petco.com Reviews

09/03/2015
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4996 reviews.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

• Sep 1, 2015
    Love the prices, will shop soon!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Jammin site! Great savings!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    was unable to use my pals rewards without waiting on a long hold and then having someone try to help me -took a long time with refilling out info online several times
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Great first experience. Love that I ordered what I saw in the store for $30 cheaper. Can't wait for my dogs to try their new bed.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    i like petco.com because it's much cheaper than the store itself and with a better selection.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Don't go often but like it when I do.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Stop charging sales tax. You have no obligation to! I purchase from many retailers online who do not charge sales tax for internet purchases. The product I puchase is good but next time I will go somewhere else.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Yay! Natural balance canned food on sale again :) bought 5! Love petco.com!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Had horrible time checking out... Would not proceed to checkout and kept cycling from sign on page to cart
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Petco.com works pretty well for me 95% of the time! In the past, I have had trouble with the cart screen; it would not load correctly, kept logging me out, and wasn't applying my PetPals rewards dollars. I am very satisfied with this past purchase, though my "free shipping" did not apply to one item, and it did not list a reason why. I was also able to go in and change my payment information after submitting the order, which was very convenient. Helped avoid an overdraft to my account! We love their repeat delivery for our three cats with bottomless stomachs, and the coupons we get by email are frequent and great deals! Amazon is usually the go-to for anything we order, but petco.com competes or beats their prices and shipping rates. The one thing I wish they had was in-store pick up for online orders or a way to see if a product is in stock at a store near me.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I had endless problems all day long with the site because it said first , that I didn't have an account, which I did. Then it said that my account was locked. It took a phone call as well as chat to get the account unlocked so I was able to place the order.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Your site is awesome. I love not having to carrying those big bags of food in and out of the basket and car every month.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    A great store especially multiple pets
  • Sep 1, 2015
    When I add new products, I need to go back to main menu.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Was disappointed by repeat order experience for the second time. The first time was a few years ago, and this time --even after I called 8/24 to check on order dated 8/20, and assured it would arrive in 6 - 8 business days, there was no delivery by 9/1 and my credit card was never charged for the 8/20 repeat delivery order. Concluded that repeat delivery is too unreliable for me to use in spite of better price for product. So in future, will be ordering when needed and if better deal is found elsewhere, that's where I'll make my purchase.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Can't wait to get the products. Hoping that they are a good value. The website was easy to use.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Purchased these items on line because the store would not give me the sale price.
    Sep 1, 2015
    It just happened my United Parcel was delivering my package as I was leaving home. I started to talk with him about the Furminator brush I had purchased and was excited to try it on my very shedding dog. He also has problems with his dog shedding and I explained that this was really suppose to be great. Well it most certainly worked for me and I have only used it the one time. Had to be out most of today and am looking forward to brushing my dog tonite. Need to tell my United Parcel guy how great I found the brush. Also give a huge thank you to my friend that recommended I buy this brush. My dog is a corgi/sheltie mix (I think....he is my love and was what I call a "Humane Society Rescue". Hair and all...wouldn't trade Sammy for a million dollars!!!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    The replacement cat door (The flexible, swinging part) was not a direct replacement, and required cutting and modifiying the original cat door frame. The dimensions for the order were exact, but the replacement was 1" too long, the width was OK. The old flexible door slid into the frame and was held in place by raised bumps on the flexible door. The new flexible door had mounting holes, but my frame had to be drilled and 3 fastners used to keep it in place. In summary: The flexible door had to be cut off, and the original door frame drilled to mount the new flexible door. If you are not handy with tools, and measuring things, the mounting will be difficult.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    The product I ordered has not worked, I would like instructions on how to return.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Very good web site easy to use and the reorder prompt makes it really easy to get what I need fast.
    Sep 1, 2015
    The package of dog food was left on the walk in front of my door and by the time I got home it was covered with ants. I wasn't sure what to do call, UPS? Just forget it kiss my money goodbye and order it again?, but I called Petco and they shipped me another bag. I am not sure if it was their fault, mine or UPS but big thanks to Petco for stepping up for a long time customer. And a long time to come!