petco.com Reviews

01/22/2017
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2616 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

• Jan 21, 2017
    There could be more hammock options.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    I LOVE THE PRICES!!!! Doesn't get much better than Petco!!!! Thank you!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Had problems completing order with cc
    Good and understandable process
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Always prompt delivery. Never had issue. Free Delivery for heavy dog food bags is amazing cause they are too heavy for me to carry with bad neck
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Great prices selection and shipping.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Shopping cart experience was not user friendly at all. I had to end up calling to have a rep remove an item from cart that would not get removed despite clicking the remove link. Add additionally the unwanted item kept being automatically added to my cart upon selecting to review details of the item.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Was the best price for the dog crate
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I had an issue finding a way to contact customer service . Still cannot locate it on the website.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I used to be a petsmart shopper, until recently, when a new petco opened in my area. I decided to try them out and as a result...I never returned to petsmart or any other store for my pets needs. In the short time that I've started shopping at petco.com, I've received enough reward points to apply a $5.00 discount twice! I'm always notified of my reward points & when they're available to use. The best part?......there are no strings attached if you've earned $5 credit, then you deduct $5. Simple. I was also eligible for free shipping with one of my orders in addition to my $5 credit and that really does add up. My total was way less than I was expecting :) which makes me a very happy customer! Thanks petco, keep those discounts coming!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It's OK...coupons are misleading for food
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Well designed website. Keep doing what you are doing!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Shopping from PetCo is convenient and economical!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Should provide free shipping or ship to store free and most companies do
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Need more free shipping promos!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    great
    great customer service
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I have found that the online offers that Petco.com provides make their products more reasonable than other vendors as long as you meet the free shipping amount. If you do not meet the free shipping amount, the prices are very similar to other vendors. The site is well organized and I use the search function frequently.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I received and email stating I can save 30 on a $100 purchase but it did not allow me to use the promo code at check out so removed items out of my order.
    Jan 20, 2017
    I received an email to use a promo code to get $30 off a $100 purchase but when I entered the promo code at check out, it would not work. I ended up taking things out of my shopping cart before finalizing my order.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Love the products' availability and easy way of ordering.
    Jan 21, 2017
    Since we started to use the mail orders, things are much easier to deal with. Choices are plenty and the discount beats any other shopping.
  • Jan 5, 2017