petco.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

petco.com Reviews

07/25/2017
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2582 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2017.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

• Jul 25, 2017
    Good selection, good prices for US. As a comment, it would be nice to see cat food of many other high quality brands, such as Schezir, Cosmo, Feline Porto 21, Farmina, Princess, etc., which are well-known in Europe. Also, it would be good to have some discount programs for breeders or owners of many pets.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    I like Petco fine except I was trying to order using paypal and the screen just kept going blank. There was no error screen etc. So I am hoping that my order (that I finally used a credit card for) is correct and that I wasn't charged in paypal. So far I haven't seen a charge in paypal so here is hoping.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    I like the fact that I can order on line with lower prices than in store & have it shipped to me.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Nice variety of items. Checkout procedure was straight-forward. Font size easy to read.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Website experience was a little lacking as it took longer than other sites to load; however, I also recently received customer support through your chat function -- it was very helpful. I will be back.
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Ususually checkout experience not great from my I phone. This was a big exception. I order the dog treats for friends dogs but the cat food for me and a friends cat
    easy and convenient
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Great deals, awesome prices, love the rewards program. Nice selection of guinea pig items.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Should have said which items don't ship to Hawaii before I spent time reading and comparing reviews, etc. Website bounced off and on frequently, which was annoying; I almost gave up completely and just went to amazon
  • Jul 25, 2017
    The person that helped me on the phone was very pleasant and helpful
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Better prices on line than in store. Easy to use.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    GREAT PLACE TO SHOP EITHER ON LINE OR IN STORE
    Jul 25, 2017
    I LOVE PETCO. IT IS WHERE I GET MY CAT'S NAILS CUT.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Petco promo codes that are not expired do not work (i.e., treats10). Did not see any restrictions on using the code or that it was expired but still did not receive discount. This is not the first time this has happened.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    i thought there would be more selection
  • Jul 25, 2017
    I just wanted to order stuff I need for my pet.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Had to order online since the store would not match the website. Very easy website
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Jul 25, 2017
    Bottom of the cage came bended at the corners. Box it came in was very beat up.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    I am an Amazon prime member, and get free shipping from Amazon. I'd prefer free shipping from Petco as well. If I had that I would order more. The only reason I ordered this time was because I had $10.00 Petco dollars. I would not have spent $5.99 on shipping one item had I not had Petco dollars. I like to order on a whim - so I often order one item at a time, but may order multiple times a week, so the "Free shipping on orders over ---" doesn't do it for me.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Ordering litter makes it SO easy! Thank you!
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Thank you for having a great and easy website