! If I had known it would have been this slow, I may have gone with another company to make my purchase. It is ridiculous that my tracking information showed my purchase was only one state away, but it would be well over a week before I would receive it. Very frustrating!
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Searching for the products was very easy and most of the checkout process was easy to navigate. However it said the product i selected (Trifexus) needed a prescription, however all it asked for was the vet's information. So I don't know if there will be any future issue. Other than that, it was a great site, and I saved a LOT of money.
    Sep 22, 2016
  • Sep 4, 2016
    please don't sell my personal info to other companies. Pet 360 is a good way to get quality foods for less than at retail stores.
    Sep 23, 2016
    It is great to have a delivery service that gets a product to my home in a decent amount of time for less than can be found at the retail stores.